The online racing simulator
Balsa wood?! I got freaking huge steel crap to prop up my roof. Anyway, I wouldn't like to live near it...
Attached images
earthquake cum.jpg
btw any Sunami?...

and yes like Tweaker said... 4.7 isnt too bad...
Quote from chanoman315 :btw any Sunami?...

and yes like Tweaker said... 4.7 isnt too bad...

If there was a slightly bigger wave we would lose the Isle of Wight, so lets hope so! So far the only damage they are reporting is someones chimney fell off their house...I am scared, I like our chimneys. I think a 4.7 is a fat person falling over, correct me if I am wrong.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I think a 4.7 is a fat person falling over, correct me if I am wrong.

You didn't feel it then?...It would have taken a REALY fat person to make my house shake like that.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I think a 4.7 is a fat person falling over, correct me if I am wrong.

IT WASN't ME!! im in london!!.

Anyways.

desk shook for about 7 seconds..also got killed on COD (grr).. wondered what it was and just starting saying on TS "did we just have an earthquake?!!" 10 minutes later the person i said that to said " hey, u know we had an earthquake" oh well .

always get told about how i could sleep through an earthquake (and did the last few times) NOW the tides have turned. Muahahahaha
Quote from franky500 :IT WASN't ME!! im in london!!.

Where abouts?

Edit: WTF am i doing up at this time?!?!?!?!?!?
Quote from mcgas001 :Where abouts?

Edit: WTF am i doing up at this time?!?!?!?!?!?

Enfield (N london, J25, M25)

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :It says 5.1, not 4.7.

meh, why argue over a mear 4 points eh
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :It says 5.1, not 4.7.

First reports claimed 4.7, and Sky News is now claiming 5.3.

However they're usually bumped up a notch or two as more data comes in. Apparently the 2002 Dudley quake was bumped up from 4.8 to near 6
Quote from franky500 :meh, why argue over a mear 4 points eh

Well it is like short people, to anyone of hight you're around 6ft, but if you're short it is "I am 4ft 11 and 1/8th of an inch."
YA RLY. I had to pick up my glass of whiskey to stop it spilling!

Edit: Just looked up the Richter wotsit - apparently a 4 is "light shaking". **** that - I was holding on for dear life here. My house was built in 1750 and the floorboards and joists all look pretty rotten, I was shitting myself. I'm voting on a 5 at least.
Quote from chanoman315 :Meghan Heffern i think the girl of American Pie Beta House...

Bleh. She looked really pretty in that photo but she's dull as dishwater.

I suppose that's what photos are for. Whenever I meet models and actresses they're usually pretty dull-looking.
Quote from thisnameistaken :YA RLY. I had to pick up my glass of whiskey to stop it spilling!

Edit: Just looked up the Richter wotsit - apparently a 4 is "light shaking". **** that - I was holding on for dear life here. My house was built in 1750 and the floorboards and joists all look pretty rotten, I was shitting myself. I'm voting on a 5 at least.

Quote from Mazz4200 :First reports claimed 4.7, and Sky News is now claiming 5.3.

However they're usually bumped up a notch or two as more data comes in. Apparently the 2002 Dudley quake was bumped up from 4.8 to near 6

British Geological society are claiming 5.3 at the moment.

Oddly it seems as it was heading south. Reports as far south as Yeovil and Southampton have been made, and thats over 200 miles from Grimsby. But it only got as far north as Durham, less than 100 miles north. How does that happen (It's crap living up here, we miss out on everything)
Quote from thisnameistaken :I suppose that's what photos are for. Whenever I meet models and actresses they're usually pretty dull-looking.

ever seen a fascinatingly beautiful unpainted piece of canvas?
Quote from LineR32 :I felt my bed shake, that's 2 I've felt now.

Meh, I get that all the time

Nothing down here in Devon...
Me and my housemate picked up a couple of bags of pork-scratchings from the local petrol station on our way back from town tonight... we bumped into some chavs who told us about an earthquake in the area. I commented on how blatantly the chavs were lying to us, but they were infact telling the truth!! Who'd have thought it?!

Anyway, I'm thoroughly disappointed that I missed this. Hopefully next time we'll get some sort of warning so I can pre-emptively load up Call of Duty.
Quote from joshdifabio :Me and my housemate picked up a couple of bags of pork-scratchings from the local petrol station on our way back from town tonight... we bumped into some chavs who told us about an earthquake in the area. I commented on how blatantly the chavs were lying to us, but they were infact telling the truth!! Who'd have thought it?!

Anyway, I'm thoroughly disappointed that I missed this. Hopefully next time we'll get some sort of warning so I can pre-emptively load up Call of Duty.

A chav telling the truth and an earthquake on the same day! I wouldn't be suprised if I woke up in the morning with a flock of pigs flying past my window.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :A chav telling the truth and an earthquake on the same day! I wouldn't be suprised if I woke up in the morning with a flock of pigs flying past my window.

I bet it was the chav telling the truth that caused the earthquake...It's obviously a rip in the fabric of the universe.

I felt it in Manchester. It was a wierd backward and forwards movement too, not just a general rumbling like the ones a few years ago. My parents live only a few miles from the epicentre, so I wonder if it woke them up?
#71 - Jakg
Quote from ShibbyMan666 :Felt it too here in East Anglia

Grrrrr. I was asleep. Can't of been that strong here if it didn't wake me up
bah! Nothing in Portsmouth although i wouldn't have felt it anyway as i was knackered. Some measly 5.3 wouldnt wake me up
Quote from Jakg :Grrrrr. I was asleep. Can't of been that strong here if it didn't wake me up

lol same here, the Land of Nod was more appetizing
Me being me. I just thought 'sod it, it's the cat' and went back to sleep.

Good practice for moving to the Northwest though

DK
It sure is grim up north

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG