The online racing simulator
LFSCART 2008 - Season 1
(186 posts, started )
Quote from Storm_Cloud :How does the Nation's Cup work?

Nation Cup is the quotient of the points all drivers of one nation scored and the number of drivers. I actually took the number of drivers from the entry list, not from the starter list. That's Germany and Great Britain are at the bottom of the list.
Sorry I missed it, guys. Still on vacation.

I'll be back for the next round, though.
Apparently you adminned an IGTC race on the beach?
Quote from JO53PHS :Apparently you adminned an IGTC race on the beach?

I heard that too

That's some bloody commitment
Not a lot of beach in New Mexico, but yeah...
Ah, that was me - I embellished the holiday story with the beach thing

Ships that pass in the night, DWB - I won't be at the next event as I'm hoping to polish off another GFC Championship on Sunday. Definitely coming back after that though in the hope that the numbers pick up.
A reminder:
Tonight's or for the americans today's race is going to be the Grand Prix of Westhill... You should have got a PM with Password and Server details. Accidently I made a fault! We're going to drive 8 laps in the sprint Race and 24+1 in the Main Event sry...

Qualifying starts around 19:00 UTC, Sprint Race around 19:30 UTC and Main Event Race around 20:00

Sign Outs for this race are:
-46 / D. Southword
-14 / Marcilius Nerius
-13 / Bogard Michels
-53 / Jörgen Kursk

Withdrawn from LFSCART:
-42 / Hunbert Sheppered ... He will still take part in the Kyoto 500
Championship Standings after Round 2 (Unofficial)
  1. Erikson (61 pts)
  2. Hynninen (45 pts)
  3. Southword (33 pts)
  4. Venäläinen (30 pts)
  5. Bos (24 pts)
  6. Lado (23 pts)
  7. Nikola (22 pts)
  8. Smith (20 pts)
  9. Michels (17 pts)
  10. Nerius (16 pts)
I have to excuse the chatting... It could be a bit annoying for you racers... I hope it was not that bad, I think it was, but today it was just impossible to manage it without. It was my fault that I did not check the TeamSpeak early enough. And when we had it, I think I did not use it efficiently enough. I'm sorry for it.

EDIT: Pls Watch vote in the following thread: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=44112
Well chatting wasn't really annoying, annoying was that crazy sounds from team speak in first lap of Main Event, it was nice experience btw
And I would like to apologise to Hynnty for that crash in chikane in first lap, I really thought there was enough space, but it wasn't, sorry Hynnty about that....I owe you a few beers for that stupid move...
25 / Tosic Dejan / Gospel of Torque / Serbia / (Toske)
Quote from Toske :25 / Tosic Dejan / Gospel of Torque / Serbia / (Toske)

I welcome you
Round 3 is coming!

Round 2 had two nice clean races. Our Serbian drivers were the guys with the toughest tough luck. Both disconnected. Only Nikola could finish. But he finished as 2nd behind Pasi. The second race saw an incident which caused some laughter. The safety car driver (*cough* me *cough*) thought it would be the International Rallycross Champs, and went on the grass during formation lap. After an incident on Lap 1 involving Timo Hynninen and Nikola Zecevic and discussions after watching the replay, Nikola was given a Drive Through Penalty. Eriksson won the race, wich was again influenced by the lack of racers.

Sry that some of the names are misspelled in the pic. Will be changed to round 3.

So what else to say. We're famous well at least the name of LFSCART falls on the latest episode of SRT InsideSimRacing! Don't belive it? Watch THIS! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v= ... om_frontpage&Itemid=1

Please watch everyone! The Kyoto 500 is going to be soon! Hotlaps are fast to be made, as laps are also, but please, take the chance and attend on the upcomeing Testing Evenings. I'll PM everyone who did not fulfill the requirements yet, and give some advises to do it as fast as possible! It is a double points event, if you qualify, you're gonna get a unique chance to get points! And don't forget: To finish first, you have to finish first!

Round 3, what can we expect? Some decent racing by big names, if they are there, like Keough, Southword
or the current leader of OneGP Erikson? Or will some not that famous guys show what they are able to do? Will we get a good preview for the Kyoto 500? We'll see!
Just so you all know, I have re-synchronized the Kyoto 500 signup list to the LFSCART list. You are all now on the roster for the Kyoto 500.

Make sure you plan on meeting the event requirements by 21 June if you wish to race in the 500.

This IS a points paying race for the LFSCART series (I think.)

Contact me with any questions about the Kyoto 500.

d
Quote from dekojester :
This IS a points paying race for the LFSCART series (I think.)

yep it is... and It gives you twice the points of a normal feature race
Falke you do know I won't compete in teh 500? (just checking)

Also, if anyone wishes to score points for my über-pwnage team in the 500 (and why not cart as well), there's a vacant seat
Quote from hyntty :Falke you do know I won't compete in teh 500? (just checking)

Also, if anyone wishes to score points for my über-pwnage team in the 500 (and why not cart as well), there's a vacant seat

I've forgotten it sry for the PMs...
Please Note:

LFSCART Oval Races Round 3 of the series moves from FRO #2 to #4 server for tomorrows races and server is using Kyoto500 layout.

FRO|FormulaRacing|#4

Best, Maz
Hi,

Pulling out of this league and Kyoto 500.

Was looking forward to some good oval racing but looking at the behaviour of some drivers (like J. Kursk and M. Bos) it wont happen.
Hey all -

Attached is the mpr of the Sprint Race.

I'll split the Feature race into two or three tolerable sizes and upload them later.

d
Attached files
KY1_race_17L_10R_0F.mpr - 1.6 MB - 148 views
-
(Mazar) DELETED by Mazar
I'm pulling out as well. Thanks for the effort, guys, but the league's not for me.
#7/T. Wetmore/Guess Motorsports/USA/TomShanK
Are you going to update standings after last race ?
Quote from Maissi :Are you going to update standings after last race ?

here Maissi... finally got it uploaded... sometimes my pc does something like 1fps... this week more often then ever I'm sorry for the delay

@ Hynnty: I misscalculated it on Vent. Now that are the standings, 2 points behind... sry

with these standings we are going to get into the final half of the series. Sunday the Grand Prix in the Streets of South City will take place!
Yo, I, Would like to enter the LFS Kart Series and i Believe my teamate might be interested in joining as well.

ME:
27 / M. Barnsley / Good Winds Racing / USA / Goober(TM)
My Teamate:
08 / C.Miles / Good Winds Racing / Britain / Colton

LFSCART 2008 - Season 1
(186 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG