The online racing simulator
New G25 F1 Wheel
(212 posts, started )
Quote from Vinnylegends :WTF?
I had the money to buy the wheel.
The real price.
But then he raised the price.
Really there is nothing spoiled about that you idiot.

You could have cleared the situation by asking again. Thinking that all this stuff for 100€ ??

You are actually the idiot, because you screwed yourself. You abviously didn`t learnt your lesson...
Quote from JazzOn :You could have cleared the situation by asking again. Thinking that all this stuff for 100€ ??

You are actually the idiot, because you screwed yourself. You abviously didn`t learnt your lesson...

You dont know a f*ck what went on.
I was sending him like 1000000 E-Mails and never got an answer.
So who's the idiot now?
what does that matter....
First of all, you two had to communicate better about the pricing and should have read the answers twice or more before replying so happily.
Better luck next time
Quote from Scrabby :what does that matter....
First of all, you two had to communicate better about the pricing and should have read the answers twice or more before replying so happily.
Better luck next time

I was sending him emails every day so not my fault.
Quote from Vinnylegends :I was sending him emails every day so not my fault.

True,
but reading the e-mails was a lot harder, since the guy doesn't speak english as a native language.
Find someone you CAN understand, and who will do the job for you.
You may be set back a bit more, but if the communication is good, you will have no problems like the one you just had.
Quote from Vinnylegends :You dont know a f*ck what went on.
So who's the idiot now?

Maybe you had the wrong E-mail address, just an idea like.
Quote from 1993weeman :Maybe you had the wrong E-mail address, just an idea like.

No. Because he did reply after maybe 3 months after every email.
Quote from Vinnylegends :No. Because he did reply after maybe 3 months after every email.

Maybe he doesn't check his emails often. Maybe should have asked for a different form of communication.

:X
Quote from Vinnylegends :You dont know a f*ck what went on.
So who's the idiot now?

thats the point i was on about. If you talk to people like that im not surprised that you dont get an answer. In the quote of the mail you got from him, he stated that you dont really appreciate his work. You just wanted, wanted, wanted ...
He probably gone up with the price, because he didnt had an overview first as it might be the first time he built an steering wheel or you both didnt made clear whats had to be included.
Whatever.. I`d have liked to see it in action. Im sorry for you but you have ruined it youself. So dont insult people because of you own mistakes (just an advice )

1000000 emails on the other hand was probably just too much as he had trouble answering them all :P (joking!)
Quote from JazzOn :thats the point i was on about. If you talk to people like that im not surprised that you dont get an answer. In the quote of the mail you got from him, he stated that you dont really appreciate his work. You just wanted, wanted, wanted ...
He probably gone up with the price, because he didnt had an overview first as it might be the first time he built an steering wheel or you both didnt made clear whats had to be included.
Whatever.. I`d have liked to see it in action. Im sorry for you but you have ruined it youself. So dont insult people because of you own mistakes (just an advice )

1000000 emails on the other hand was probably just too much as he had trouble answering them all :P (joking!)

I did appreciate it.
But he had like periods of weeks or months where he didnt answer and he made a deadline to make it wich he went over with like a year or so.
So?
U don't want people to annoy you while you are working on their product or do you?. Appereantly u need to learn what patience is and just wait till he replies. To make such a product decent it needs, time time and time!
U also still don't seem to be understanding that is was your fault for the biggest part. And if i had a instant buyer my choice was made quickly
Good paying costumer > Unpatient costumer
Besides that the guy would also have another job that ALSO takes time.
Quote from Scrabby :So?
U don't want people to annoy you while you are working on their product or do you?. Appereantly u need to learn what patience is and just wait till he replies. To make such a product decent it needs, time time and time!
U also still don't seem to be understanding that is was your fault for the biggest part. And if i had a instant buyer my choice was made quickly
Good paying costumer > Unpatient costumer
Besides that the guy would also have another job that ALSO takes time.

Scrabby. You dont know who I am.
What I am in Real life.
Nor do you know how it all went so youre not in a position to judge.
Lets just stop about this nonsense.
Moderator.
Lock Please.
In the end you didnt lose anything so dont worry about it!
Quote from sil3ntwar :In the end you didnt lose anything so dont worry about it!

You're absolutely right!
Do i even want to see that!!!!!
are you the only person who views this forum?
Quote from dadge :are you the only person who views this forum?

It is meant for me.
Quote from dadge :nope, i can't see your name in that post. must be for the whole forum to see.

See for yourself its worth 100 euros.
That is meant for me.
well, i actually followed the instructions gived by bisawelo. i saw the video for myself and i too feel that the wheel is worth alot more than €100. does this mean the video was also meant for me too?
i've been following this thread and you'd have to be an idiot to think this wheel is not worth more than €100.
but you know what they say about idiots; never argue with them, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Quote from dadge :well, i actually followed the instructions gived by bisawelo. i saw the video for myself and i too feel that the wheel that has been ade is worth alot more than €100. does this mean the video was also meant for me too?
i've been following this thread you'd have to be an idiot to think this wheel is not worth more than €100.
but you know what they say about idiots; never argue with them, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Well I was gonna stop this stupid discussion so its good.
and again, this is a public forum. you may of started the thread, but others may want to continue the discussion. and hense bisawelo posting vids for the other members to see his work in action.
i hope this is making sense to you and you don't seem to understand what a public discussion involves.

EDIT: if bisawelo wanted only you to see the videos, he could of responded to one of your 1000000 emails you sent him. or maybe PM'd you. that's why i think the vids were meant for all to see and not just you.
Vinny just showing his spoilt brat attitude again, "ITS MINE" "I WANT IT NOW"! kind of bs, seriously, grow the f*** up!

New G25 F1 Wheel
(212 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG