The online racing simulator
GFC Reunion
(238 posts, started )
I hope I'll be there, in the FOX.
I'll be driving, unfortunately it will be at Kyalami

Car - Cooper T81b
Count me in. I'll be in the FOX, maybe with 'L' plates on.

Are there any servers set to this combo to practice on?
Count me in with the FOX.
Quote from Gentlefoot :Any chance of borrowing a DR server for a night mate?

Yeah I think that shouldn't be a problem
Quote from LRB_Aly :Yeah I think that shouldn't be a problem

Great news - thx mate. Can I add you to the list of entrants too?
Yeah sure,
I'll race the FOX once more
Looks like it might turn out to be a single class FOX race. Still, nothing wrong with that. All the old rivalries re-ignited it should make for some good fun.

Be good to see some new faces too. Must be some new talented rookies out there it's been so long since the last race.
Put me down on list =)

FO8/FOX
#60 - MR_B
Count in the old Kringlebeast! Many guys here I've had great battles with.
FOX please.
#61 - AMB
FOX here too
Count me in - I'll be driving the sketchy-looking FOX!
Hi,

I'll be there in the fox as well.
Yep, I'll be there in the FOX.
This is your fault Kringle... put me in please!
List updated - looks more and more like it will have to be a FOX single class race.
A bit of a shame I guess, classic line-up of drivers already signed though. This should be really fun!
Yeah, we'll even have a new celebrity TV presenter on the grid!
Lol, I still haven't seen Michael's little bit for SRT yet, might go have a watch now infact. I wonder if we can get him to stream his in-car camera and commentate on it during the race.
Commentate while in a race, nah, and certainly not stream it unless there was another PC... Commentating while in an event, even Head-to-Head isn't all the easiest but doing it live like we have helps soo much.
As wolfman pointed out to me yesterday, 2nd November is the date of the Brazilian GP. It starts at 5pm though, so there should be just about time to have something to eat before the feature race starts
I believe we had a GFC race after last years Brazilian GP and the timing was fine. (vaguely remember sitting on the floor with my moniter and g25 set up on a coffee table, extremely uncomfortable, I had no furniture as I'd recently moved) So we'll have a new F1 champ as we line up on the grid, although I suggest a ban on talking about the race on the server just incase someone hasn't seen the race. I've reorganised my half term week to get back home a day earlier than planned to get a full day of last minute practice in, I'll be driving around Westhill this weekend no doubt.
Quote from ian Maslen : I Suggest A Ban On Talking About The Race On The Server Just Incase Someone Hasn't Seen The Race.

Qft
maybe James Allen will do the commentry as he'll be out of a job come 8 o'clock lol
yer add me in for the FOX

GFC Reunion
(238 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG