The online racing simulator
LFSCART 2008 - Season 1
(186 posts, started )
Quote from DeadWolfBones :33 / Ben Keough / CoRe Racing / USA / (DeadWolfBones)

:bowdown:

LFS Royalty joins the series.
entry from the german forum again:

Quote from Santor :Bin dabei klingt gut ^^
Startnummer : 4.2 wenn nicht möglich 27
Fahrer Realname : Hunbert Sheppered
Team : -none-
Nation: Germany
LfsUserName : Santor
Ingame : DmaxSanto

Interesting that my the LFSlers from Germany (my country) are not able to do the entry in the correct form xD

xx / Hunbert Sheppered / - / Germany / Santor

He did not decide yet, whether his starting number is the 42 or 27. (This case is under investigation xD)
Another new face signed up in the German forum
?? / Marcilius Nerius / Exburos-Racing / Lithuania / (expolite)
He actually was signed up by his teammate bogi.

Also Santor will use #42.
Next german forum based sign up

Quote from rusha22 :bin dabei
Startnummer : 47
Fahrer Realname : Erdem Oguz
Team : -none-
LfsUserName : rusha22
Ingame : ru s h`a

47 / Erdem Oguz / - / Germany / (rusha22)
14 / Branislav Goga / Sunday Drivers Incorporation / SVK / (BranislavS)
Mind if i change my nuber to 8 please? I may race the KY500.
my team tag on page 1 is AR everyone else has there team name , its Adaptive Racing
Quote from jwardy :my team tag on page 1 is AR everyone else has there team name , its Adaptive Racing

I've been a bit too lazy to search it. It is changed now.

Quote from Loz16 :Mind if i change my nuber to 8 please? I may race the KY500.

No problem, I pm'd the J@tko so he can change it in the Kyoto 500 list.

Something i said on the German forum, because of some questions about it.. The skins should be this way. I'll add it to the rulebook as soon as I have time.

If I haven't updated the entry list on week days, then PMing J@tko isn't really going to acheive much . We're both at school during weekdays

I always update the list every afternoon when I get home from school
Quote from BranislavS :14 / Branislav Goga / Sunday Drivers Incorporation / SVK / (BranislavS)

That number is taken, please choose a different one
NVM ABOUT THIS POST!

Sorry, I will only attend the KY500 from the series. There was a conflict with the schedule of another league.
Quote from evilpimp :NVM ABOUT THIS POST!

Sorry, I will only attend the KY500 from the series. There was a conflict with the schedule of another league.

okey... sad you cannot come.

INFORMATION:
  1. Today is a testing session at FRO|FormulaRacing|#4. If you want to take part, you have to be signed up for LFSCART or the Kyoto 500.
  2. Kyoto Speedweek: After the public testing yesterday, wich was an desaster, I want to get sure that you can do league racing on the oval. Therefore I was thinking about changing the Kyoto Speedweek Race from an Oval with chicane (Layout) to the pure Oval. The distance is still be 55 laps in main and 15 laps in Sprint race.
  3. Starting Numbers: Please make sure you have Starting numbers you can take. In the first post is a list of the taken starting numbers and also a list of starting numbers which are booked by the Kyoto 500 starters.
  4. Don't Forget This! You will have to do 500 laps Online with the FO8 at Kyoto Oval to compete in LFSCART! Aditionally an uploaded Hotlap of below 38s and Attendance for at least 2 of the official Kyoto 500 practice evenings/days held in May and June are required to compete in the Kyoto 500!
  5. Kyoto 500: Even due to the agreement between LFSCART and New Dimension Racing Events, you are not gueraneed to get a place in the grid: 29 other racers are also competing in the qualifying sessions! So make sure you can do it. Nevertheless, it is a Point Scoring Event, even drivers who did not signed up for LFSCART can score Championchip points in this very race!
best regards
Zz0
Um...

How can you score points in the KY500 if you didn't sign up for LFSCART?

We (the Kyoto 500 people) won't be giving points to competitors, since it is just a single race, so it is up to you to sort out points for your league
Quote from JO53PHS :Um...

How can you score points in the KY500 if you didn't sign up for LFSCART?

We (the Kyoto 500 people) won't be giving points to competitors, since it is just a single race, so it is up to you to sort out points for your league

He means that, if the LFSCART points system (for example) is the same as the LFSBC one (30,28,26,24,22,20 e.t.c) if you come top out of all the LFSCART runners, you won't get 30 points, you'll get points for whatever position you came in.
Oh.. I see
nvm, coming in the server now
LFSCART really ought to get a league subsection & some proper info up.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :LFSCART really ought to get a league subsection & some proper info up.

yeah, I know. I'm on it to get a website, a requirement for subsections. That it takes that much time, is just my influencing reallife (school should be just one day the week... maximum )

something I did this week, and something I post into the Movie section
http://www.lfsvideo.net/play.php?vid=219

http://rapidshare.com/files/10 ... 00_LFSCART_promo.wmv.html
Quote : something I did this week, and something I post into the Movie section

Wow, great work!!

Best, Maz
May I ask why I am banned from the FRO server #4? I was joking around with Mazar who I thought was a joking kind of guy and all of a sudden I am banned..

Thanks,
Kenneth
Quote from racer hero :May I ask why I am banned from the FRO server #4? I was joking around with Mazar who I thought was a joking kind of guy and all of a sudden I am banned..

Thanks,
Kenneth

hmm... Maz said me that your behaviour was bad. But this is something you have to clear out with Maz. For the LFSCART events / practice sessions, your ban will be lifted. To get the laps, you can take FM Oval Junkies as alternetive server. Only because you are banned by the Server owner, it does not mean that you are kicked out of the league.
We have a test event Sunday the fourth May.
All infos under http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=41763

Do not forget this sunday's official practice event on FRO|FormulaRacing.Org|#4. You should be pm'd. If not, contact J@tko or Jo53ph. Also the sign Up close date (27th May) will not only be the deadline for participating in the first race, also it is the deadline for entering the Kyoto 500 race.
Can I please be unbanned from FRO#4? I wont make fun of anyone any more.

Thanks,
Kenneth
Quote from Jabba-Ranks :
Nr: 31
Name: Mucha
Vorname: Daniel
Team: Zero-Bar-Project
LFS: Jabba-Ranks

31 / Daniel Mucha / Zero-Bar-Project / Germany / (Jabba-Ranks)

Quote from racer hero :Can I please be unbanned from FRO#4? I wont make fun of anyone any more.

Thanks,
Kenneth

Did you pm Mazar already about it? He is the one who can decide about it.

LFSCART 2008 - Season 1
(186 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG