The online racing simulator
Lol at the store one, me and my mates have done the randomly drop stuff in peoples trollies before, and the shouting pick me while hiding in the clothing section as well.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Lol at the store one, me and my mates have done the randomly drop stuff in peoples trollies before, and the shouting pick me while hiding in the clothing section as well.

lol it was quite good actually, i can imagine someone doing all of them lol

LoL!
Repost, and breakfast at 12:00?

Still funny though.

5000th post woo :P :clapclap:
Quote from G!NhO :breakfast at 12:00?

I frequently have breakfast at 16:00 on weekends...
ye ok
Quote from Crashgate3 :

I could watch this all day...hypnotic, funny and soothing all at the same time :twirl:
Quote from G!NhO :Ok here it is!

Niko Puntola, forgot to use restriction in tonights GTAL quali. lol
(Pic)

Yeah, and I would also like to add that it actually took him 3 attempts to set the pole.
Stop hatin' on Niko! It was a genuine mistake, and there was a reason for it.

*Remembers being in filming for Collateral Collision (LFS movie) with him*

Keep hatin' on Niko! It was a stupid mistake, and the excuse was pants!
Just found this :
Quote from Mp3 Astra :For what it's worth, it isn't really a 'lol' because it's not funny. It's kind of disappointing. And it's too big.

Yeah it was big, but as Niko said, this can happen to everyone, and in fact, if it happened to us, that's because we(I'm partally responsible of this IMO, as I forgot to give Niko a PM and when at 1655 UTC I realised that, I had to rush on the computer and then give it through TS) weren't so well prepared. But I assume some people have the right to laugh from it, and even I, who got the chances in the championship of "my" team ruined, think it was pretty funny when I think of it 2 days later. And IMO, laughing from your mistakes is a lot better than whining immaturely on the punishement you got.

On the other hand, I think that it would have been better to wait a few hours before uploading this, I can easily understand Niko's reaction, it was a bit harsh to put it on the thread just 15 minutes after the incident.

[/offtopic]
[offtopic]

I have to admit we failed miserably too.......................we "tried" to do a driver change but guess what, we had no clue how to do it.
I had to pit 3 times and then it finally worked. lol

And i failed during qualify, i rolled my car in T1 after a few laps.

[/offtopic]
Quote from G!NhO :[offtopic]

I have to admit we failed miserably too.......................we "tried" to do a driver change but guess what, we had no clue how to do it.

[/offtopic]

[offtopic]Happened to us too in Round 1.[/offtopic]
Plz stop reposting these pictures its doubles the time required for page to dl for me and probably for every user who have images.
I asked b4 but somehow no one of you retards reposting pictures cares
So if you want to say "cool pic" or something, do it like this

This is guide for dummies, real retards who my not know how to say "cool pic" but without reposting it many times.

Quote from Crashgate3 : Pic of crazy underwater something

This effect you can achieve by deleting the from quote.
Mess with url do whatever you want but FFS stop reposting it.
Every freaking previous page could load for me in a few seconds instead of few minutes if not the freacking repeating pictures.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Plz stop reposting these pictures its doubles the time required for page to dl for me and probably for every user who have images.
I asked b4 but somehow no one of you retards reposting pictures cares
So if you want to say "cool pic" or something, do it like this

This is guide for dummies, real retards who my not know how to say "cool pic" but without reposting it many times.

This effect you can achieve by deleting the from quote.
Mess with url do whatever you want but FFS stop reposting it.
Every freaking previous page could load for me in a few seconds instead of few minutes if not freacking repeating pictures.

The picture only loads once...

Having multiple animated gifs can slow the browser down though. And it's just annoying to see it quoted.
Quote from pb32000 :The picture only loads once...
Having multiple animated gifs can slow the browser down though.

Thx for clearing somehow its didnt come to my mind.
Unfortunatelly its doesn't change the fact that my browser geting extremely slow when a lot of gifs is reposted.
And it makes it harder to watch gifs since they are required some time till they start to move faster than 1 fps.
Also on previous pages I could watch pics with no problem but when they getting reposted multiple times it doubles time till they all show up in window its reterdet cuz its the same pics that where posted b4 but everything works twice slower.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG