The online racing simulator
New Video Clip-Intro: Welcome to LFS 2
(136 posts, started )
Amazing work..top notch man, congrats.
wait how about the credits?? did he use after effects to make it like that cuz im really impressed..i wanna do that to my home movies
Very nice movie !!
Quote from Joe_R :wait how about the credits?? did he use after effects to make it like that cuz im really impressed..i wanna do that to my home movies

Yes he did.
OMFG awsomenes reinvented

I love your work unnkenova simply love it
(dam you spanish guys making me look like a noob)
I have a habit that I show (Read: Force) LFS videos to my wife, so she can judge them (And she don't play LFS, so she doesn't have any opinions of this game).

Quoting my wife:
- The intro was little bit confusing, the video seemed to have two videos put together. Still, the first part was nice to watch.
- Liked LX-cars ("I liked those old cars". )
- Liked the crashing scenes.
- If she would like racing games (And she doesn't) she would probably try out LFS (Meaning: The video was interesting).
- It was maybe little bit too long. 30-60 seconds shorter would be nicer.
Quote from Gekkibi :I have a habit that I show (Read: Force) LFS videos to my wife, so she can judge them (And she don't play LFS, so she doesn't have any opinions of this game).

Quoting my wife:
- The intro was little bit confusing, the video seemed to have two videos put together. Still, the first part was nice to watch.
- Liked LX-cars ("I liked those old cars". )
- Liked the crashing scenes.
- If she would like racing games (And she doesn't) she would probably try out LFS (Meaning: The video was interesting).
- It was maybe little bit too long. 30-60 seconds shorter would be nicer.

"I liked those old cars"
For me, this movie is perfect.

Lynce
Quote from Lynce :For me, this movie is perfect.

Lynce

Sorry Lynce....my favorite LFS video is now this one...it's just awesome.
Awesome vid, it's my favourite now.
Holy necropost batman!
This thread definately deserves it, though. The video is just amazing.
That was definatley one of the best vids from video games I have ever seen! There were a couple clips where the cars were lagy but Im not holding that against you. Awsome Vid.
W0W the best lfs vid ever! this should be on the lfs main site like a lfs promo thing! just plain awesome
Hey sorry, but how can you still use Stage6 ?
This video seems new, but stage6 was shut down some time ago.
How comes the link ?

And the links are not working for me anyway, it just re-directs me to main-page of each site. Can i download this movie in good quality elsewhere ?

EDIT: Ah, sorry. It seems working on MEGAUPLOAD the site just looked disturbing with the woman-pictures, but somewhere small at the bottom is you file
Best video ever made , well for me :
Quote from BuddhaMaster :Hey sorry, but how can you still use Stage6 ?
This video seems new, but stage6 was shut down some time ago.
How comes the link ?

And the links are not working for me anyway, it just re-directs me to main-page of each site. Can i download this movie in good quality elsewhere ?

EDIT: Ah, sorry. It seems working on MEGAUPLOAD the site just looked disturbing with the woman-pictures, but somewhere small at the bottom is you file

This video is about 6 months old.
Fantastic video man, really great editing skills.

/envy :P
That transition effect during the drift section, from the blank FZ5 to the skinned FZ5... oh my god.
where can i download this video in high quality

Megaupload

donde puedo bajar este video?

awesome video
Simply Amazing! You have extreme skill!
Once s2 goes final, it would be nice for him to make another video
Im confused . SUPER !
now if only this could be the lfs trailer. the only things that needs to be removed is the creations thingy. jsut put the credits to the guy at the end!
This still needs bumping for the awards.

New Video Clip-Intro: Welcome to LFS 2
(136 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG