The online racing simulator
How can you laugh about these fences? There's kids dying of starvation in Anglia because they simply can't get the wood to rebuild them. Wood that elsewhere in the world we just throw away. You can't keep your chickens safe from wolves, your vegetables safe from rabbits, with pity.

Give us your f*cking firewood.
Quote from SamH :

I'm a looong way from the epicentre here, but I'm 3 floors up in a house that's planted right on a ridge between two valleys. I'm not sure why it seemed to last longer than the 10 seconds it's said to have lasted, but I managed to say "oh shit" plus an in-depth description of what was happening, on Teamspeak, before it faded out.

My house is called Valley View and I have a loft room, so I was in the exact same situation but a lot less violent. For me it was a swaying motion, it felt like someone was just moving my computer desk from side to side. I was watching TV so at first I thought it was that thing where your body acts out things you see subconsiuosly, and that I had moved my desk. Then I went on the LFS forums to check, and low and behold this thread was up. These forums are how I check about serious events, if the world was about to end I would come on here to make sure it was real, probably hundreds of "OMG now we won't ever get S3!".

Oh and WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN....fences
You could get a commemorative T-Shirt..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI ... e=STRK:MESO:IT&ih=017

Haha, I love the question that's been posted:
Quote :
Q: well done for being so quick off the ball lol, do these shirts come in 3xl please? many thanks
A: unfortunately all my other stock was damaged in the great earthquake and as such, i only have large left.

Why do they always ****ing happen at night nothing wakes me up. Mother earth if you grace these forums plz can the next one happen in the day time? lol
Quote from thisnameistaken :Just saw on the news that apparently Grimsby still exists.

*recalibrates earthquake machine*

LoL! Quote of the day! :chairfall
Yeah, my brother is in Middlesbrough and he felt it and I heard that you could feel it in County Down
Quote from Luke.S :Why do they always ****ing happen at night nothing wakes me up. Mother earth if you grace these forums plz can the next one happen in the day time? lol

Dear god no. I work on the 7th floor of our building. If this place started shaking like that it'd be serious brown trousers time!
Haha, you got me thinking here. Playing LFS, racing, the racer in front of you spins out and after half a minute tells: "Gosh, we just had an earthquake here!"
"Restart please? Earthquake!"
Lol, I can imagine it

Driver A:SHIFT+R PLZ
Driver A:SHIFT+R PLZ! EARTHQUAKE!!
Driver B:Stop being so dramatic mate
Driver A:Re plz! Earthquake!
i was sleeping, kinda woke up half asleep and thought i was dreaming, all i heard was a sort of muffled rumble and i could feel the bed but because i thought i was dreaming i just didn't do anything. If i was stabbed in my sleep i would probably just keep sleeping.
Quote from BenjiMC : If i was stabbed in my sleep i would probably just keep sleeping.

Isnt that called being dead?? Just joking

Slept right throut it here, Kev your earthquake machine can't even wake me up! Im dissapointed with you! :P

Well I did sleep through all the other major earthquakes in the past few years
Emmy was told to wake me at 0600 this morning..when I woke up at 0620 I nagged her for not waking me up, and she told me that she had forgotten because she was chatting to her mate on MSN about the quake...I nagged her for giving me BS...until I saw the news!!

Slept through the whole thing, yet Emmy says it woke her!

(Almost wish I had been awake...might have actually seen the Mrs MOVE in bed! )
Quote from 5haz :Slept right throut it here, Kev your earthquake machine can't even wake me up! Im dissapointed with you! :P

Anyone know where I can get a capacitor about this big?
a bit even more off topic but last year when we got floods here in Valencia / javea , 2 days later we got a few lil earthquakes .
Attached images
road-5.jpg
And I thought we had shoddy roads around here. Look at how thin that asphalt is, it couldn't even support this thread without the attachments.
Quote from xaotik :And I thought we had shoddy roads around here. Look at how thin that asphalt is, it couldn't even support this thread without the attachments.

lol true
Quote from thisnameistaken :Anyone know where I can get a capacitor about this big?

Hahaha.

Who uses capacitors anymore Grandad! Hook it up to one of those new crazy 600mph Danish Wind Turbines.:haha:
Bah

Just get a platoon of hamsters to run 24/7

DK
Quote from thisnameistaken :Anyone know where I can get a capacitor about this big?

I had a few but they all got damaged in the invasion to the Norways.

If you'd give your secret address I can send Bubba to bring them to you if you want to take a look.

---
Bubba send his greetings, Bob
Quote from SamH :hehe.. it seemed to go on for ages here. I was in Teamspeak, chatting, and felt this huge lorry going by without making any sound. Then it sort of faded out. By the time I realised it hadn't been a lorry, it started up again and got really violent. I have two CRT monitors, an inch apart, and they began banging together, and I started shouting "holy shit, we're having an earthquake!" at everyone in Teamspeak.

I don't know if it suddenly caught a back/forth rhythm with the house, but *after* it got violent, it suddenly swung in the way that makes you go from "ooh!" to "errrrrr!?" and I began to think the house might not be upright much longer.

I'm a looong way from the epicentre here, but I'm 3 floors up in a house that's planted right on a ridge between two valleys. I'm not sure why it seemed to last longer than the 10 seconds it's said to have lasted, but I managed to say "oh shit" plus an in-depth description of what was happening, on Teamspeak, before it faded out.

And there I was, sat there, thinking Sam had finally lost it and gone insane thinking the world was ending, simply because he was out of ciggys.
Quote from Hyperactive :I had a few but they all got damaged in the invasion to the Norways.

I told you to wait for the signal. I don't know who fired that flare but it wasn't me - I was going to txt you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG