The online racing simulator
Quote from Feffe85 :I think its an epedemic.. NOBODY can read.. the RIMS have NEVER been seen in wheelview.. END.

I think it´s only good that the disc is gone tho, i mean.. how often do u drive ur real car and use that view + see ur brakediscs?

But I do see the rims. Its the spokes and disks are missing. If there was no rims then what would the tyres be attached to? (im being sarcastic BTW(you americans calling wheels rims lol))
Quote from pjuniorbra :Every time I'm playing online, in my folder LFS there are two setups that are not mine, appear from nowhere, fz5_after.set and fz5_before.set, delete them but is just starting to play online that appear again, my version Z8, and eliminate it, someone will help me correct it.

Actually, I've been meaning to ask what they are too. I noticed them earlier when I was going for a quick RallyX blast in the FZ
Quote from Feffe85 :I think its an epedemic.. NOBODY can read.. the RIMS have NEVER been seen in wheelview.. END.

I think it´s only good that the disc is gone tho, i mean.. how often do u drive ur real car and use that view + see ur brakediscs?

I remeber a option , You can select see the wheels and breake disc and only wheels without breake disc

But i cant find it.... , Dev remove that option?
Quote from pjuniorbra :Hello,

Every time I'm playing online, in my folder LFS there are two setups that are not mine, appear from nowhere, fz5_after.set and fz5_before.set, delete them but is just starting to play online that appear again, my version Z8, and eliminate it, someone will help me correct it.

I got them as well, i might try them later and see how they are
#155 - hda
I've just checked and I also got those two files, interesting.
i was playing on CTRA and it changed the track. the server was near full and it lagged badly and it kiked me out . i try to re join and the game crashed twice when it was loading the skins.

i couldnt reproduce it.

( sry.... my english dosent suck but it isnt perfect )
Bug report (?)

Can't seem to see my servers at lfsworld.net, while I can join them through LFS and InSim Relay is working fine...
Server names:
Demo:
РОССИЯ A-Spec.RRT #1
РОССИЯ A-Spec.RRT #2
S2:
A-Spec.RRT Battle Zone #1
A-Spec.RRT Battle Zone #2 (pass - MOMO)
Lol... i've got the same problem with those FZ5 setups. What the hell is that? There are hybrids in the back so that means it has some connection to XFG.
Im wondering if this is a bug or is it just me... when im on a server and i go to change tracks i can select the main tracks but i cant see any of the sub tracks I.E. I click Fern Bay but i cant select or see any of the track like Club Gold or Black this even happens on Single Player i cant even select the weather... is this just my lfs or does everyone have the same problem?
I got those FZ5 setups too... Maybe Scawen was messing with locked setup...?
I think ive found a bug.... i don't know if it been mentioned before or not.

Number plate goes into the bodywork
#162 - hda
Quote from Scottyj12 :I think ive found a bug.... i don't know if it been mentioned before or not.

are you sure you didn't crash into something? I've just checked and it's fine
hmmm maybe lol ... if i did my bad lol

Ill check in a min, i drove straight from the pit but yeah ill check (:
Quote from Scottyj12 :I think ive found a bug.... i don't know if it been mentioned before or not.

I have that problem too! but with AI 10 has a that problem when start race with AI...
that´s very interesting, because it´s not always that bug online :S
i checked on single player and there was no issues... i will keep an eye out when online at get back to you

No problems online either
My FZ5 hasn't got a front number plate, so I don't have that bug. Only the LX4 one.
edit. test
Quote from Smolar :Z7 dedi host don't send stats to lfsworld(retrives stats like /w pb /w wr, but new pb not stored on lfsw) and sometimes peeps getting connection errors /cpw/couldn't find following position etc errors. I dunno if always in all cases but noticed that today.

Thanks for pointing that out - I just forgot to remove a compiler option that avoids sending statistics if a test version is used.

A quick fix needed for that one...

Quote from pjuniorbra :Hello,

Every time I'm playing online, in my folder LFS there are two setups that are not mine, appear from nowhere, fz5_after.set and fz5_before.set, delete them but is just starting to play online that appear again, my version Z8, and eliminate it, someone will help me correct it.

Well spotted, these are not really FZ5 setups, they are just the setup of any car you leave the pits with.

There was an OOS bug related to setups and these were saved out for testing purposes.
Wasn't these test patches supposed to work with other test patch versions (and be compatible with patch Z too)? hm

Tried going online on patch Z6 but I can't connect to anything...
Going to try Z8 now and will edit this post.

Edit: Test Patch Z8 is working as it should (no "Wrong version" servers at all)
Attached images
enb2008_12_21_19_26_3.JPG
Previous test patches were made obsolete for online usage due to an extremely bad OOS bug that would kick all test patch users.

...and also because the XFG does not have ABS any more so this makes it fair for all.
-
(-wes-) DELETED by -wes-
Quote from Scawen :Previous test patches were made obsolete for online usage due to an extremely bad OOS bug that would kick all test patch users.

...and also because the XFG does not have ABS any more so this makes it fair for all.

There was me thinking you were on your Christmas Holidays!!
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z8 - online compatible (no VW)
(172 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG