The online racing simulator
LFSCART 2008 - Season 1
(186 posts, started )
Falke, which number is this entry using?

Quote :?? / Marcilius Nerius / Lithuania / (expolite)

Quote from JO53PHS :Falke, which number is this entry using?

he did not react on my pms til now He signed up with the 76, but as you know, it is already taken... hmm
the problem is, that he is not in the international forum...

EDIT: sending an e-Mail now
Quote :I was joking around with Mazar who I thought was a joking kind of guy and all of a sudden I am banned..

Huh? like you know me? I do not know you. Those that do know me I am sure would agree with you. We race hard and have lots of side splitting fun on #4 server almost everyday, great times for all.

Quote :Can I please be unbanned from FRO#4? I wont make fun of anyone any more.

Making 'fun of' or 'joking around' is not what you where banned for, as you well know. As you appear not to remember, I will make it clear..

You where banned for firstly claiming to be something your not, for stating clearly your admin of this series when your not, for telling competitors that Bump Draft was allowed (and if not would be changed in the rules by you) and then returning to the server and instantly flaming admin's. You did not get even get banned on the first visit, we where simply embarrassed for you. You got banned on your second visit when you instantly started with the flaming. The ''big I am'' attitude don't wash with us and ego's are best left at the door.

So no, your ban will not be lifted from the #4 server, you cannot even be straight about the situation dude..

However, I mailed Falke and Jo straight away to say that your ban would/could be lifted for official practice sessions/races on the server by them and you are not banned from the #2 server that is the dedicated LFSCART server.

It is always best to read the rules before quotation of them and don't pretend to be something your not RacerHero..

Best, Maz
I'm lazy and just quote this. We'll have a Trainig Event this upcomeing Sunday.

Quote from TFalke55 :As this this sunday is an official practice day, we'll have the following Sunday (4th May) a trainig event using the KY1 Chicane layout. Depending on how fast Fishfix answeres me about this, I can upload the layout sothat you can train it. This event will enforce all LFSCART rules.

The server will be FRO|FormulaRacing#2|LFSCART

1700UTC Start of the Single file qualifying (ONE HOTLAP)
1730UTC Lag Lap then Sprint Race 15laps (+3 warm up)
1800UTC Lag Lap then Main Event 55laps (+3 warm up)

the password will be set 15mins earlier, and will be the name of the event in the league ... if you cannot find out it, ask me by pm.

Racers of the Kyoto 500 are also welcome, although the race is primilary a test for LFSCART. Everyone, who not entered LFSCART or THE 2008 KYOTO 500 or who got a special permission by me, will be kicked!

It will be madentory to be on teamspeak! You'll getting caution infos directly and some things like that, pm me about the TeamSpeak adresse

I didn't saying anything about LFSCART, I said that bump drafting is most likely aloud in KY 500. Which I am pretty sure it is. (J@tko or Joseph please clarify if you see this) Also, I said that the admins listen to my suggestions most of the time.

Thanks,
Kenneth
Quote from racer hero :I didn't saying anything about LFSCART, I said that bump drafting is most likely aloud in KY 500. Which I am pretty sure it is. (J@tko or Joseph please clarify if you see this) Also, I said that the admins listen to my suggestions most of the time.

Thanks,
Kenneth

no it is not, here the proof

Quote from Kyoto 500 rulebook Version 0,4 :
Racing Regulations
  1. All participants shall pay the utmost respect to each other at all times.
  2. Bump-Drafting is not allowed.
  3. Continual and deliberate blocking will result in a drive through penalty.

:doh:
Hi

I would be happy either to be stand in SC driver, or Race Control if you want?

Jon
Quote from ferraif40 :Hi

I would be happy either to be stand in SC driver, or Race Control if you want?

Jon

sry to say, but after what you did during the latest Kyoto 500 testrace, i do not want you to be part of the LFSCART admin team. I do not know if you noticed it, but you got a penalty for your behaviour at the practice event.

Quote from dekojester :Driver of Car Number, 100. LFSName: ferraif40 RacerName: Jon Grainger

Was investigated by Race Director after several incidents in the 27 April Session's 60-lap race.

The decision was made to issue a Monitoring Penalty, and is required to show at FOUR (4) more Official Practice sessions.

ferraif40 is also on two month probation for ALL New Dimension events. This means that any rules violated during this period may incur a harsher penalty than average.

Issued 29 April 2008 at 1745 GMT.

So sorry to say, but you won't be part of the LFSCART admining team
BTW: We already have a SafetyCar driver. I hope he'll show up at Sunday.
Hi, I am going to have to pull out this league because I feel I am at a huge disadvantage, being banned from racing against my competetors on a regular basis.

Thanks,
Kenneth
Quote from racer hero :Hi, I am going to have to pull out this league because I feel I am at a huge disadvantage, being banned from racing against my competetors on a regular basis.

Thanks,
Kenneth

sry... but you are not banned from racing... I mean you can take part in the test race without a problem this sunday, you and also you can take part in the test kyoto 500 test event this saturday... the official events are open for you... you are just not allowed to take part in public races on the servers... for Oval racing there is still the [FM] Oval Junkies server... the LFSCART server is most of the time empty... from time to time there is some action... for about 10 or 20 minutes, but that's all... Most of the action is somewhere else...
But thats the point, I cant practice regularly against my competitors. I am stilling taking part in the Kyoto 500 because they use there own server.
Quote from racer hero :But thats the point, I cant practice regularly against my competitors. I am stilling taking part in the Kyoto 500 because they use there own server.

hmm I still don't see the point, as LFSCART does not use a regular Oval round... most of the Kyoto 500 competitors I know, train on the FRO servers and the madentory testevents are also on the FRO servers... You can trust me, hardly anyone trained roadcourse racing on the FRO LFSCART server. I think me and Maissi were the onle LFSCART competitors trained Fern Bay Black there (if you want to call me a LFSCART competitor)

I'm online on the LFSCART server, trying out the chicane route for Round 3. You can join as long as I'm online... We can discuss it there...
due to our tests I decided that we are going to have round three on the normal oval! The rules and everything in it will be updated this week now...

the layout is much too unpopular...

I hope there won't be that many cautions as in todays testings
  1. 01.06.08 Grand Prix of Jamaica (FE4)
    Sprint: 7 laps Main Event: 19 laps
  2. 08.06.08 Grand Prix of Westhill (WE1r)
    Sprint: 8 laps Main Event: 24 laps
  3. 15.06.08 Kyoto Speed Weeks (KY1)
    Sprint: 15 laps Main Event: 55 laps
  4. 21.06.08 + 22.06.08 The 2008 Kyoto 500 qualifying
    28.06.08 The 2008 Kyoto 500 race (KY1)
    Qualify: 4 hot laps Main Event: 270 laps
  5. 13.07.08 Streets of South City (SO4r)
    Sprint: 10 laps Main Event: 30 laps
  6. 20.07.08 Grand Prix of Aston (AS7)
    Sprint: 8 laps Main Event: 24 laps
  7. 27.07.08 Grand Prix of Japan (KY1r)
    Sprint: 15 laps Main Event: 55 laps
this is the fixed schedule!

btw: We have some devellopment about the homepage: We will get one soon. The basics will be on this very month, so I can request a Subforum.

let's get racing

your's zz0

EDIT: Finished now the Safety Car skin... too bad, I finished it afer the testings
Attached images
SafetyCar.jpg
-
Kek (Grizzleguts) DELETED by Grizzleguts
Gonna have to pull out of the league. I have some other stuff going on. I will be able to pop in the server though.
Quote from Grizzleguts :66/Rob Wilson/United Kingdom/(Grizzleguts)

You don't need to sign up for LFSCART and the Kyoto 500. The Kyoto 500 is one of the races in the LFSCART series anyway.

So, are you going to use 66 or 077?
Quote :Hi, I am going to have to pull out this league because I feel I am at a huge disadvantage, being banned from racing against my competetors on a regular basis.

Do you ever read?

YOU ARE NOT BANNED FROM THE LFSCART Server at all? You never where?

Neither are you banned for practice days for the 500 on FRO servers?

You are banned from #4 for reasons stated.

Best, Maz
Quote :I think me and Maissi were the onle LFSCART competitors trained Fern Bay Black there (if you want to call me a LFSCART competitor)

tut tut....lol, ive practised them all, so have Maissi, Hibex, Forza and I think DC. We are ready and looking forward to it.

Organize some practice days on the FE BLACK? be good fun, is a great track.

Best wishes, Maz
Quote from JO53PHS :You don't need to sign up for LFSCART and the Kyoto 500. The Kyoto 500 is one of the races in the LFSCART series anyway.

So, are you going to use 66 or 077?

Hehe sorry that's my fault, I told him about LFSCART after Kyoto.
He says he'll use 66.
And yay, Maz is back
Quote : And yay, Maz is back

Nearly, couple of flights to go and ill be back home!

See you soon..

Best, Maz
whens the next practise ? i need to get to one ov them at least
i'd want to join the practice, if one was on saturday. or friday. Not sunday night. I have school. and I am quite... easternish. So too laaatteee.
some Announcements
some Announcements:

1st: Would it be for everybody to race one hour earlier?
That would mean that Qualifying starts at 18UTC / 20h CEST / 19h BST / 14h EDT / 11h PDT? I want to avoid conflicts with the LFSCAR Storm Cup.

2nd: The Entry Requirements for the (only) LFSCART changes:
300 laps on Kyoto Oval, or a CTRA National A licence, or a proved Top-3 championship finish in a FO8 league (like Gentlefoot, OWRL Div A...) in the last year, or a prooved start Professional League (ESL Pro Series, eMT, STCC)

3rd: Please post your skins in the New Dimension Racing section about them http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=40294 If you don't want your skin to be accesable for the public, please post a screenshot of it under the following link (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=751694#post751694). Please also send your skin to me for using

4th: The next and last Test of LFSCART will be on Saturday the 24th, at 18UTC. We are going to train the rolling starts on a roadcourse, Fern Bay Black, containing three races in sprint distance, but doing rolling starts. It will follow the new rulebook (see 5th Announcement). I want you to wear your skins there already.

5th: The new rulebook will be released latestly this tuesday. We will get closer to the Kyoto 500 rules, to avoid a too big confusion.

6th: Please inform me wich races you will not be able to take part! (eg: I'm not a Full Timer, as I will only take part in the Kyoto 500 and the Aston Grand Prix)
Falke you REALLY NEED A SITE (for a subsection). Do you have any problems creating one?

LFSCART 2008 - Season 1
(186 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG