The online racing simulator

Poll : Which foot do you brake with whilst playing LFS?

Left foot always
Right foot always
Normally left, but right for when down-shifting (G25 H-Shifters...)
Depends on the corner / situation
Whatever takes your fancy
I drive like you do in RL with a fully manual car. So right foot for me
Quote from legoflamb :wow! your power assist on your brakes are extremely strong, If it is true that your brake pedal in your car is "lighter" to push in than your accelerator. If you had no power brakes you would have to muscle the brakes just to come to a quick stop.

The "light" brake pedal feeling is caused by the brake booster (power assist) when the brake pads have yet to make firm contact with the rotor, as there is probably some expansion of the brake lines when the cylinder is compressed. The brake booster dulls the feeling so it is hard to tell if the pads have made contact with the rotor yet However, the pads are still touching the rotor, so if you quickly close the space (zero contact to firm contact) to the rotor there will be a shorter impulse causing the, aforementioned "wheel headbutt."

It's nothing to do with the servo brake assistance at all. After you are driving for a while, your left foot becomes accustomed to the pressure required to press the clutch pedal, and your right foot becomes accustomed to the pressure required to press the accelerator. They require very different amounts of pressure, and going from pressing a heavy clutch pedal to pressing a very light brake pedal, there's no wonder why a lot of people end up headbutting the wheel when they first try it, as the press the brake pedal far too hard.
What I was saying was the power assist contributes to that light feeling of the brake. If a car didn't have the power assist the driver could easily tell when the brake pads make contact with the rotor. This would allow the driver to sense the brake pressure and prevent the wheel headbutting. However if the car didn't have the assist the driver would have to muscle the brake just to get the car to stop.

So my point is the same as yours, being that the difference in feel takes getting used to. However, I was talking about what contributes to the "headbutt" effect.
I right foot brake, even in the BF1 where it would be better for me to left foot brake, I did have a period about 10 months ago where I left foot brake in game and in my car, but I'm just too lazy to get used to left foot braking again. Occasionally my left foot does nothing at all for an entire race except to use the clutch in a pit stop or something, like in a 3 hour endurance race I had in the FOX a few weeks ago =P
I need to try this Right foot braking and see how i get on. lol.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG