The online racing simulator

Poll : Which foot do you brake with whilst playing LFS?

Left foot always
Right foot always
Normally left, but right for when down-shifting (G25 H-Shifters...)
Depends on the corner / situation
Whatever takes your fancy
right foot always, no clutch pedal , hard to change habits
Well when i was doing my league race i kept pressing clutch not brake. So i set my clutch peddal to be brakes.
LFS: right hand, 1st finger. (kb)

Real life: Oh wait, I can't drive yet. darn.
G25= Real life wheel (shifter+clutch)= Right foot braking
DFP= Not so real life, meaning you take the preference of using left foot, as it easier, because you can always have it on the brake, meaning quicker reactions.

I think thats the theory, unless some people who use other wheels (not g25s) still prefer their right foot braking
G25, right foot always here. I hear some G25-owners use LFB also at times, but to me that just sounds too weird.. plus, I've ordered the nixim brake mod, so using left foot braking will be pretty much out of the question then I guess.
Rightfoot on the cars with h-shifter(if i dont downshift i break with right, too) and left-foot on the ones with sequential-shifting.
I always use the left foot since i dont have a g25
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I always use the left foot since i dont have a g25

You can have a clutch pedal if you really want to. I used to have Logitech FF EX with an extra pedal set from ancient Logitech wheel, worked nicely and cost me almoust nothing to get an extra pedal
Left foot braking here all the time, and I also use the clutch as the barke on my G25, its more precise for me cause of the softer spring. Its way more comfortable to use the clutch pedal to brake as its not that close to the throttle pedal.
Quote from [RF]-art555 :You can have a clutch pedal if you really want to. I used to have Logitech FF EX with an extra pedal set from ancient Logitech wheel, worked nicely and cost me almoust nothing to get an extra pedal

Where me wants clutch pedal
for the DFP
Just use a pedal set from a very old wheel as a clutch pedal.
Quote from Stefani24 :Just use a pedal set from a very old wheel as a clutch pedal.

Without the shifter, it isn't as much fun though. Tis why I pulled the old-set clutch off and reverted back to 2 pedals.
Quote from mrodgers :Without the shifter, it isn't as much fun though. Tis why I pulled the old-set clutch off and reverted back to 2 pedals.

I disagree,
Was way more exciting to drive for me, and not just it. When you're blipping and lifting the throttle manually, the car is much more stable (if done properly). Harder= more fun for me
I'm always surprised at how many people use left foot braking (by that I mean pressing both brake and gas at the same time through turns.) Whenever I spectate the faster drivers I always see them LFB.

I brake with my right.
Left foot 4 lyfe, LFS and real life.

At least until I get a manual transmission car. :P
#66 - JEP
It Depends on the corner / situation, but usually when i need to shift down i using Heel & Toe teqnice.
G25 user, ss only for me really, left foot break, left footed irl, and left foot break in my car :-) but it is an automatic lol!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Left foot 4 lyfe, LFS and real life.

At least until I get a manual transmission car. :P

That is when left foot braking is the most fun. rly it is

Not directed at you DeadWolfBones.

I don't see a reason to be completely dependent on a single foot for braking especially if you haven't put in the effort and try to use either. That is just removing an option you can or could have used.
Ahhhhh. . . STOMPERS
What is a stomper?
Stomper, I would guess for over here it would be someone who left foot brakes and jacks the brakes on because for the majority of folks, it seems it is far easier to have a feel for pressure with your right foot over your left foot. Thus, using left foot on a hydrolic brake system, the majority would smash way too hard on the brake pedal. I certainly do if I would try to brake IRL with my left foot.

Also, people who right foot brake IRL tend to hover their foot over the brake pedal and eventually relax the leg/foot causing them to press ever so slightly the brake pedal causing their brake lights to illuminate and premature brake wear and heating.
^ that is pretty cool. I wish I could do the same!

Anyways, I use left foot all the time on my DFP but I did it differently when I played the Ferarri 355 Challenge at Boomers (the arcade verson). I left-foot braked but when I shifted down, I move my right foot off of the gas so both feet are on the brake. Then I move my left foot to the clutch, and heel-toe.
i use my right hands midlle finger (it is the "finger" ) for braking

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG