The online racing simulator
andrew doesn't have a LFS nick
Quote from STROBE :Here's most of the others done. Hope it's correct, let me know any changes.

You're not there, u cHeatz
Why on earth couldn't someone else take the pic
Quote from Bob Smith :From left to right:
*Mark Ritchie (no licence, friend of mine & xenocracy's from Uni)
*Andrew Lovett (Jason's Dad)
*James Keaveney (jk23)

Also it's a bit harsh to put the name label for Osa across her lovelly face.

Cheers - all done now and updated above, including removing the errant tag over Osa's face.

Quote from Kdovi :You're not there, u cHeatz
Why on earth couldn't someone else take the pic

There's a good reason for me staying on th eother side of the camera.
Quote from jasonmatthews :Bob was one of the guys overtaking me on all the straights

Oi, you saying I'm fat or something?

This is, undoubtedly, a prime candidate for a photo competition.
Bob Smith literally driving his socks off Where are they?
HA! I was wearing shorts under the snug fitting overalls.
Quote from STROBE :There's a good reason for me staying on th eother side of the camera.

You didn't quite escape
Attached images
DSC03063-Edited.jpg
C**t.
Quote from Bean0 :You didn't quite escape

He appears to be quite fascinated with Ferret's nose...
Quote from Bean0 :You didn't quite escape

I was clearly enjoying whatever he was doing to me
lol
looks like a great event! hope you guys enjoyed warden law, good track innit!

and tristan, how was the events 'bought' lol, we didnt arrange the fastest kart, we were just more experienced drivers.

who won in the end??
Stuff about 'fastest kart' sounds a bit odd to me, it's rentals, even the staff who have to watch em all day wouldn't know which karts where having trouble, especially if they use magnetic numbers on the front. At best all they'll be able to say is which karts did well in the last few events.
... Victor looks lesser and lesser like a crazed druggie that's stealing our money, and more like a professional!

Yaay.
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :looks like a great event! hope you guys enjoyed warden law, good track innit!

and tristan, how was the events 'bought' lol, we didnt arrange the fastest kart, we were just more experienced drivers.

who won in the end??

lol so true.

the fact is if we had arranged to have the best kart we would have won by 10 laps! jokes!!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :... Victor looks lesser and lesser like a crazed druggie that's stealing our money, and more like a professional!

I'm starting to get worried about Victor...
Before we know it he finds himself a sweet girl, gets married and we have a Leo II running around !
And we all know kids + a woman are more expensive than drugs... Meaning S3 will cost more
I was still annoyed that instead of teaming up with fellow LFSers you brought in Alan on the pretence he'd once watched you play LFS. Now I know Alan is so good that he no longer competes but instead teaches pre-teens (who are probably taller than him too ) to get in and out of karts (at least that's what he's said here), but nevertheless it was still your local track with two 'regular' karters in the same team versus some people who'd never even sat in a kart.

And Alan - you may have won by 10 laps if you'd done that, but at least 8 or 9 would have been down to Will's driving ability

Don't get me wrong, Will is a good driver, but I question the sense in getting him to arrange two karting meets within 10 miles of his house, and having free reign to choose his teammates. It wasn't really in the spirit of the day in my opinion.
Quote from tristancliffe :...It wasn't really in the spirit of the day in my opinion...

Oi! Take it outside ... You're all pansies for not turning up to this one, let alone bitching about something no one else cares about.
i agree tristan, but at the time i couldnt drive a car and so was unable to arrange a circuit further from home!

looked like a good event, i would have liked to have come but i have been away in africa etc for a few months now

who won??
-
(Joe_Keaveney) DELETED by Joe_Keaveney
I dont think you can hold the choice of track against him Tristan. Team choice is a hard one - if I was organising an event and my brother wanted to race (he does have an LFS licence but rarely plays) I know if I teamed up with him the odds of winning would be pretty high. What do I do, tell him to booger off or team up with someone else? I like a challenge, so i'd probably team with you Tristan, but I dont see what would be a 'wrong' about having my brother as a team mate either, hypothetically?
Quote from Becky Rose :I dont think you can hold the choice of track against him Tristan.

Agreed. The two meets I have organised have been so purely because I was in the neighbourhood.

I might have never been before but that's only due to a lack of funds/transport at the time. And even if I had, everyone has known for months where the place was and could have gone to get a feel for the track in advance, and I wouldn't have had a problem with that. (Most) People do this for fun, not for the 'glory' of an easy win.
And judging by the sig home advantage didn't count for much

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG