The online racing simulator
So, when did seinfeld clone himself?
Scawen, has the behaviour of the dedicated server registration process changed?

I may have just picked up on this behaviour with a recent colo outage, but if the master server is not contactable during the launch, it never retries to register, effectively requiring a restart.

If this has always been the case, I'll just add it to dedi server wish list.
Watching a replay, suddenly it crashed to desktop
Attached images
crash.JPG
Quote from wien :I really doubt this is caused by the test patch to be honest. Do you get the same problem in plain patch Y? If so, the test patch at least isn't to blame, and you should open a new thread in Technical Assistance instead. We can continue on there if that's the case.

I did`nt have that problem with plain Patch Y, but I just think I reformat my PC to see if that helps.
Quote from T.J. :I did`nt have that problem with plain Patch Y

I meant if you go back to patch Y now and see if you get the same problem. It may be something else that happened at the same time, drivers for instance.
This might be not the right place to post, but I've found out one bug (?) with AA in LFS Y14.

Whenever I use Fraps to record, with AAx4 fps locks at 10 fps, with AAx2 - at 14fps. Without AA - no slowdowns. Bug or not?
It is normal that AA eat fps...
Y14 patch works fine with Nvidia Forceware 174.74 beta in Windows XP.
-
(shiny_red_cobra) DELETED by shiny_red_cobra
Quote from loopingz :It is normal that AA eat fps...

I know but even with AAx4 I have over 120fps usually, so its not like I'm having hardware limitations, its the way Fraps and LFS with AA work together and I'm curious if this is a bug or not.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG