The online racing simulator
GFC Reunion
(238 posts, started )
#26 - AMB
Any Fern Bay track would be great
Im in. I play LFS only on Sundays really now anyway..BTW any link to the video your unabout in the first post ?
#29 - MR_B
Westhill sounds tasty! But I'm happy for some fern bay too!
Sounds great - WE Reverse gets my vote.
Westhill Reverse !
As James suggested, AS North would be great
I'm interested in this race as well. My sundays became boring without the GF challenges.

I'm voting for WE1R.
What car?

AS North with FBM is great. Aston Historic + FOX is good too.

On the other hand, a crazy race like FOX + FO8 at FE Club would be a lot of fun. As would be the XFG at nearly any track.
Not that I feel my opinion would account for much, however I'll show up assuming it's free of charge and it will actually be a reunion with most of the series drivers. Miss racing with all of you. But my opinion is we should do the 75 laps of Blackwood reverse that never properly happened, even given Onion's great attempts to reorganize after the fact, it ended up with non dual class racing and very few people showing... So that's the track I feel it should be on, Blackwood Grand Prix- Reverse. This is also the first combo I joined the GFC in back in the day, almost a full year ago...
Quote from blackbird04217 :Not that I feel my opinion would account for much, however I'll show up assuming it's free of charge and it will actually be a reunion with most of the series drivers. Miss racing with all of you. But my opinion is we should do the 75 laps of Blackwood reverse that never properly happened, even given Onion's great attempts to reorganize after the fact, it ended up with non dual class racing and very few people showing... So that's the track I feel it should be on, Blackwood Grand Prix- Reverse. This is also the first combo I joined the GFC in back in the day, almost a full year ago...

I would second that - I want to try and actually do well with lots of other drivers at that track.
I'll tot up the votes and make a decision this weekend.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Might be able to do it, but Sunday nights are now GPL nights.

GPL? Is that every Sunday night?
Quote from LRB_Aly :I'm in for sure. As for tracks, some Aston Grand Touring/Historic or GP wouéd be my favourites (not performance-wise as these are the tracks I'm probably slowest but I like them).

Any chance of borrowing a DR server for a night mate?
OK it looks like Westhill Reverse is just edging it as favourite. It is a very cool circuit to prepare for because the setup needed is so completely different to when you drive it the normal way around. In reverse you need significantly less downforce.

Working out the date now and then I will create an entry list in the first post in this thread.

Fancy a bit of practice myself today so I will look out for you guys.
Quote from Gentlefoot :GPL? Is that every Sunday night?

Yes - Division 1 (1967) alternates with Interleague races where we get whipped by a different GPL league twice a month.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :Yes - Division 1 (1967) alternates with Interleague races where we get whipped by a different GPL league twice a month.

Shame. I think I need to stick to the Sunday 20:00 Start time. Might try and get it in before the clocks go back.
Date now set for November 2nd. I've edited the first post with the details of this event. Please post here to enter.
I'm definately in mate, I look forward to the 2nd of November I might see you online later today for some practice. I'll probably be driving the fox.
I will be in as well. Probably driving FOX but maybe the FO8 if we need a few more of them.
Quote from Ian Maslen :I'm definately in mate, I look forward to the 2nd of November I might see you online later today for some practice. I'll probably be driving the fox.

Did a few laps yesterday and got straight back into it.

Yeah - doing it bit of work at the moment but will get online in an hour or so and probably tonight too. See ya later hopefully.
I'm in! FOX
I'll try to be there. FOX.
FOX for me as well.

GFC Reunion
(238 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG