The online racing simulator
New G25 F1 Wheel
(212 posts, started )
i was trying to take a less direct route but yeah, same point lol.
Quote from dadge :and again, this is a public forum. you may of started the thread, but others may want to continue the discussion. and hense bisawelo posting vids for the other members to see his work in action.
i hope this is making sense to you and you don't seem to understand what a public discussion involves.

EDIT: if bisawelo wanted only you to see the videos, he could of responded to one of your 1000000 emails you sent him. or maybe PM'd you. that's why i think the vids were meant for all to see and not just you.

Bisalwelo didnt make the wheel.
It was Leopoldo.

And uhm Pearcy.
I think I'm more grown up then you.
There are many forum members here who are just amazed by your own attitude and not mine.
and how is that relevent to my post? you still don't have the wheel, you're still throwing a hissy fit. the wheel is still worth over €100,
the vids were not made for you.
Quote from Vinnylegends :Bisalwelo didnt make the wheel.
It was Leopoldo.

And uhm Pearcy.
I think I'm more grown up then you.
There are many forum members here who are just amazed by your own attitude and not mine.

Ok then, my attitude comes out with people like you, ill say what i think, whether your infront of me or on the forum. You won't get anywhere screaming like a toddler.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Ok then, my attitude comes out with people like you, ill say what i think, whether your infront of me or on the forum. You won't get anywhere screaming like a toddler.

Haha ownage

The wheel is really nice, shame I don't like Ferrari or have the money.
#181 - STF
This is useless, the discussion.
You clearly don`t know the entire story, neither do I. But let`s speculate:

Not wanna stick up for vinny or something, but from what i understood, if i understood correctly, when leopoldo was asked for a price, he hesitated in giving a clear answer: "don`t worry" etc.
For he`d been straight from the very beginning, saying "sure, i`ll cost [1...x]00euro", none of this would have hapenned, useless discussions.. vinny would have had to either suck it up and make the payment, or turn down the offer.
He seems like the kind of man willing to spend [1...x]00euro for something, should he wish that. It`s one thing to be told a number, then, when it`s payday, you get that number times five or so. Not cool. Lack or communication or whatever, that isn`t how business is done when you "respect" your customers. Don`t know english ? fine, speak spanish, maybe i`m better at spanish than you at english.. if you know what i mean.
Also the spoiled brat kinda talk makes me really sick, how you can judge a man you know nothing about. I think you`re confusing someone iritated, with a little cash, with something else. or maybe he is one, i don`t know. When i think about it, how i never had any spare money in my young days other than say.. few euros at times.. few and far between, i wish i were a spoiled brat. Guess everyone secretly wished that, one time in their life, ain`t that what`s it all about? Enjoying life? In your own little world? meh.

What would you do if your car broke, you go to a mechanic, he tells you "it's ONLY going to cost 50 bucks".. and when you come to pick it up, with 50 bucks.. he asks for 300? that`s how i see it.

now.. back, sorry i drifted, "IM" is easier, my guess is.. any kind of publicity is.. publicity, and this is what it`s all about imo. You`ve seen it completed now, hundreds of other people saw it too. vinny or not in the picture, it started rolling now.. the wheel is a masterpiece, it will be some demand.. I just hope it gets to the point where fabrication/assembly costs are divided over a large number of pieces, and the potential customer is able to buy it at a decent price. Hand jobs suck, they tend to overprice it.

and now sorry for any misspellings if any, since english ain`t really my first language.. but i gotta run.
Quote from STF :What would you do if your car broke, you go to a mechanic, he tells you "it's ONLY going to cost 50 bucks".. and when you come to pick it up, with 50 bucks.. he asks for 300? that`s how i see it.

Well it's more like the mechanic saying "well, the base part cost $50, and I'm unsure how many hours of work and the amount of money the other parts are going to cost, so don't worry about it for now, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it." Then the person underestimates to the extreme, and when asked for more than he thought he would have to pay, isn't willing to negotiate.
i agree, but you can get an impression of the person by how/what the write in public forums.
in this thread alone, i would feel confident when i say that vinny exagerates ( 1000000 emails). he probs sent closer to 10-20 emails which being "spoiled" and impatient would feel like 1000000. bombarding someone (with limited english) with lots of emails has only made things worse imo. if after 2 emails vinny didn't get a responce, he should of tried to communicate with someone who could act as a middle man. but instead, vinny kept spamming the guy. i would hazard a guess that some of vinnys emails may of been quite rude/aggressive. so aye, i think that when users said that vinny has a "spoiled" attitude, it would be quite accurate.
taking a car to a garage for £50 repairs and ending up with a bigger bill is not as uncommon as you think. have you ever upgraded your pc with a budget only to spend more than you planned? have you ever gone out to buy something expecting it to be £x.xx and it ends up being more?
these things happen all the time.
Emm, so does anyone actualy use this wheel now?

To be honest the wheel looks like a christmas decoration gone wrong. What are all the switches for, or what would they be used for? As for the wheel clutch then lmao what a pile of poopey doops
Quote from AlienT. :
To be honest the wheel looks like a christmas decoration gone wrong. What are all the switches for, or what would they be used for? As for the wheel clutch then lmao what a pile of poopey doops

LoL - It's not my thing either! I prefer the good, old, standard G25 config!
Unlike some, I can live with 2 buttons on the front :P hehe

Quote from STF :Also the spoiled brat kinda talk makes me really sick, how you can judge a man you know nothing about. I think you`re confusing someone iritated, with a little cash, with something else. or maybe he is one, i don`t know.

I'm not gonna pretend I know Vincent really well, as obviously, I only know him from what I've seen on LFS and the forums, however, from everything I've seen of Vinny previously (and now), you can rest assured that he certainly does act like a spoiled kid!

It probably isn't required, wanted or relevant, but maybe you should know some background information:

He used to be in the team I'm currently part of (approx 6 months ago, if that) and throughout his presence in it, caused complete anarchy in the team due to his obnoxiously childish and incompetent behaviour toward just about everyone! He VERY quickly became an unbearable annoyance in the server and it was evident that the rest of the team disliked him completely (maybe something to do with money cheating on our server within days of becoming a trial applicant!? However, unlike the usual permaban that would be imposed, we (somehow) allowed him to stay in the team due to the fact we were trying to understand this simple, yet complexly childlike mind).

Although a few of us (including myself, several times) attempted to make him realise that his attitude was the cause of mass revolt in the team, he threw our advice back in our face and ceased to embrace change of any kind. We couldn't have asked our team to be any more patient in trying to accept Vinny's problems/attitude-conflict (thanks team ), however, with mounting constant problems with him, and questions of "why is he still here!?" and statements like "he is an embarrassment to the team", we had to make a choice in removing him!

Remarkably (and kinda understandably), in a bizaarr twist of textual exchange, he was allowed to remain in our team after threatening harm toward himself if we removed him from it.
Eventually (week or 3 later)... He grew up (not much mind!)! Obviously realising that he'd acted like a fool the whole time and that he was a complete disgrace to himself and our team, he swiftly moved on! Now, he only comes back very rarely to act even more childish than when he was in the team and attempts to cause arguments/conflict (Mostly with me.. Even though I attempted to help him more than most!). Typically childlike! We were just glad to be rid of him from our server, team member or not!

So yes, after experience with all that (which was only a breif summary :P) I think we can safely say that we are dealing with a stubborn, impatient, hormonal child, rather than someone just aggitated about a few euro's..

I agree with Dadge to the fullest.. I can imagine the manufacturer of this wheel getting harrassed by email after email of poorly communicated, arrogant/rude text and eventually, after realising Vinny was expecting the 'Mona Lisa' of wheel replica's for 100eu, decided to sell it to someone with more patience, appreciation and expectation of value for the item in question.

The fact that an email from the manufacturer has been aired in public is really silly also.. Regardless of what stage your purchase was at, this shows complete disrespect regarding general business formality.
Which, speaking of, where is the purchase order or contract for the work you were requesting Vinny?? If this guy is how I imagine.. Someone who builds these wheel replica's in his free time and as a hobby.. I don't know what you expected for 100euro, especially in a minimal number of months work??

If you ask me, the wheel is better being sold to someone else who can fully appreciate it and has the patience to wait for it! Plus, with all this cash Vincent allegedly has, I'm sure he won't have a problem finding someone else willing to create his wetdream in more professional and controlled terms.

Anyway, you should learn from this Vinny...
In my personal opinion and experience though, you probably wont!

Best Regards,
STiG
That wheel just looks awesome, respect for the work you have put into it.
Quote from Vinnylegends :There are many forum members here who are just amazed by your own attitude and not mine.

His is miles better than yours.

My opinion.
yeah, that was a bit of an "i know you are but what am i" statement. quite fitting given the discussion.
Well the best thing to do is to add him to your ignore list, instead of giving him the attention he so desperately craves. I put him onto mine last year after his saftey car actions.

Great work with the wheel Leopoldo, fantástico!!!
Quote from dadge :i agree, but you can get an impression of the person by how/what the write in public forums.
in this thread alone, i would feel confident when i say that vinny exagerates ( 1000000 emails). he probs sent closer to 10-20 emails which being "spoiled" and impatient would feel like 1000000. bombarding someone (with limited english) with lots of emails has only made things worse imo. if after 2 emails vinny didn't get a responce, he should of tried to communicate with someone who could act as a middle man. but instead, vinny kept spamming the guy. i would hazard a guess that some of vinnys emails may of been quite rude/aggressive. so aye, i think that when users said that vinny has a "spoiled" attitude, it would be quite accurate.
taking a car to a garage for £50 repairs and ending up with a bigger bill is not as uncommon as you think. have you ever upgraded your pc with a budget only to spend more than you planned? have you ever gone out to buy something expecting it to be £x.xx and it ends up being more?
these things happen all the time.

I did have a Middle man to contact him.
I had like wel.. 3 middle man's. They were sending him E-mails all the time too and he did not answer them.
Remarkably (and kinda understandably), in a bizaarr twist of textual exchange, he was allowed to remain in our team after threatening harm toward himself if we removed him from it.

Yeh. I admit that part but it isn't fully 100% percent correct.
I was in a really depressing time of my life. And kinda annoyed you guys with that. That is long over now.
Maybe it is the way of communicating here on the forum or not or my lack of English knowledge. But that's how I sum it up.
But thank you Amsterdeen for the very long story.
I have talked to Mike about that quite a time ago and I will not tell anything about that wich we discussed.
But this huge flamewars has to stop someway.
And I know just the way how to.
I will not return to this forum for any stupid discussion whatsoever regarding I or someone else has started it.
So goodbye guys! Have fun in LFS!
so, there was 4 people spamming his inbox? sounds more like an interegation than a request for info.
your last post is interesting. still not going to admit you handled this whole thing wrong? and your english looks fine to me.
Quote from dadge :so, there was 4 people spamming his inbox? sounds more like an interegation than a request for info.
your last post is interesting. still not going to admit you handled this whole thing wrong? and your english looks fine to me.

I did handle this wrong Dadge. I have thought about this whole thing.
Quote from Vinnylegends :
I will not return to this forum for any stupid discussion whatsoever regarding I or someone else has started it.

Quote from Vinnylegends :I did handle this wrong Dadge. I have thought about this whole thing.

You've been saying you will end it, and will leave, for how long now? And you KEEP returning.

Hm...
Quote from MijnWraak :You've been saying you will end it, and will leave, for how long now? And you KEEP returning.

Hm...

No mate I never said I would... although I dont know it.
Quote from Vinnylegends :I will not return to this forum for any stupid discussion whatsoever regarding I or someone else has started it.

Quote from Vinnylegends :I have talked to Mike about that quite a time ago and I will not tell anything about that wich we discussed.

I and others have no interest in what was discussed, and you can rest assured that Mike would never disclose such private information to anyone.

Quote from Vinnylegends :I will not return to this forum for any stupid discussion whatsoever regarding I or someone else has started it.

I think you are taking it all to far as usual.. Why limit yourself to such a silly comment like "I will not return"?

In my opinion your english is pretty good, however presented wrongly and often gives a negative impression. It makes it seem like you have an attitude problem. I still feel it to this day, not just since your team days.. Which inevitably was the cause of annoyance for many im sure.

Anyway I pretty much said all I wanted to say previously, however, I think you should reconsider such a bold statement as "I will not return"! That wasn't the intention of my or any others posts.. You are just taking it further than required.

Regards,
STiG
Quote from sil3ntwar :In the end you didnt lose anything so dont worry about it!

Had to quote this one.

Now its time for the locky lock!
What a bloody farce this thread is!

Vinny, you are so arrogant -- 100EU for a wheel as complex as that? You must be on crack IMO that wheel - considering the amount of handiwork and time that has gone into it - would be more in the range of 1000EU NOT 100EU....

Quote :I will not return to this forum for any stupid discussion whatsoever regarding I or someone else has started it.

...dont let the door hit you on the way out
Hi:

Let us put aside all kinds of controversy, this much I feel misunderstood.
I leave a video on the wheel running.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcaQluv52jw

Greetings

New G25 F1 Wheel
(212 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG