The online racing simulator
GFC Reunion
(238 posts, started )
Seems an appropriate event for a one-off appearance. Depending on the schedule (and track!) I'm in.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Seems an appropriate event for a one-off appearance. Depending on the schedule (and track!) I'm in.

^^^ This

I haven't raced LFS properly for a long time but i'll keep my eye on this.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Seems an appropriate event for a one-off appearance. Depending on the schedule (and track!) I'm in.

^^ This X2
Good to see all these known GFC names reply, brings back good memory's doesn't it?
Yeah - usually fighting you!
That would be awesome!

As with others I haven't touched LFS for months and it's only by chance I thought I'd check out the forum today.

It would take a while to get up to speed but I do miss those GFC races - soo much fun.
Nice response guys - great to see so many of you are still about.

I think there's enough interest here to start getting something organised. I'll also PM all the gentlefoot.com forum members and see if anyone else is up for it.

Will update when I have more info.

GF
Quote from Gentlefoot :Nice response guys - great to see so many of you are still about.

I think there's enough interest here to start getting something organised. I'll also PM all the gentlefoot.com forum members and see if anyone else is up for it.

Will update when I have more info.

GF

Brilliant.

Glad to hear your business is doing better now as well
Thanks Nigel.

What does everyone think about Aston National or reversed?

One of the best public servers when I first started playing LFS ran FOX there and it made for some good racing and lots of racers. Not a typical GFC track but I think it'll still work.

What do you think and are there any other suggestions? I don't want to go to any of the Kyoto layouts and Blackwood was one of the last races we did so don't really wanna go back there either.
Just picked up on this, I'll have to dust the FOX down though and lube her up lol

Good to see all the old faces still popping in much like myself, I have moved on to other platforms to race though.

See you on track soon
Quote from CELTIC100 :Just picked up on this, I'll have to dust the FOX down though and lube her up lol

I don't think any of us need to know what you and your girlfriend get up to in your spare time.

Glad to hear that she's a fox though.
AS3R would be good. Nice wide track but short enough to get lots of lappery action. Reverse makes the chicane much more interesting and the last turn is marvellous.
As3R is fine
Yeah as3r would be great! I'll definitely will be there if it's going to happen
AS3 - what is the proper name for that track? - sorry, never got to grips with the track codes.
Aston national
Rockingham........

Oops, sorry

Hey all.... any track
I'll definitely be there, if I can. My dusty FOX is in the garage since the last reunion.
I'll try my best to take part in this whenever it is. Might feel a bit weird racing against De Souza as his team-mate now.
Doesn't change anything. Except that you'll obviously get fired if you overtake me.
Sound like we're all agreed. Aston National it is. I'm erring towards normal config as apposed to reversed. Feels wierd going anti-clockwise
People still interested? Is it worth me trying to fix this up?
Just say the day.
I would be interested as well.

GFC Reunion
(238 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG