The online racing simulator
Old GTR's (Skylines) vs. New GTR's (Skyline and GTR)
Which do you like better, an older Nissan GTR (like 1971 for example(my favorite year)), or the newer ones (like the R34 and R35)?

Note: This is my first thread that I have started in weeks! YAY!

Quote: Image is something everybody does. If a guy likes a girl that only likes her for the way she looks, she should dump that loser. Image is just an obsession that most people think is what is best for them.
R32's will always have a place in my heart, both GTS-T's and GTR's
#3 - Woz
The trouble with the Skyline is the people that normally drive them. Sorry to have to be so crude in the forum but here they have the name Clit, because every cnut has one.

Not saying they are not a good car but one that comes with a dire reputation
R32 GTR and ER34 for me
#5 - Fuse5
I'll be different and say the R31 and R33 are my faves.
The original (and best IMO) Skyline
The original GTR and the R32 for me, I also have a soft spot for the DR30's too.
That GT-R vid is AWESOME!

I like the KPGC10 a lot, don't know why, but my fave is teh R34. Probably because of the Xanavi Nismo GT-R of Super GT
Quote from danowat :The original (and best IMO) Skyline

All nice and great, but it's not an original skyline...
This is the original Skyline, manufactured by Prince motors in 1957
#13 - DeKo
datsuns are for peasants.

wouldnt mind an R34 though, though.
Quote from squidhead :All nice and great, but it's not an original skyline...
This is the original Skyline, manufactured by Prince motors in 1957

Indeed, you are quite correct, however, it was a typo on my part, I meant to say the original GT-R, not Skyline, of course, there was a Skyline before the one I posted, like you quite rightly posted, however, that Skyline only had a GT-B model, and not a GT-R.

That's a nice GTR!
Skyline R33 is my favorite R32 is almost as cool as r33.. but i miss something about it.
I just like all (R32 >) skylines, but the newest R35 is just totally awesome, so I'll go with that.
None, All skyline's suck. I just cant like that ugly car at all. Just my opinion but this thread is pointless. I could also create a thread wich will sound like "NEW mustang VS Old Mustang" "New M3 vs old M3" ????
Quote from danowat :Indeed, you are quite correct, however, it was a typo on my part, I meant to say the original GT-R, not Skyline, of course, there was a Skyline before the one I posted, like you quite rightly posted, however, that Skyline only had a GT-B model, and not a GT-R.

Didn't guess that you could've meant "original GT-R" , not "original skyline"...

Anyway, as much as I like the kpgc10... there's no substitution for the starter of the legend, the Godzilla itself, R32 GT-R IMHO.
The only good GT-Rs are the KPGC10 and the R32. All the other Skyline GT-Rs have something about them I don't like. Moreso the R35, because it is crammed with so many electronics it could be mistaken for a house.

dial-killer

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG