The online racing simulator
New G25 F1 Wheel
(212 posts, started )
Quote from Vinnylegends :Hi guys!
Lately I have contacted someone to build me a 2008 Ferrari F1 Wheel replica.

Just in case someone wants to have it built as well, vinny does NOT build this himself. So there has to be someone making it (and charging a sh*tload of money for it).
Don't ask if vinny sells you one, ask where HE sends the money to.

greetz

der butz
Why does it have the Porshe logo on the motherboard when it is a Ferrari Replica?
Quote from cheesomatic :Why does it have the Porshe logo on the motherboard when it is a Ferrari Replica?

You need your eyes checked... it's a Ferrari logo (pretty bad quality one but nonetheless...)
Quote from Sponge :You need your eyes checked... it's a Ferrari logo (pretty bad quality one but nonetheless...)

Hey Sponge. Why dont you try it to make that. Its harder then it looks.
Quote from Vinnylegends :Hey Sponge. Why dont you try it to make that. Its harder then it looks.

To be honest, i've made circuit boards in the past, it's not all that hard (well, the actual process of making one, the designing part and all is something i leave over to the experts, once you have a design it's easy as pie). I can explain how to do it, but the internet is probably better at it :P
Quote from Sponge :To be honest, i've made circuit boards in the past, it's not all that hard (well, the actual process of making one, the designing part and all is something i leave over to the experts, once you have a design it's easy as pie). I can explain how to do it, but the internet is probably better at it :P

It doesnt matter to me how the logo looks. It will be covered with a box so...
Quote from Vinnylegends :It doesnt matter to me how the logo looks. It will be covered with a box so...

I know but it's just because cheesomatic thought it was a Porsche logo instead of a Ferrari logo
Quote from Sponge :I know but it's just because cheesomatic thought it was a Porsche logo instead of a Ferrari logo

Fail..
Quote from Vinnylegends :It doesnt matter to me how the logo looks. It will be covered with a box so...

Then why you bothered make it?
Quote from Ovidiu23 :Then why you bothered make it?

Read the 50000 posts saying I didnt make the wheel.
Anyway, to keep it ontopic, anything on when it'll be done and arriving to you?
Well, The guy seems to have scammed me in some other way.
First place. He charged 115 euros for it.
Now hes at 500 euros and not done yet.
SUCKS ****ING MEATBALLS!!
what the....
Oh damn, I'm sorry for you... :|
Yep, Still waiting for his answer to my mail.
Was like 5 days ago.
Quote from Vinnylegends :Well, The guy seems to have scammed me in some other way.
First place. He charged 115 euros for it.
Now hes at 500 euros and not done yet.
SUCKS ****ING MEATBALLS!!

Isnt that called saming you you could put him into the hands of Mr. judge
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Isnt that called saming you you could put him into the hands of Mr. judge

Right. Hes Spanish...
Hi Vincent:

100 euros is for the steering wheel bmw without display or buttons, the wheel of Ferrari is personalized, with many hours of work and design is unique, it is obvious that $ 100 price is a totally unfair, only that quantity of materials exceeds , 3 months your work putting your materials by $ 100? $ 500 is a ridiculous price given what you ask me, fully functional replica of a Ferrari, I have no need to sell it and the effort I made in do not you care at all, I just wish the steering wheel, the wheel build your vicent and I bought it for 100 euros

Yeh Wtf?!?
Quote from Vinnylegends :Hi Vincent:

100 euros is for the steering wheel bmw without display or buttons, the wheel of Ferrari is personalized, with many hours of work and design is unique, it is obvious that $ 100 price is a totally unfair, only that quantity of materials exceeds , 3 months your work putting your materials by $ 100? $ 500 is a ridiculous price given what you ask me, fully functional replica of a Ferrari, I have no need to sell it and the effort I made in do not you care at all, I just wish the steering wheel, the wheel build your vicent and I bought it for 100 euros

Yeh Wtf?!?

well that sucks. Guy seems to be a douchebag. But tbh, did you really expect to get that for 100 euros? Noone's that dumb =)
Quote from MijnWraak :well that sucks. Guy seems to be a douchebag. But tbh, did you really expect to get that for 100 euros? Noone's that dumb =)

Well, If he said so. Back then I did.
Quote from Vinnylegends :Hi Vincent:

Yeh Wtf?!?

I hope this works out for you vinny. I've been watching this thread to see how your wheel is coming along.

Jay Odom
Quote from jbirdaspec :I hope this works out for you vinny. I've been watching this thread to see how your wheel is coming along.

Jay Odom

Yes, I think he must sell it because he promised me 100$
#124 - STF
ouch.. i`m sure he(they) could use some negative publicity. they were supposed to inform you first about the total price, before starting to put the pieces together..
but you gotta admit, the work he put into it, and the details.. i was expecting a higher price, really..

not really a rip off - of course i wouldn`t pay that money - but they have to stick to what they`ve promised.

sorry it turned out that way dude , keep us posted.. i hope it`ll work out.
Quote from STF :ouch.. i`m sure he(they) could use some negative publicity. they were supposed to inform you first about the total price, before starting to put the pieces together..
but you gotta admit, the work he put into it, and the details.. i was expecting a higher price, really..

not really a rip off - of course i wouldn`t pay that money - but they have to stick to what they`ve promised.

sorry it turned out that way dude , keep us posted.. i hope it`ll work out.

Yep, Im hoping RSC comes back soon so I can post that message where he said that!

New G25 F1 Wheel
(212 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG