The online racing simulator

Poll : When will the Scirocco be released?

Even longer, damnit!
3-4 months
2-3 months
1-2 months
I bet 1 cent against that...
Where is the "Never" option

when the next scirocco generation is on the market and the lfs-scirocco is out of date.
Never is the honest answer... now that we have made that one clear can we leave the subject alone and go fuss about Janice instead?
After Kunos releases three new cars for nKP
will be released when the devs dont treat this game as a part time hobby.
The poll is great. It shows at least 1-2 Months from now on. But now is always a different date so it is infinity all time.

If that's too difficult for you, the answer is early 2009
Just after we have been assimilated by the Borg and that's only because the collective is doing the programming.
First post : 20th August 2008, 08:03

You better sit down while you wait for this one ....and grow old ....raise some kids .....and wait for them to have kids too.....
The fact of the matter is that the Scirocco will likely ne'er be released, not at least in our lifetimes, or perhaps even our childrens lifetimes.

The fact that the Scirocco was billed for a release sometime last year (can't remember when, can't be bothered to research it) but over 12 months onwards we've yet to even have a driveable version to play about with, even in offline mode?

Those of you who've been around the forums long enough should realise by now that when something is billed for release in x days/weeks/months, it's nothing more than a loose chippings rather than something set in concrete.

Then again, it may be released tomorrow and I may have to eat my words like tic-tacs. Though I doubt that. And frankly I couldn't care much for the release anyway. If it comes, great, if not, oh well.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG