The online racing simulator
New Video Clip-Intro: Welcome to LFS 2
(136 posts, started )
Quote from Migz :
I think we should all donate towards this video, and get the copyright for the song and have this put on t.v to advertise lfs. Even if it is 7 minutes long, this deserves to be used to show the amazing capabilities of lfs.

i dont see it as a good idea, if some people who dont play LFS see this on TV, they will get amazed of the graphics and will try LFS in hoping of DX10 graphics and then they will stop playing it after few minutes because of DX 8.1 (or which version is LFS running)

yeah, this video is one of the best LFS vids i have ever seen, but it could be better if it see only people which play LFS...
Well I watched it and one word... A MASTERPIECE !

Now I know what intro I want
#78 - Nobo
Brilliant...best movie i have ever seen.
Quote from Migz :This is beatiful! the most amazing thing ive seen, i can swear to god hand on my heart i ejaculated in my pants watching this.
I think we should all donate towards this video, and get the copyright for the song and have this put on t.v to advertise lfs. Even if it is 7 minutes long, this deserves to be used to show the amazing capabilities of lfs.
Truly well done, amazing video, amazing effects, just superb!
20/10!

Edit: I was just wondering as i cleaned my pants, how long did it take you to do this? How long were all the clips you had at your disposal, in total? And how long did you spend on editing?
And is there a list with people who were involved? so i can add them to my mental list of sexual gods.

:uglyhamme

Great video!!
nothing more to add to what has been said already, absolutely brilliant movie.
English translation is pretty good. Great movie.
#82 - Migz
Quote from NiTRo_SvK :i dont see it as a good idea, if some people who dont play LFS see this on TV, they will get amazed of the graphics and will try LFS in hoping of DX10 graphics and then they will stop playing it after few minutes because of DX 8.1 (or which version is LFS running)

yeah, this video is one of the best LFS vids i have ever seen, but it could be better if it see only people which play LFS...

Maybe have some writing underneath saying "At full quality"?
Quote from Migz :Maybe have some writing underneath saying "At full quality"?

The clouds though... I think filters have also been applied to make the game look more pretty

You'd have to do the Game Commercial thing where you say "Not actual gameplay" very quickly.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :English translation is pretty good. Great movie.

Thank you I did the translation. Though I wasn't satisfied with the part "DRFIT is ... aiming for the perfect drift". Didn't feel like thinking of anything else anyway. I'll try to have unokeva look for a native speaker for his next movie.

Quote from Mp3 Astra :The clouds though... I think filters have also been applied to make the game look more pretty

MANY filters as he has shown us in a little tutorial he did a while ago. Also there's effects to make background and rotating tires blurry, as well as clouds, UFOs (not in this one though)...

Some of us think he overdid it with contrast in this movie. The overall lightning is pretty dark, and there's too much contrast in most of the scenes, most noticeable in dark zones (ie, the scene in SO in which the cam travels from the end of the grid to the front row).
Quote from unokeva :Weno chicos.... acabo de terminar el video. Os estareis preguntando que que tiene de distinto este video... pues muy sencillo , se puede apreciar en las imagenes. Estube aprendiendo nuevas herramientas y nuevas formas de trabajar con el After Effects... y creo ke es el mejor video que hice nunca y con diferencia ( en el aspecto tecnico claro ) . Bien basicamente ahora podreis apreciar unos motion blur muy reales... desenfoques reales con la camara , algunas sustituciones de fondos y nubes... etc.

Creo ke no es un video Intro... mas bien lo llamaria Videoclip-Intro.
Joder no se que me pasa... acabo de terminar este video y ya se me estan ocurriendo nuevas cosas jajajaja .

El otro dia ya puse algunas fotos en stage6... asi ke no pondre ahora ninguna... mmm son las 7:36 y no apetece .

Bueno cuando veais el video ... solo quiero que me conteis si os gusto o no... si es mejor ke los anteriores... y las partes mas emocionantes o
aburridas.

Caracteristicas:

Video formato : Avi con Xvid.
Tamaño : 240 Mg
Tiempo : 7 minutos aproximadamente.

http://www.stage6.com/LFS-SPAIN/images/

Version English:

Megaupload:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9C7KHQDO

Stage6 :

http://www.stage6.com/LFS-SPAI ... /2188386/Welcome-To-LFS-2

En pokito tiempo tendremos otro link... del servidor de Packer.. creo ke se ofrecera para alojar mi video.

Que lo disfruteis .

Only using VIrtual Dub and After Effects???
Quote from ethan520 :Only using VIrtual Dub and After Effects???

Yep, and I think he only uses virtualdub to adjust the speed of the captured scenes -which he captures at x0.125- and for encoding. ALL the work is done with After Effects. No Premiere, Vegas, VideoStudio, etc.

PS: There was no need to quote the whole thing
Quote from MaKaKaZo :Thank you I did the translation. Though I wasn't satisfied with the part "DRFIT is ... aiming for the perfect drift". Didn't feel like thinking of anything else anyway. I'll try to have unokeva look for a native speaker for his next movie.

I would have said "Drift is - aiming for that perfect line, the perfect balance, the perfect slide".

Also, I don't know very much about filters - I haven't used one yet!
Simply stunning... it made me want to buy my S2 license all over again !

Well done guys.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :The clouds though... I think filters have also been applied to make the game look more pretty

You'd have to do the Game Commercial thing where you say "Not actual gameplay" very quickly.

we would have to show a screen saying

"THIS GAME ROCKS!!!
warning, the realism of this game could affect your liking of arcade games like Gran Turismo, Forza motorsport GTR2, GT Legends and rFactor, bla bla bla however you will not be dissapointed in the physics, the video bla bla bla footage you are about to see is slightly edited with editing software bla bla bla and looks a little bit better than the bla bla bla actual game, please note that skills to drive a bla bla car, a Logitech G25 wheel, S2 license are not included in the package, have a nice day"

for about 0.25 of a second to make it "not cheating"
#90 - Migz
Quote from squidhead :we would have to show a screen saying

"THIS GAME ROCKS!!!
warning, the realism of this game could affect your liking of arcade games like Gran Turismo, Forza motorsport GTR2, GT Legends and rFactor, bla bla bla however you will not be dissapointed in the physics, the video bla bla bla footage you are about to see is slightly edited with editing software bla bla bla and looks a little bit better than the bla bla bla actual game, please note that skills to drive a bla bla car, a Logitech G25 wheel, S2 license are not included in the package, have a nice day"

for about 0.25 of a second to make it "not cheating"

Yeah something like that, but we would have to show it for long enough so people still dont get pissed off. So that means we would have to get rid of the text

maybe just leave in the.

The physics in this video are from the acctual game. But the footage you are about to see has been slightly edited to improve the quality of the video.

or something like that, but we would have to rethink the slightly edited bit, because some retards might think we mean the effects bit, like with the names coming up and the new pb bit ect.
#92 - Migz
Thats not very funny.

Why not just someting like.

This is real gameplay, but the quality has been majourly highened for niceness purposses

Im sure some of you english teachers can make this better
that was the best game video i have ever seen
Wow, that's fantastic. Well done! Hey, what's the name of the Boards of Canada song at the end?
its Boards of Canada - Olson
Best video even seen for LFS... and this is coming from a memeber way back congrats mate
Awesome movie! Thanks
Well that was goooooooood
Without a doubt the best lfs related movie I have ever seen :bowdown:

New Video Clip-Intro: Welcome to LFS 2
(136 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG