The online racing simulator
The end of the world
(393 posts, started )
Quote from chanoman315 :do you know if it happens, at what velocity that shit is going to move?
Like in how many hours it will hit america, if IT HAPPENS.

bwahahaa europe is first

That is because Europe is on the cutting edge of progress and are the reason most of the world is populated by people who wear suits rather than bear skins.

If it is a black hole that ingests the world, I'd say seconds.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :That is because Europe is on the cutting edge of progress and are the reason most of the world is populated by people who wear suits rather than bear skins.

i dont wear bear skins... maybe in Alaska, it's too hot to use them here. We are naked
Quote from chanoman315 : i dont wear bear skins... maybe in Alaska, it's too hot to use them here. We are naked

So you're more into bare skins in Mexico then?
yes.

Anyways, how many time we have left, 3:30 hours right?...

nvm, this is bullshit...
3 hours, 10 minutes.

Or...

4 hours, 10 minutes.

Are we still BST?
The only thing that I hope they do with the LHC is make use of the heat, as it runs stupidly hot it'd seem such a waste to no make use of all that energy. They could heat up soup for hobos and such.
0730GMT .... so I presume it'll be 0630BST.... but I don't know :P I've been up all night and have college in 4 hours
According to the BBC it gets turned on 0830BST.
Yea, I think Xaid0n took away an hour, instead of adding one.
ooops my bad not thinking straight Pity, I'll be on my way to college when it happens.... bugger
3 hours and counting down
Quote :Effects of falling into a black hole

This section describes what happens when something falls into a Schwarzschild (i.e. non-rotating and uncharged) black hole. Rotating and charged black holes have some additional complications when falling into them, which are not treated here.

Spaghettification

we are going to be spaghetti
I don't want to be spaghetti

Either way, so it's only 45 min left of my life?
That sucks, didn't even get laid the last month ..
If this thing doesnt kill us, they are going to upgrade it.... in 2012....

COINCIDENCE!?
So if we survive today, we still not safe to after 2012? Well, we are going to die sooner or later by some scientist shit, why do we HAVE to know the uknown? I like the idea about having something we don't know, like a mystery. If we knew it it wouldn't be any fun
**** imma die in my dressing gown and i've not yet done my makeup. Grrrr. What a way to go!
I doubt we will die, and if we do, how are we supposed to know anything happened, because we don't exist anymore?
can anyone get on the live webcast?
i cant get in at all =S
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :That is because Europe is on the cutting edge of progress and are the reason most of the world is populated by people who wear suits rather than bear skins.

If it is a black hole that ingests the world, I'd say seconds.

i would say nanoseconds =P
Bah...0832 BST and I am still in debt...FAIL!

I suppose that the salesman who sold me the Audi R8 yesterday afternoon (on tick, btw! ) is now rubbing his hands with glee as well...(b*st*rd!)
It's started, and looking good so far, meaning I am not sphagetti
And, as predicted, nothing happened because the experiment doesn't start for over a month.
Quote from tristancliffe :And, as predicted, nothing happened because the experiment doesn't start for over a month.

Spoilsport
The google homepage graphic is class... Their logo being sucked into the LHC blackhole... brilliant

The end of the world
(393 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG