The online racing simulator

Poll : When will the Scirocco be released?

Even longer, damnit!
3-4 months
2-3 months
1-2 months
When will the Scirocco be released? - Poll
As suggested by Inouva: a poll. When do you think the Devs will release the Scirocco to the public?

For the quick posters: wait a second, I'm still adding a poll.
I think it will arrive at christmas, along with a new South City layout, the remaining GTR cockpit updates, and a new damage system.
Yes, this thread is better than the other when will the scirocco be released, (because this one has a poll, and the other doesn't) but the time difference of 4 hours in posting a new thread is too much.
It's gonna be a while.

I really can't understand the point in a poll though.......
Quote from danowat :It's gonna be a while.

I really can't understand the point in a poll though.......

Inouva wanted to post one, but he/she (?) failed. I thought the results would be quite interesting, so I made one for him/her.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
It's so the people who guessed correctly can say "I told you so!".
I wouldn't think we'll see it much before Xmas, if it's gonna be this year at all. So I'm on the 3-4 month option.
I´m thinking Christmas.......

..... of 2009.
will there be a new car? :s
is there a thread about it, or screenshots? i've been away to long
Some people have failed to grasp the concept of "when it's ready".
I voted for 3-4months. So around Xmas. just like when the FBM came out last year!
Quote from duke_toaster :Some people have failed to grasp the concept of "when it's ready".

They do indeed. But there's nothing wrong with a bit of speculation.

Besides, if it's ready to be shown at a semi-private event it must be in a reasonably polished state already and therefor just needs some tidying and tweaking and potentially bug fixing.
probably "comming soon" in Valve Time
Either the x-mas patch or april patch i guess.
christmas. new patch every 6 months?
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :christmas. new patch every 6 months?

That has been the trend past few years. But of course nobody can tell when something new is coming.

IMO this kind of speculation doesn't belong to LFS, hype is for console kids and Simbin products.
Quote from frokki :IMO this kind of speculation doesn't belong to LFS, hype is for console kids and Simbin products.

I think the same
#18 - Jakg
Quote from duke_toaster :Some people have failed to grasp the concept of "when it's ready".

It IS ready (by the sounds of things), however from what Scawen has said I've forgotten about the Scirocco simply because I think it's gonna be a while.
Quote from Jakg :It IS ready (by the sounds of things), however from what Scawen has said I've forgotten about the Scirocco simply because I think it's gonna be a while.

Theres a MASSIVE difference in something being ready to show at a games convention (or any convention for that matter) and something that is ready for public consumption.
Also, just because a car is ready, does not mean it is going to be included as part of the S2 licence content. Hence I think we'll have some wait before getting our grubby little mitts on this.
w00t I voted the same as Bob and Jakg, I must be right.
Since when has LFS been getting a Scirocco?
It will be playable at the Games Convention, which starts about now. So why should we wait for months after GC, if it's done today? The only reason I find is some sort of advertising contract.
Anyway, there is only one person on this planet able to answer this question with certainty.
I think it will be realesed when next patch..
There needs to be an option for "Whenever its finished".

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG