The online racing simulator
The end of the world
(393 posts, started )
Better get my final LFS laps in...

but I still haven't driven the 'Ring.
Must beat S.Mockels CTRA record in the XFG on SO Classic... I was 0.03 seconds behind him... and it's something I must achieve before we all implode in a black hole.. I'll get to it tommorow before we all die.

I guess I'll see you all on heaven on my 'rig
Quote from Luke.S :So as everyone at school has being saying i guess the world might end on Wednesday. This is because the partical accelerator thing is being used then to simulate the big bang. There is a possibility that this may cause a black hole destroying the planet.

Soo what are your views on this?

well the first particle beam has been launched and has been in circulation
the first beam injection will be september 10 2008 at 9 or 10 am time at CERN,("The first injection of the beam into the machine will be between 9:00 and 10:00 a. m. At 9:15 the LHC project leader"_)
the first collision is scheduled on october 21th 2008 (and the first high-energy collisions are planned to take place after the LHC is officially unveiled, on October 21, 2008 -http://en.rian.ru/world/20080805/115771418.html)

so it might not end tomorrow-

http://user.web.cern.ch/user/Welcome.asp
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Must beat S.Mockels CTRA record in the XFG on SO Classic... I was 0.03 seconds behind him... and it's something I must achieve before we all implode in a black hole.. I'll get to it tommorow before we all die.

I guess I'll see you all on heaven on my 'rig

On the plus if you set the new WR and the world ends you'll hold the record for life.
Anyone know the exact timing of when I'm suppose to die? I'm hoping it's before swim team practice so I can be remotely happy before I die.
Quote from Rappa Z :Anyone know the exact timing of when I'm suppose to die? I'm hoping it's before swim team practice so I can be remotely happy before I die.

Was wondering the same. Hopefully not during History class because then I'd die bored . Any exact time the machine is sopose to be launched?
Quote from evilpimp :Was wondering the same. Hopefully not during History class because then I'd die bored . Any exact time the machine is sopose to be launched?

Before you wake up. I suspect it be done GMT+1 and during the working day, so you'll die in your sleep.
7:30 GMT

So, no time to do anything tomorrow, unless you get up early.

Best be off for my final wank. Goodbye all. Its been...Reasonable knowing you all.
well i want to see it if any thing happeds
If I die before I wake! Pray the lord my soul to take!.
Quote from the General Lee :7:30 Gmt

So, No Time To Do Anything Tomorrow, Unless You Get Up Early.

Best Be Off For My Final Wank. Goodbye All. Its Been...reasonable Knowing You All.

Lmao
blas that picture is real wht u had on first page end of the world 2012 then we live in space
Best tread ever
damn... better dont know that the world is going to end.... grrr
thats in 4 years anything can happed if it is true that is
Rofl!
how are you guys awake?... are you waiting for this catastrophe?
No I'm boosting my post count.
I wanna be awake if I'm gonna die.

Edit: That doesn't make much sense.
do you know if it happens, at what velocity that shit is going to move?
Like in how many hours it will hit america, if IT HAPPENS.

bwahahaa europe is first
LOL.

Ok I'm going to sleep. Goodbye world
Bye world , See you in next universe
bye lerts, nice to meet ya all... and yay! no phylosphy exam!

The end of the world
(393 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG