The online racing simulator
Teh Tomb Raider Thread!
(75 posts, started )
TR: Underworld is too short. And the puzzles too easy. Anyway, its a good game. Hot ass
I used to have TR2 on the old ps1. I only played it so I could lock the butler in the freezer.

Also, every time I jumped at or ran into the old butler, he always seemed to fart. Wtf is that all about?

As seen here at 0:18 - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OjqRYpIwnB8
Quote from Gills4life :I used to have TR2 on the old ps1. I only played it so I could lock the butler in the freezer.

Also, every time I jumped at or ran into the old butler, he always seemed to fart. Wtf is that all about?

As seen here at 0:18 - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OjqRYpIwnB8

I didn't just like locking Shakey in the freezer, I HAD to so he wouldn't wander about the house following me...When I saw him for the first time in that vid, some sorta shock went right through my body...:yikes: Then I clicked on this video and:scared::sour:GAAAAH!:faint2:

I have (scarily) become pretty much 'immune' to gore etc, but I couldn't watch 'till the end of that. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?
That butler was so damn scary :hidesbehi
Quote from Timdpr :When I saw him for the first time in that vid, some sorta shock went right through my body...:yikes: Then I clicked on this video and:scared::sour:GAAAAH!:faint2:

Yeah I saw that video too, resulting in me touching cloth. Brought back horrible childhood memories of the creepy old codger.
#31 - CSU1
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :That is a smoking hot mental image right there.

I caught my grandad years ago playing TR, he claims he was trying to climb some rock or something when in actual fact he had Lara Croft up against a wall in a corner messing with the camer angles trying to get a look up her shorts( true story now that's sickening)
Quote from CSU1 :

I caught my grandad years ago playing TR, he claims he was trying to climb some rock or something when in actual fact he had Lara Croft up against a wall in a corner messing with the camer angles trying to get a look up her shorts( true story now that's sickening)

You can't blame a man for trying lol.

Must have been very sick to witness though.
Quote from CSU1 :You are taking the piss; right?

No, not at all.

I think that TR is together with Mario and Zelda one of the best gaming series. I'd rather play a game like this than any ego-shooter, MMORPG or strategic game.
Quote from CSU1 :

LOL!

Wow, that's screwed up.

But she does have a nice pixel ass..
Yeah, she is pretty cute for a computer generated character, it has to be said.

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Don't hide you love for him, you'll feel much better if you just let it run free.

oh god, if you like to talk about him so much you must love him.
Quote from mutt107 :oh god, if you like to talk about him so much you must love him.

Oh if only, my affection is just a guise to cover my deep seated love of you.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Yeah, she is pretty cute for a computer generated character, it has to be said.

NO, the real one is better

Underworld has larger boobs.
I did an epic fail. It shows how long its been since i played TR, that was the most up to date 3d model then.
I LOL'D.

Jolie is a slut-looking-lady.

The new one is much nicer overall. She's more real. And to be honest, being a 'known' celebrity doesn't make you nicer.
Quote from sam93 :Jolie has got to be one of the best looking girls in the world, amongst celebrities.

Wow, I couldn't disagree more.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I LOL'D.

Jolie is a slut-looking-lady.

The new one is much nicer overall. She's more real. And to be honest, being a 'known' celebrity doesn't make you nicer.

the new one doesnt really look like a tough lady

Jolie does
You can't say Jolie isn't good looking though. I know there are loads of better looking celebs out there though.
Quote from G!NhO :the new one doesnt really look like a tough lady

Jolie does

Jolie looks like a product of 21st century face-transplanting going wrong!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Jolie looks like a product of 21st century face-transplanting going wrong!

I'd still give her one!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Jolie looks like a product of 21st century face-transplanting going wrong!

NOT

that "new" lara croft looks like a dumb chick that doesnt know how to handle a gun

^ me too
they both looks good

Teh Tomb Raider Thread!
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG