The online racing simulator
i'll come too
hey vic,

im getting my lid painted soon, in this style (kinda) with different colors...

anyway is it ok if i add this logo to the silver parts at the top? its a very nice logo, and matching colors to my kart

P.S. im gunna say hi but I wont ask any questions, apart from maybe 'are u enjoying the karting?'
Attached images
eliot cristofaro1.JPG
lfslogo1.GIF
How about people be themselves, enjoy the day that 1 game has brought us all together and have some laughs?

Oh and ALSO, TAA be on your guard, as I feel some really fun moments on and off track, and you better capture them ROFL
You're plotting something against me aren't you Shaun?!?!? I just know it.

/me looks out for Fordie, ThreeJump, Senna and the rest of the likely culprits :hidesbehi
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :hey vic,

im getting my lid painted soon, in this style (kinda) with different colors...

anyway is it ok if i add this logo to the silver parts at the top? its a very nice logo, and matching colors to my kart

P.S. im gunna say hi but I wont ask any questions, apart from maybe 'are u enjoying the karting?'

sure, stick that on whatever
lol, hopefully whatevers going down i'll be safe from, given that I've got the camera ^_^

Gimme a camera, and I'll record constantly, if you want

Edit: Did anyone have any luck with the Lime Trees via email (through the AA's site)? Its been about a day, and I've not heard anything - I'll be giving them a ring tomorrow during the day or early evening, if not...
hi TAA

did you get the camera thing i sent u via email?

in praccy if u go down to T3, me and tristan will do some LFS style twin drifting!
Yeah, I managed to find it amongst the vast amount of spam I get

If you can do controlled drifting a pair of karts, I will be impressed As it takes about 20 seconds to kart around the track, I'm guessing its not all that big? Any ideas how long it takes to get from one corner to the other by walking? I dont want to spend 1.5 hours just filiming from one corner, incase I miss something!

When it comes down to a wireless camera, I do have an old digital camera which is "capable" of film. The downside is that it takes AA batteries (and eats them), I dont know exactly where it is atm, the quality is questionable, and I dont have a very large memory card for it. But, I dont mind it getting trashed, so I'll dig it out and we'll strap it to someone for a bit Actually, maybe we should do that at the after party
well if you dont mind, ill be there too
wooo, more people
Da Hoe and vykos are coming too, so thats 4 drivers (5 total ) from germany, 1 from Hungary, 1 from netherlands!

i think nametags would be a nice idea.
With all these people how are we ever gonna find one another? We'll have to get a load of name badges made and distribute them on the day. Either that or felt-tip to the forehead.

Edit: Err, yeah, what he said.

Perhaps I'll just turn up in fancy dress so people can see me.
Well I think we all will know who we are without nametages. I certainly know most of you, and with the dancing queen ( Vykos, you will have to wait to see this ) I don;t think it will take long to know whos who.
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :in praccy if u go down to T3, me and tristan will do some LFS style twin drifting!

Sssshhhh. Don't tell people that. They'll start to think I'm a drifter, and then I'll have to pretend to be a total dribbling idiot to fit in...

Not that I'm not a bit of a dribbling idiot at times, before anyone says so for me.
Ayrton, and one from Hungary :P
-
(ayrton senna 87) DELETED by ayrton senna 87
Looking forward to meetin you lot
really guys, im very grateful for the devs for coming, its most nice of them to come an meet their public, and race them for real

thanks Special Scawen and VIP Victor!
Hi Guys.
Just to inform you, I have just had a phone call from Anglia News.

They have pened in the date, and are interested.
Omg!!!! make them interview the organisers
wow
cool, nice to see that good old local news is interested in our capers
hey guys i went to GP today

glen (the manager) said its ok for the TV to come, and anglia have done events there alot smaller than this one, so if they are free, they will be coming, almost deffo.

he says hes very excited to have international drivers here, and i told him you would all be clean . he says since its such a big event, GET YOUR DEPOSITS IN!!

also, i will be demonstrating my kart on the track, i will only be using TKM as i would seize my FA, but im using the FA chassis to get more grip. Swifty will be my mech

he also says that we can book a 2 hour race, but i think its unwise since we are so far in to getting deposits done

he also says he is looking forward to meeting u all
Sweet. This just keeps getting better and better.
Blimey, this has evolved somewhat, from a little get together for UK LFS drivers to a full blown media circus....

Well, if thats what you guys want, fair play to you, its gone a little bit crazy for me, not really interested anymore I think, sounds like its going to be a flamin bear pit down there....

So, I give up my place and someone else can take it.

Cheers

Dan.
Okay so I got told off for posting in the other thread, naughty boy eh?

It says in this thread that its up to teams whether on not they want to bring 3 drivers.

Mr. Dendy tells me in the other thread that it isnt.

Which is it, cos I would like to come, but I'm not going to bother if I cant drive.

UK LFS meet, All Welcome
(492 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG