The online racing simulator
New G25 F1 Wheel
(212 posts, started )
New G25 F1 Wheel
Hi guys!
Lately I have contacted someone to build me a 2008 Ferrari F1 Wheel replica.
I wanted to share this construction picture with you!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28045408@N07/3138314731/
It isnt much now but he has only started
hey, nice work

just a question : how do you put the wheel on the G25 with the buttons ??
The G25 will be detached and this wheel will replace it. For the buttons we use a Lbodnar Joystick Controller and LED Shift Lights. And a Info Display.
I hope for your good that this wheel will be lighter or not heavier than the original G25 wheel otherwise, well expect your FFB to die fast.
I dont use FFB, I think its annoying...
Lol... What's the whole point of a FFB then?
And what controls your steering resistance then ?
It looks pretty heavy!
My arms?
And I bought the G25 because it is modable and it has a seq shifter so I can buy another one for a GTR Sim
Ugh... Everybody has it's own preference, but for me a wheel without FFB would just feel sluggish, because it has no self-centering.
You don't use FFB? Your wasting a G25 then if you don't use it. The FFB on a G25 helps you feel when a slide is coming so you can stop it before it happens.
Yeah and when I rock the wheel it goes left-right-left-right over and over again because of the FFB bouncing back. I do have 50% centering force on.
Quote from Vinnylegends :Yeah and when I rock the wheel it goes left-right-left-right over and over again because of the FFB bouncing back. I do have 50% centering force on.

Then you need to invert the forcefeedback.
are you gonna use the wheel mounted clutch paddles???
Quote from Vinnylegends :Yeah and when I rock the wheel it goes left-right-left-right over and over again because of the FFB bouncing back. I do have 50% centering force on.

Centering force should be off... :/
What a stupid way to do things. Build a cockpit, get an awesome wheel but not using the FFB. Meh.
To use FFB in LFS you need to set the logitech profiler up with no damper force, and no spring force.

Overall at 75-105% depending on how much force you want.

And LFS should have FFB set to 20-25%
Looking good.
Nice
The first 2 pics don't work.. but the third looks nice
looking good
I really don't use FFB on my momo either. I feel its very annoying. It shakes my desk like crazy. I just use a free wheel for fast steering. When a spin is about to come I spin it OR oversteer. Its easier. Anyway, NICE wheel man, that gives you the real bf1 feeling when driving it.

New G25 F1 Wheel
(212 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG