The online racing simulator
LFSCART 2008 - Season 1
(186 posts, started )
Very good, I can help put together the broadcasts.

Sorry for the inactivity, I was busy in my trip to New York. I should be back in Hawaii next week.

Also, any word on the forum from fischfix?
New Entrant.

We have another member wishing to race the LFSCART series.

#20 / M. Duff / USA / Formula Racing Org / <Mac>

Best, Maz
Quote from Mazar :New Entrant.

We have another member wishing to race the LFSCART series.

#20 / M. Duff / USA / Formula Racing Org / <Mac>

Best, Maz

hmm I have a problem with this entry:
I cannot find the username on LFSW.

By the way: I controled the entry requirement for this series, and higlighted the drivers who already done 500laps on KY1.

One thing I noticed! I used the wrong trackcode for the Grand Prix of Aston! It won't be on Grand Touring (AS6), it will be on North (AS7)! I corrected the mistake here in the forums. In the rulebooks is still AS6!
Quote :hmm I have a problem with this entry:
I cannot find the username on LFSW.

Hello Falke,

Ill get his correct details today. It is MacDuff i think racer name.

Quote : By the way: I controled the entry requirement for this series, and higlighted the drivers who already done 500laps on KY1.

Quote : One thing I noticed! I used the wrong trackcode for the Grand Prix of Aston! It won't be on Grand Touring (AS6), it will be on North (AS7)! I corrected the mistake here in the forums. In the rulebooks is still AS6!

Cool, i will correct it in tracks list.

The LFSCART road course server is live today, running LFSCART series tracks and is at - FRO| LFSCART | FormulaRacing.org

I will send you PM with passwords later today!

Best, Mazar
Hi!

Time for me to write something here too. This LFSCART sounds cool and I have holiday/vacation on July, whole month, so I have time too Got to practise those hard, haven't played S2 much yet, I just got it.

And please correct my name from those lists... My mistake when I was writing message to Maz and ended it with finnish style Correct is :

#69 Pasi Venäläinen / Finland / Formula Racing / (Maissi)

Catch you in FRO servers, before the LFSCART starts.
Quote from Maissi :Hi!

Time for me to write something here too. This LFSCART sounds cool and I have holiday/vacation on July, whole month, so I have time too Got to practise those hard, haven't played S2 much yet, I just got it.

And please correct my name from those lists... My mistake when I was writing message to Maz and ended it with finnish style Correct is :

#69 Pasi Venäläinen / Finland / Formula Racing / (Maissi)

Catch you in FRO servers, before the LFSCART starts.

Are you using Number 69 or 18?? It really helps if you:
  1. Check the KY500 signups to make sure somebody doesn't already have your number
  2. Stop changing numbers! Your number 18 already clashed with somebody, now that you are choosing 69 it clashes with someone else!
Quote from JO53PHS :Are you using Number 69 or 18?? It really helps if you:
  1. Check the KY500 signups to make sure somebody doesn't already have your number
  2. Stop changing numbers! Your number 18 already clashed with somebody, now that you are choosing 69 it clashes with someone else!

Damned. I never chose number 18, asked yesterday if number 69 is free, and it should have been, so I was told. I would like to use that 69, but if that is already taken, just hit me with something else, you can choose it, so it doesn't clash with any other player's number.

Sorry about this mess, never did it intentionally :ashamed:

Pasi
#58 - Dru
Quote from Maissi :Hi!

.......Do you realise that only 3 rounds are in July when you are 'available'

There are 4 rounds in June including ther Kyoto 500
Quote from Maissi :Damned. I never chose number 18, asked yesterday if number 69 is free, and it should have been, so I was told. I would like to use that 69, but if that is already taken, just hit me with something else, you can choose it, so it doesn't clash with any other player's number.

Pasi

It's not your fault

69 is also taken I'm afraid. Take a look at the Kyoto 500 sign up list. Any number that is not taken on that list will be fine
Quote from Maissi :Damned. I never chose number 18, asked yesterday if number 69 is free, and it should have been, so I was told. I would like to use that 69, but if that is already taken, just hit me with something else, you can choose it, so it doesn't clash with any other player's number.

Pasi

Sry that I suggested the 69... I wasn't aware of the Kyoto 500 situation. There is also the possibility, that you have the 69 in the LFSCART and using another number for the Kyoto 500
maybe the 169? just as at the Kyoto 500 3 digit numbers are allowed.
Quote from TFalke55 :There is also the possibility, that you have the 69 in the LFSCART and using another number for the Kyoto 500

I would prefer that we avoided that If possible because It could cause a lot of confusion if loads of people have different numbers for this and that
Quote from JO53PHS :I would prefer that we avoided that If possible because It could cause a lot of confusion if loads of people have different numbers for this and that

hmmm... also right.
Well... @ all, watch the Kyoto 500 thread to avoid these kind of problems!

by the way: I got an entry by my teammate I'll get her training for this, sothat she does not cause trouble like in UFOC.

4 / J.-M.Badalus / yfb LFS Racing / Germany / JamieB

If there is a second feminin entrant, I'll add the "Women Championchip" to the official championships
Quote from Dru :.......Do you realise that only 3 rounds are in July when you are 'available'

There are 4 rounds in June including ther Kyoto 500

Sure I understand, I'm practising for them already. I'm available all the time, but in july i have plenty of time
Quote :Sry that I suggested the 69..

hehe all...

82. / Tom Hands / England / (MexicanHatBoy)
84./ Kev Smith / Formula Racing / United Kingdom / (Brit_ORC)
85./ ZSMY / Formula Racing / Germany / ZSMY
86./ M. Duff / Formula Racing / USA / (<Mac>)
88./ Mark Bos / Formula Racing / England / (Mazar)
89./ Pasi Venäläinen / Formula Racing / Finland / (Maissi)

Please can we secure the above numbers for the 500 and LFSCART entries.

We have a couple of team members yet to enter here on the forum who will be along shortly inc ZSMY to fill in rest of his details.

Best, Maz
Quote from Mazar :hehe all...

82. / Tom Hands / England / (MexicanHatBoy)
84./ Kev Smith / Formula Racing / United Kingdom / (Brit_ORC)
85./ ZSMY / Formula Racing / Germany / ZSMY
86./ M. Duff / Formula Racing / USA / (<Mac>)
88./ Mark Bos / Formula Racing / England / (Mazar)
89./ Pasi Venäläinen / Formula Racing / Finland / (Maissi)

Please can we secure the above numbers for the 500 and LFSCART entries.

We have a couple of team members yet to enter here on the forum who will be along shortly inc ZSMY to fill in rest of his details.

Best, Maz

Thanks Maz!

That made things a LOT easier
I updated the first post about the advaidability of the (because of the rulebook) possible starting numbers!
Quote from TFalke55 :I updated the first post about the advaidability of the (because of the rulebook) possible starting numbers!

It's NOT Numbers 81-89, its numbers 81-89 excluding No. 87, because somebody already has that for the Kyoto 500.

So its numbers 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 88, 89
-
(james12s) DELETED by james12s
Quote from JO53PHS :It's NOT Numbers 81-89, its numbers 81-89 excluding No. 87, because somebody already has that for the Kyoto 500.

So its numbers 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 88, 89

changed it!

Quote from james12s :tbh i could be interested in this, when does entry close, ive made some progress with my driving of the f08 and with alot more practice could be at least able to race it, ill see how my driving gets on, the fo8 is a car i wish to master , i just i hope i can master it

edit: and by race it i mean drive it in a competative environment and be safe while at the limit

the sign up for the first race will be closed Wednesday the 28th of May at 1900 UTC. It's pretty much time until then. Every sign up after that deadline will be called a "mid season join". Only the ones who will have signed up before this date and also will have achieved the entry requirement of 300 oval laps in the FO8 before the 28/5/2008 are allowed to start at Fern Bay Black.
If I remember you right from UFRC Fall-Out Cup a sign up by you would look like to have No.12
we have an entrant from the German Forum

Quote from Bogi :[...]
[StartNo]

[RealName]
Bogard Michels

[Team]
EXBUROS-RACING

[Nation]
germany

[LFSUserName]
Bogi

mfg
B. Michels

(No/RealName/Team/Nation/LFSUserName/if different Kyoto500No)
16/Loz Wiltshire/Evostar UK/UK/Loz16/Kyoto Undecided

Am i allowed the number 16 if i dont participate in the Kyoto 500? If i can, i wont have to change my skin
Quote from Loz16 :(No/RealName/Team/Nation/LFSUserName/if different Kyoto500No)

Am i allowed the number 16 if i dont participate in the Kyoto 500? If i can, i wont have to change my skin

Confirm this with Falke, but I don't have a problem with you having No. 16 if you won't be at the Ky500
Quote from Loz16 :(No/RealName/Team/Nation/LFSUserName/if different Kyoto500No)

that's no problem as this does not cause any number clash just get sure you get the 500 Oval laps together (champ. requirement)
33 / Ben Keough / CoRe Racing / USA / (DeadWolfBones)
22 / Rastislav Šišolák / Sunday Drivers Incorporation / SVK / (Sisolak)

LFSCART 2008 - Season 1
(186 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG