The online racing simulator
the 'not yet invented' gadget wishlist
(51 posts, started )
#1 - CSU1
#1! Wireless in-ear earphones for my mp3 player mobile phone, I want them to be designed into the case of the phone, and can be powered from little batteries and static electricity from my head!

Go!........

:static::static::static:
a game with physics from lfs and cars, tracks and graphics from gt4 + gt5.

*drool*
A way to punch people in the face through the Internet.
#4 - MR_B
Quote from anbiddulph :a game with physics from lfs and cars, tracks and graphics from gt4 + gt5.

*drool*

*cue trouser accident* (and gt2)
#5 - CSU1
#6 - X-Ter
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :A way to punch people in the face through the Internet.

The one who invents that will become rich beyond imagination.
And I want one!

My friend was just talking about inventing a people collar, that will punch people in the face when they open their mouths. Both great ideas, both will make the inventor obscenely rich.
Easy, a Replicator.
#9 - CSU1
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Easy, a Replicator.

thats just silly, there would be too much stuff around....wtf would you want two of that you already have one of, money?lol
Quote from CSU1 :wtf would you want two of that you already have one of

..replicatorS
#11 - CSU1
great. so now i have two replicators and only one of what i need to replicate. just does not make sense lol
Quote from X-Ter :The one who invents that will become rich beyond imagination.
And I want one!

No, the guy who manages to make it popular will get rich.

I'd need that and then replicator, else I'd break mine within 10 minutes.
Quote from CSU1 :great. so now i have two replicators and only one of what i need to replicate. just does not make sense lol

Then you sell the replica, duh. Having a replicator is like a buy one get one free coupon for life.
#16 - JJ72
a wallet that turns 20 dollar bills into 100 dollar bills (yeah I am not very ambitious)
Quote from JJ72 :a wallet that turns 20 dollar bills into 100 dollar bills (yeah I am not very ambitious)

i want that.
Quote from mutt107 :i want that.

A replicator could produce and unlimited amount of $100 bills
A way to make yourself fly to your friends place in under 2 minutes so you could beat them up
Quote from JJ72 :a wallet that turns 20 dollar bills into 100 dollar bills (yeah I am not very ambitious)

I'd like a wallet that just has an infinite supply of 20 dollar bills. 100 dollar bills aren't accepted in most stores any more since so many people were counterfeiting them. Same with 50 dollar bills, though it's not as big a problem.

I still like the punch through the internet thing..

My wallet seems to do the opposite of that, it turns large denominations into smaller ones, and some times it turns them all invisible.
I don't even use my wallet, sometimes I will leave it for a few months and forget I had £20 in there, so when I look in it expecting nothing I get a nice suprise and its like my wallet produced the £20 out of thin air.

I don't know why I even own a wallet, because I would never use it due to my paranoid attitude to muggings and pickpockets. I don't like the outline of the wallet showing, so I carry all of my cards and cash loose, and in different pockets, any large sums of money are carried in my socks.
The only clothing I have that leaves a wallet outline is my suit, so I just drop it in an inside pocket.

But as far as muggings/pickpockets go, after knowing a chap who made his living doing it, he used to hang around areas that had signs warning tourists to check their wallets because it is a pickpocket area, so instinctively people will pat where they keep it and then he knew where to go to get it.
CTRL + F (IRL) Nothing more, nothing less.
Anything from this future.

(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG