The online racing simulator
Fallout 3
(325 posts, started )

It may be because I have DivX and it doesn't like it, but I can't be assed to remove the ability to play file formats because of some game.
I'll have to get fallout 3 for pc. My comp seems to run stuff that everyone else reports crashes with. e.g. gta iv didn't crash or freeze once for me.
The 2nd DLC for Fallout 3 has been released yesterday.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pitt

I've already downloaded it, but haven't started the quest yet. I also have the 1st DLC, which i haven't started to play either.

I thought i'd wait until the 3rd part is released next month, and then play them all, while leveling up to level 30.

However, i've started playing the game again now. Thought i would keep exploring a little, and eventually started to collect all the bobble heads. Only to find out that i've missed one bobblehead during the main story... it's in raven rock apparently, and if you miss it during that mission, it's gone forever. I started looking for savegames before that mission, but no luck, they are all overwritten or deleted.

Now call me crazy, but i already had collected more than half of them... so i've decided to actually start a new game again. Total playtime on the previous savegame was about 110 hours...

At least i'll have one month until the 3rd DLC gets released. Should be enough to reach those 110 hours again!

On a sidenote: I thought it would be tedious to do it all again, but so far i'm about six hours into the game, and i enjoy it as if it would be the first time... such an awesome game!
I got the german version. If it's only the english version, then i guess it's fine for me (i've noticed there was no english version available for download on the marketplace yesterday). Won't play it for at least a month anyway.
Ahhh, yeah, if you've got a different language one then it should be ok I think.
the picture of the welcome sign is just so disturbing and spooky.
So is the DLC really worth getting? Since ive play the game but not tried the DLC * work out the reason why *

I havnt read too much into them. I took alook at the 1st one but do they really add alot more to keep you playing?
I didn't bother with the first lot of DLC, simply because the content was so short, and the "style" of play didn't seem to suit me.

This second pack looks to be more like something I would be interested in, and I'll probably get it.
Dont like it the game f3 , when you do the main quest , and you do everthing for have a good character , with good equip , At the end of the game you die
Quote from Inouva :Dont like it the game f3 , when you do the main quest , and you do everthing for have a good character , with good equip , At the end of the game you die

That's life!
I never said life is fair!
Tis a great game. I had some free time the other night and decided to get back into it- I was at the part where you have the option of working for the slavers. I decided to explore the offer, mostly because taking revenge on the sniper (Arkansas?) at Minefield sounded like an acceptable proposition - as he made my life hell at the beginning of the game.

For anyone still looking for options on how to take the guys sniper rifle (ah who am I kidding you've probably all finished the game), do the slaver mission. It's quite a funny sequence, but your karma will go down (refreshing for someone who habitually plays in the style of 'what would Jesus do?'). I couldn't bring myself to turn in any of the others, because I thought of some of them as friends...

Having a good break from this game (a bit like LFS) really makes you appreciate how much depth there is in there. The game just keeps on getting bigger- I believe Bethesda really has the best take so far on open world freedom and structured branching narratives. This game just works.
this seems just like oblivion with guns lol if only it had multiplayer...
Quote from Electrik Kar :
Having a good break from this game (a bit like LFS) really makes you appreciate how much depth there is in there. The game just keeps on getting bigger- I believe Bethesda really has the best take so far on open world freedom and structured branching narratives. This game just works.

Couldn't agree more!
Quote from Gills4life :That's life!

Well , in some way , yes , it´s life , but in the game you expend much time killing that Superzombies , or doing side quest , to have soemthing "Cool" and PUM you die at the end , when at least , you can continue the game with all you have

Quote from mutt107 :this seems just like oblivion with guns lol if only it had multiplayer...

Well , are the same estudio "Betsedia" but i prefeer Oblivion , has better Landscape that F3 from MPOV
Quote from Inouva :
Well , are the same estudio "Betsedia" but i prefeer Oblivion , has better Landscape that F3 from MPOV

I like Oblivion more too, but the games are so radically different in the setting and storyline and environment etc. I hope they are working on an Elder Scrolls 5!
http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/974/974289p1.html

A new Fallout title is being made called Fallout: New Vegas. Some of the developers from the original two titles will be working on it

I was pretty underwhelmed with F3. For me it just never got going like the old games.
This will definately be interesting to explore. People are already speculating about a Area 51 location (Firelancer V.2?)
Very nice game, tryed it - doesnt need high specs and the story is brilliant.

Anyways, i played it a while. It was gettin 30min and ... i still dont find the exit or anything. What the hell i have to do? ... Oops, too late - i uninstalled it
Broken Steel addon was released yesterday.
Bump
Mothership Zeta was added a while ago.

Got myself the PC version.

Here's my charcter

1 + 2:Using the Cyote Reflex Armor mod, and the Enhanced Weather mod.

Along with the Barrett M82a 50. sniper.

3. Raider Power Armor, Bloody Bushfire Helm, and the standard minigun.
Attached images
3365-1-1232992782.jpg
Reflex.jpg
CharSMALL.png
I got all the DLC's on PS3 and went through and beat them all. I have basically all the trophies as well.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I got all the DLC's on PS3 and went through and beat them all. I have basically all the trophies as well.

I was going to get Game of the Year edition, but I borrowed the PC version and expansions from a friend, and I realised it's working without the disc

Saved myself about £40

PS3 version is really easy..

But PC version + 50. cal sniper? That's a stroll in the park

Fallout 3
(325 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG