The online racing simulator
Here is a picture for those who love this year of Skyline just like I do.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :Here is a picture for those who love this year of Skyline just like I do.

Jizzed in my pants.
R32 GTR For me, will be upgrading to the GTR this year, Getting pretty cheap here in Australia now, Im currently riding in a R31GTSX with a R33 front cut conversion (RB25det,Brakes,Ect) It has the Hicas 4 wheel steer but you hit the brakes even a little while turning at speed it tries to kill you!

R32 GTR FTW! The bang for buck and the build quality is just so worth the money
Attached images
31.jpg
Quote from Stefani24 :I like the one that the Falken Tyres team used on the Nordschleife (maybe even 24h? please someone tell me the right thing here) best, R34 if I recall correctly, that's just the best looking in my opinion

you're right, best result was a 5th place
The old skylines, 300hp on a heavy sedan are a thing of the past. The new GTR, although still heavy at 3800 lbs, makes about 480 hp putting it in a different class than the old Skylines.
Quote from JeffR :The old skylines, 300hp on a heavy sedan are a thing of the past. The new GTR, although still heavy at 3800 lbs, makes about 480 hp putting it in a different class than the old Skylines.

lol you know why that is??? because the new one isent a skyline anymore!!! :P

the skylines really only picked up because of the RB26DETT engines r32 r33 r34 the RB30 isent a bad engine just very umm out dated

though nothing sounds as good as a RB30/26 with low comp
I like THIS R32 more.
Quote from squidhead :Not to be overly rude, but LOL at both of you

The first one actually considers a car that didn't do ANY racing at all being "greater" than a car that has flawlessly domintated the JGTC and the N1 super taikyu championships, not to mention a TON of other events, and the second one doesn't even know a skyline when he sees one

hmmm...

no i dont,

ive never been to a datsum meet, never driven a skyline either...

damn, im just another fan boy...

i dont use sarcasm either...

Oh my.
#60 - T.J.
did not jizz on my Volvo

my 240 can beat every tuned skyline....

...in reliability

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG