The online racing simulator
Quote from evilpimp :[dramatic music] Its coming for youuuuu...... [/dramatic music]

Bring it!
heh the only one i felt was like one blast and it made me jump...

It was like 1 second it jus went BOOM and stoped. It wasnt too long ago maybe last year I think..
We do now!
Felt it too here in East Anglia
-
(Mazz4200) DELETED by Mazz4200
That was mad lol, i felt it too!

My house shook a bit and the stuff on my shelves was clattering about
Quote from Mazz4200 :Yeah...old news, SamH posted this ages agook, so it was only 1 minute before you, but, yunno...

One minute is a long time on the t'internets, to be fair.

I did check O/T to see if anyone had posted about it - must've been writing my post while he posted.

Sam: Feel free to close this one / do magical thread-blending if you prefer.
Thats what that was! About 1am my computer desk shook a bit, I wondered what it was an thought I imagined it!
Damn you and your speedy thread-opening skillz.

I felt two, one after the other. Second was stronger and longer than the first but only 10-20 seconds or so. I'm on the second floor here and things were definitely shaking about, so maybe a 4?

We had one when I lived in Liverpool a few years back (2002?) and this was stronger than that. That one, I was living on the third floor of a building - the higher up you are, the more you shit yourself.
-
(Mazz4200) DELETED by Mazz4200
4.7 apparently, centered on Hull. I must have felt the big shake, here it was so minor all it did was shake my computer desk, I have a loft room so I am probably the only one in my street that noticed it. I actually looked out of my window, because last time I felt a shake like that someone had blown up the lab at Southampton uni.
Sky news is saying epicentre was 15 miles north of Lincoln and 4.7 on the richter scale

*snap*
hehe quicker than BBC news i wondered what that was :P
BBC News are crap, this is big stuff in our country and they don't even make it Breaking News. They put Breaking News up about something that happened last week, and if someone sneezes its breaking news, but a 4.7 earthquake in England and we get nothing!
Hey its breaking news now! 46 minutes late though.
Yeaaah :P
UK EARTH TREMORS...I wish that line was UK, EARTH TREMORS.

EDIT: pfffft they said felt as far south as London, I am 2 hours souther!
I can just imagine the reaction of any Californians who stumble upon this thread.

Note for Californians: You sound just the same when you say "OMFG SNOW!"
Quote from thisnameistaken :I can just imagine the reaction of any Californians who stumble upon this thread.

Note for Californians: You sound just the same when you say "OMFG SNOW!"

LOL

I can imagine a UK LFS Grid coming at T1 when the Earthquake started..
Quote from chanoman315 :LOL

As much as I try to ignore your avatars, who was that brunette you had before this cheap skanky bikini girl?
Quote from thisnameistaken :As much as I try to ignore your avatars, who was that brunette you had before this cheap skanky bikini girl?

hahahahahahahahahah

Meghan Heffern i think the girl of American Pie Beta House...
#49 - MR_B
Quote from Mazz4200 :Sky news is saying epicentre was 15 miles north of Lincoln and 4.7 on the richter scale

*snap*

4.7 isn't so bad. Anything above 5 or 6 and you really feel it And things start to fall over .

Haven't had a big one here in a long while, but quakes around 4 or 5 every now and then. There are always little ones, but we never feel them. Waiting for the big one

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG