The online racing simulator
I was wondering,Scawen told that a tool wich allows us to replace cars will be maybe relased when S2 is completed,but will such a tool come if it loses alpha tag?
Quote from bmwe30m3 :I was wondering,Scawen told that a tool wich allows us to replace cars will be maybe relased when S2 is completed,but will such a tool come if it loses alpha tag?

wrong! modding tools will supposedly be released to public only when whole LFS is finished, that means - after S3 final comes out...
This is almost as good as the Diablo 3 announcement.

Good one.
Quote from The Moose :Cockpits are looking great, thanks guys

The only thing I'm really not liking is the inability to move the XRG mirror up higher. Having it stuck in the middle of the window like that is really off-putting

+1

We need a slider to raise mirror positions according to your chosen FOV
-
(wien) DELETED by wien : I'm a tool :)
Very impressive.

On south city with those new interior + setting max LFS is just the most beautiful sim outthere.

I though that patch Z would be utter shit but it appear that I was utterly wrong
i love the new GTR interiors

thanks
I can't play LFS untill i get a new computer... LFS gives me worse performance than rFactor now. I get stuttering. Hopefully the official patch will be out by then. Will the interiors for all cars be done by patch Z?

BEHELET!!
now i can't play a car without a new interior... they look ugly in comparison
Quote from Gabkicks :Will the interiors for all cars be done by patch Z?

BEHELET!!

Nope, Scawen himself said that Patch Z will be almost the same as Test Patch Y30.
Thanks, i've been busy working, so its hard to keep up with every detail.
Quote from LiveForBoobs :now i can't play a car without a new interior... they look ugly in comparison

i agree
can't wait for z must have
NOW!
Just wondering
If there was to be another track (As a dirt racer), I would like the Idea of an Oval track (Dirt Stock cars style) with the option of it going into a figure 8. As there isn't a real Dirt track yet. Just an Idea
Just wondering too
If there only would be a sub section to this forum that would have all the improvement suggestions in it so people wouldn't have to go off topic in other threads.
Quote from Huru-aito :If there only would be a sub section to this forum that would have all the improvement suggestions in it so people wouldn't have to go off topic in other threads.

But wait, there is!
nice
I must just say well done on the updates and keep it up scawen and team Cant w8 4 all new patches :heyjoeani:wow:
I had to read that sentence three times when you said LFS S2 was to lose the ALPHA tag lol. I'm so estatic!
Quote from Pablo.CZ :Scawen please when you'll be playing with shadows, make them darker under cars or some sort of multiply. Cars still looks like flying when in shadow.

Making the shadows darker wouldn't solve anything. If an object is in a shadowed area it doesn't cast a second, darker shadow. :slap:
were do i d/l the actual patch ????
Quote from Cue-Ball :Making the shadows darker wouldn't solve anything. If an object is in a shadowed area it doesn't cast a second, darker shadow. :slap:

In the strictest sense no, but in conditions like that there would most definitely be some ambient occlusion going on, giving the appearance of a very soft shadow underneath the car. Adding little touches like that do a lot to make the world feel more real.
I'm posting to show my support.

I've nothing of value to add.

Quote from KanseiDneova :I had to read that sentence three times when you said LFS S2 was to lose the ALPHA tag lol. I'm so estatic!

It's not going to lose the alpha tag with patch Z, but Scawen doesn't have a ton left to do to be able to remove that alpha tag.
just downloaded it.

why no one mentioned the new road car seats and rear window heaters??? nice touches!
I guess the devs were lying when they said it was _just_ new GTR interiors! Do the devs love surprising users with nice new content that they didn't say?

Ah well, awesome nonetheless. Hey, I noticed the window heaters and road car seats too! (That's what those lines on rear window were called... you learn something new almost everyday...)
an alternate I guess is rear window demister/defroster (at least that is what I know they are there for )

and oh my there are welds back there where nobody sees too.
Attached images
LFS 2008-06-29 13-22-14-21.jpg
This thread is closed

Today's Test Patch - XF and XR Interiors
(251 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG