The online racing simulator
PM'd you Col
Media scrum!

They better watch out for me, and give me a good spot to get the camera, otherwise they shall fear the wrath that is the angry angel! *hammers fist on table in high speed comedic manner*
If I get to go, we'll have to talk about transport Angel. I'm in the heathen barrowland of Trowbridge, so will be heading up in the same direction as you. I'll probably drive, although I would expect I'll be coming back early evening after the race.
That might be handy colcob, especially if things dont go to plan (i.e. passing my test) If I do, however, I'm quite happy to drive you/whoever up as well

I'm really a good driver (hohoho)...I was just too lazy to take my test :doh:
lol, it'd be great to see you up there col
Yay, the woman from Delmonte she say yes. Looks like I shall be there, although I'll want to be on the road by about 8pm to get back in time for bed
heres a vid of me drivin round the track for 1 lap, as u can see, the karts arent VERY slow around such tight corners. but as u can see, they are very slow on straights, so it should be some very close racing
Attached files
1 Lap.rar - 1.9 MB - 226 views
Anyone had any luck with the Lime Trees via the AA's website? I did try and phone, but I got no answer, and the second time it was engaged..
Just to add I've got some money coming my way shortly so I can pay the deposit. Put me down as confirmed.

Is Madman's space gone already? He was getting the money together...
Quote from the_angry_angel :Anyone had any luck with the Lime Trees via the AA's website? I did try and phone, but I got no answer, and the second time it was engaged..

Try to book here: http://www.bestwestern.com/
Quote from the_angry_angel :Anyone had any luck with the Lime Trees via the AA's website? I did try and phone, but I got no answer, and the second time it was engaged..

lime trees is fully booked!

me and lawvs are at the quality hotel: http://www.theaa.com/hotels/2187.html
does anyone have a camera that can record, or any way to record, video that is output with these type of leads? (yellow only)

The transmitter uses this type of lead, basically both ends are like this. any way to change that type of plug into something else is what i need.

i hope i make sense

see attachment
Attached images
5343999A63UC137699M.jpg
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :heres a vid of me drivin round the track for 1 lap, as u can see, the karts arent VERY slow around such tight corners. but as u can see, they are very sow on straights, so it should be some very close racing

Gosh, thats a short tight track!

Just to be awkward, did you consider Datona at Milton Keynes. http://www.daytona.co.uk/track.php?venue=milton%20keynes
A non-speed freak friend tried it and raved about it. Maybe for next time
yea p1lot, i have been there before a few times and i quite enjoyed it, the karts are twin engine pro karts with 360cc rather than the single engine 200cc pro karts in GP, so they are little faster.

the problem with that was, its the end of october, and it might rain, then it wouldnt be so enjoyable.

but hey, if this event is a sucess, maybe we can book the 2006 event for late july, early aug time , when the weather should be good.

Another bonus is that u can get more karts on the track, up to 25 i think they allow.

Here is some onboard footage f ... keynes in the top left)
Quote from dUmAsS :lime trees is fully booked!

me and lawvs are at the quality hotel: http://www.theaa.com/hotels/2187.html

Cheers dumbass. I'll try and book them tomorrow, if possible
:bump:

I'm too lazy to keep scrolling down everytime I want to look something up.
Same here, but I was going to wait until the next spam before bumping

:doh: Ive forgotten to book the hotel again. I'll make sure I do it at work tomorrow (hey, free phone call :P). Incidentally the Lime Tree's eventually got back to me. I have received some generic marketing bullshit through my door today
Bump. Get your deposits to me ASAP please for those that haven't send them already, and also, please make the cheque payable to "GP Karting LTD " LOL
"the cheques in the post"
A Nice Suprise
Hi All.

Well, if it wasn't enough that we are all going to have a fun weekend, get to drive "real" karts against each other, and meet Victor and Scawen, here is another little surprise for you.

I have been informed that there is going to be one of these there for all you to have a go one.

http://www.cyberseat.co.uk

Its a Motion Simulator, and this will be running LFS. This will be setup right near the karting in the Spectator Area, for those you are watching and for those while your team m8 races.

My Thanks go to Vykos and Victor, and also to CyberSeat for providing us the opputunity to have a go on these awesome peice of Hardware.

See you all in 5wks time.

Regards

Fordman
I'm speechless

Literally my jaw has hit the floor - its like we've gone from a simple meet, to a mini expo :up:
[TristanCliffe]Yayness!!![/TristanCliffe]
Hehe, those guys are cool. They got LFS-running on their thing in about a nights time. And then they optimized it throughout the days at the GamesConvention. You'll have some fun!
wow, really counting the days now

UK LFS meet, All Welcome
(492 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG