The online racing simulator
New G25 F1 Wheel
(212 posts, started )
Vinnylegends, I think you are wrong. I know for a long time and this person is impossible to offer that product for that money.
Make this wheel for over a month of work and dedication looking for parts and trailers and see it work perfectly.
Sure you speak in different languages as there was confusion as to use the google translator is not always reliable.
And I'm sure if you ask him to explain how you made such a wheel, he does not have to tell any inconvenience to you or anyone who asks ..
So then you can check for yourself whether or not worth the $ 100 wheel.
greetings
Quote from Vinnylegends :Yes, I think he must sell it because he promised me 100$

Vinny.

TBH with you... I think you should try and meet him in the middle of the road on this...that is if you want the wheel. From what I've read the original price was for a BMW with standard equipment and it sounded like he already had the components and technique for building the BMW wheel. 100 euro for a custom job like you want would be very cheap... not only that but the wheel would need software custom written for all the LCD and contrals to work correctly. The going price for a pre made momo wheel is around or more then 100 euro, so the BMW in itself was a good deal to start with. Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.

If you don't try and compromise with him on payment and figure out a price that both of you can live with... Then I don't see any reason why he wouldn't just sell wheel to someone else that is willing to pay more for a one of a kind Ferrari replica. Probably wouldn't take him long to sell it. In turn leave you with nothing. Also, I would be careful posting this on a public message board. If he were to see this, he might become angry with you for discussing this private matter. That will more then likely encourage him to do less to your benefit.

Still I hope this works out for you in the end.

Jay Odom
Quote from bisawelo :Vinnylegends, I think you are wrong. I know for a long time and this person is impossible to offer that product for that money.
Make this wheel for over a month of work and dedication looking for parts and trailers and see it work perfectly.
Sure you speak in different languages as there was confusion as to use the google translator is not always reliable.
And I'm sure if you ask him to explain how you made such a wheel, he does not have to tell any inconvenience to you or anyone who asks ..
So then you can check for yourself whether or not worth the $ 100 wheel.
greetings

Then maybe tell him that he would tell you straight the final price and not raising it up into clouds slowly and slowly?
Quote from EliteAti :Then maybe tell him that he would tell you straight the final price and not raising it up into clouds slowly and slowly?

Yes, He said when he was making the Ferrari wheel:
Dont worry about money now.
Quote from Vinnylegends :Yes, He said when he was making the Ferrari wheel:
Dont worry about money now.

He probably meant what we would say in english as "we'll cross that bridge when we get to it". I'd say try to work with him, too. Very nice wheel worth the money =)
Not what you are speaking and I can assure you that it is the wheel of Ferrari is not worth 100 euros. And he had to be a misunderstanding on your part or theirs, so that you think that was the amount.
And you again, if you want, ask how to make the steering wheel, the Ferrari of the cone bmw, he does not explain in any inconvenience to you or anyone who is interested.
But do not forget the inconvenience of language. Greetings
-
(cheesomatic) DELETED by cheesomatic
Well, when the actual wheel on the car costs around 40000 euros, did you expect to get a replica for 100? I'm sorry you got screwed, but such a nice product would never be that cheap.
Quote from Falcon140 :Well, when the actual wheel on the car costs around 40000 euros, did you expect to get a replica for 100? I'm sorry you got screwed, but such a nice product would never be that cheap.

Im sure I can make a deal with him, Dont worry.
I surely hope so. It really is a stunning wheel and I'd hate to see it go to waste. Best of luck to you.
Hello

Vinny, I am very surprised to read this post and see that it has made public a private email I wrote to vinnylegends, I very much regret the misunderstanding but the wheel has already owner.
If anyone intends to make one, would be happy to assist.

Greetings

Hola

Estóy muy sorprendido al leer este post y ver que se ha hecho público un email privado que he escrito a vinnylegends, Lamento mucho el malentendido pero el volante ya tiene dueño.
Si alguien tiene intención de hacer uno, estaría encantado de ayudarle.

Saludos
Quote from pololo40 :Hello

Vinny, I am very surprised to read this post and see that it has made public a private email I wrote to vinnylegends, I very much regret the misunderstanding but the wheel has already owner.
If anyone intends to make one, would be happy to assist.

Greetings

Hola

Estóy muy sorprendido al leer este post y ver que se ha hecho público un email privado que he escrito a vinnylegends, Lamento mucho el malentendido pero el volante ya tiene dueño.
Si alguien tiene intención de hacer uno, estaría encantado de ayudarle.

Saludos

Weird Leopoldram.
I never got an E-mail back from you.
I'm lost. I can't seem to follow this at all.

So, this guy promised you a replica wheel for 100 dollars? He made it but asks for alot more? Dude, let him keep the wheel. Just let him use the wheel instead of a dildo.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I'm lost. I can't seem to follow this at all.

So, this guy promised you a replica wheel for 100 dollars? He made it but asks for alot more? Dude, let him keep the wheel. Just let him use the wheel instead of a dildo.

He already has another buyer for it or has even already sold it.
Ooh! there is another page!?
Well you see people.
Dont trust Leopoldo Ramirez.
He doesnt answer mails for months and sells the wheel when I did might wanna buy either!
Jeez what a nub
#142 - STF
bump. any updates on this or that`s that? he sold it to someone else or it was a misunderstanding?
.. just curious.
He sold it to someone else without telling me.
Dude that's dog as. Have you already paid?
No I didnt.
Never trusted the guy.
#146 - Uke
That's just... beatiful :O You must be somkind of wizard or something =P
and it yould have been yours if your were not acting like a spoilt kid.
Vinny, I've hope you learnt a lesson in life. If something is too good to be true - it is.
Quote from JazzOn :and it yould have been yours if your were not acting like a spoilt kid.

WTF?
I had the money to buy the wheel.
The real price.
But then he raised the price.
Really there is nothing spoiled about that you idiot.

New G25 F1 Wheel
(212 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG