The online racing simulator
That´s cool, jwardy. Sign up´s and new applications we accept via this thread, PM, MSN, our forums and/or Paypal.

Danish TDRT Race League 2009 added to the spdo Event Database.
Results of Round 1 - Aston Historic
Final Results

ok ERT has a replacement for C.Wilkinson who is no longer Ert
A.O'Brien
Quote from jwardy :ok ERT has a replacement for C.Wilkinson who is no longer Ert
A.O'Brien

Thanks for the info.

Added a little pre-race rapport of the upcoming SO4 event to our homepage.
"..had a major fire/explosion that destroyed three walls of a server room, resulting in lost power and damaged equipment.."

All invisionfree incl. the TDRT forums down. PM´s for todays race on their way.

@ Right now, our forums are up and running again
sorry , i cant make it tonight . good race all
Team Name: SimRacing Lithuania team
Drivers:
E.Kasperiūnas [oldnavy] (Lithuania) (FXR)
E.Marcinkevičius [Edvis-m] (Lithuania) (XRT)
Stats, replays, votes up for the SO4 quali race.
damn i never seen this league and i wish i did so i take it that im too late, ye ?

Just under 4 hours left to confirm. 10 teams, 20 drivers confirmed.

@ n-murray:It´s ok to replace Andy from your team.
hmm andy is driving i think , il let them 2 discuss it
-
(R.Kolz) DELETED by R.Kolz
Great race! Was exciting all the way to the finishline.
I was having alot trouble to get even a good time in gualify, but manage to get best time with last lap, and i get myself to second. Between two XRR guys... I was hoping that Zapphord from first place gonna start like xrr usually do, slow. And pretty much he did. With better start, i get inside line to t1, and good lines to first braking corner/turn.
And after that i was struggling to keep my first place to the end, but i did it There was all the time someone under 5sec gap to me, atleast feeled like it.

Cya on next race
Was a great race but in the end i failed again Thanks guys for great racing see you in next race
Round 2 penalties & official points standings published.
Edit : Yes i can make it , See you there .
Quote from jwardy :errr yea im in i think lol , dunno what im doing, so pm me but i cant guarentee

Errr yea I think lol do now what I´m doing. And that´s to tell you that you with this quoted format of signing up for a race you are not going to race, I can guarentee.
-
(jwardy) DELETED by jwardy : not needed anymore

13 teams, 26 racers confirmed for round 3.

Two more GTR and two more TBO drivers, no need to race as teams for these 4 guestdrivers, can apply for the race at AS7 today/tomorrow.
PM me if interested.

@ info & server password sent 11.57
-
(jwardy) DELETED by jwardy
First impression: Looks like SR wins the GTR class and IDT the TBO class tonight. Replays, racers comments, stats, racer of the day poll here.
Green race tomorrow at WE1r. Under one hour to confirm your entry.

*Green qualification races are " for the fun of it only", without the chance to score league race points but the chance for late-joiners to enter the league and a "no-pressure" race for already entered teams.
Info & server password sent via PM.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG