The online racing simulator
Quote from TypeRacing :LOOL, it's so hypnotic...

Lol by calling you retard I would insult all retards in the world...
Anyway you are a 15 yo kid I guess I shouldn't expect to much from you XD
My loltorch
Quote from AjRose :...

I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU SO MUCH. OH MY GOD. I even checked it was a jpeg!!!! ****
I'm still shaking slightly. I'll never trust anything like that ever again. I dragged the image into the address bar and it showed as a jpg but if you actually save the file, it's a .jpg.gif. I'm usually on the ball with this kind of thing; first time in about 2 years I've fallen victim to something like that.
Oh, now I've watched the whole thing, I just shit bricks
Quote from Bose321 :Oh, now I've watched the whole thing, I just shit bricks

What the hell were you laughing at before?
I was just on msn, and this on the background, and I thought I saw this funny kid, so I re-looked it... and then it did scare me.
The 1st one made me shit bricks aswell ^.^
thank god i saw that kid/guy before in one of his youtube vids.... hes scary
It wasn't him who actually scared me. I super hot woman could have popped up and I still would have had the same reaction.
holy jesus, i got scared from his youtube wideos even if i knew him coming, i got scared
Omfg..... That actually gave me headache......
I checked the tag, .jpg should be safe....
Why does it look like .gif quality...

AH!
still got me though.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :I checked the tag, .jpg should be safe....
Why does it look like .gif quality...

AH!
still got me though.

Its a .GIF which is named to blablabla.jpg to confuse others, Mozilla Firefox clearly shows it was GIF, but damn you Ajrose, scared the heck outta me
Attached images
Bob.jpg
I just looked at the pic, didn't see anything and when I scrolled on he popped up, I recognized him because I recently saw one of his videos though

He's funny.

I don't know if it's a repost and don't really care if it is lol .

Quote from Mp3 Astra :I'm still shaking slightly. I'll never trust anything like that ever again. I dragged the image into the address bar and it showed as a jpg but if you actually save the file, it's a .jpg.gif. I'm usually on the ball with this kind of thing; first time in about 2 years I've fallen victim to something like that.

Omg that got me too ehh..
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG