The online racing simulator
Teh Tomb Raider Thread!
(75 posts, started )
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Right, got TR: Underworld today, but I'm unable to even start the second level due to me being scared shitless of water after TR1 The second I hit the water I instantly Alt+F4'ed I've tried 3 times since then, but the furthest I got was actually diving. Then it's just blue sea all around and I get ascared (same thing happened watching "open water", but I managed to not have a panic attack in the cinema) I'll probably do it later by playing some music at the same time, but it's really too bad to do now...

Apart from that, this is my first TR since 1, which I almost completed. I also had Angel of Darkness for PS2, which was average at best

So, post your TR experiences in here

Reminds me of the days were i had a PS1 and i was playing Dino crisis, at every turn i shat myself and i just couldnt continue.

I then tried to play it in the living room with my dad, i eventually gave the controller to my dad and went out to play football
I have to agree with sam. Jolie is stunning, in every way. I love her and i want to protect her.
Quote from danthebangerboy :I have to agree with sam. Jolie is stunning, in every way. I love her and i want to protect her.

you must wish you where brad pitt.
Quote from 91mason91 :Reminds me of the days were i had a PS1 and i was playing Dino crisis, at every turn i shat myself and i just couldnt continue.

I then tried to play it in the living room with my dad, i eventually gave the controller to my dad and went out to play football

yeah haha i also had that game, i played it once or twice because it was scary

another kid was always playing it and he was 5 years older than me
Quote from sam93 :Why do Jolie's boobs seem a lot bigger in those pics of the game to what they are in real life lol.

Why complain ?
Quote from sam93 :Why do Jolie's boobs seem a lot bigger in those pics of the game to what they are in real life lol.

She had to wear a padded bra.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Lara Croft is mine.

I am on about just Jolie, she can wear her Lara Croft outfit though :P
Quote from sam93 :I am on about just Jolie, she can wear her Lara Croft outfit though :P

Forgot to mention, All Lara Croft's are mine.

But meh, Jolie has anorexia you can keep her.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Forgot to mention, All Lara Croft's are mine.

But meh, Jolie has anorexia you can keep her.

Angelina Jolie is for from anorexic lol. Victoria Beckham is anorexic.
Sorry to interrupt the talk of all the Croft womens, but I did the first level, which is entirely underwater The sharks are actually really tame, they only became interested in me when I started firing harpoons at them, and even them started swimming away rather than trying to eat me

(Yes they are dead sharks :razz
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
I completed the game. And the only thing what I actually liked was her swimming outfit.

E: From behind then.
#68 - CSU1
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I completed the game. And the only thing what I actually liked was her swimming outfit.

E: From behind then.

I see your completion in a swimming suit and raise it with a nudy patch 1.7<OMFG!!! 1 11
Quote from CSU1 :I see your completion in a swimming suit and raise it with a nudy patch 1.7<OMFG!!! 1 11

Nude patch: Giving sticky keys a whole new meaning.
This patch sounds relative to my interests
#71 - CSU1
#74 - CSU1

Teh Tomb Raider Thread!
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG