The online racing simulator
New Video Clip-Intro: Welcome to LFS 2
(136 posts, started )
Wow, that's err, rather good, init

Dunno how the rest of the movie making boys in the community are gonna make something to top that ?. I think thats a dead cert for the best movie of 2008 award ?

******* amazing bud , especially love the intro and outro bits too
aftter watching theese amazing videos,unokeva's and lynce's i dont even wanna try to make 1
Gongrats to you too unokeva
Could someone please upload it to rapidshare or somewhere else? I cant use mu.
Well...that's not much to say.....

But im happy to say for the 2º time this week, this video made my day!

I like making some LFS videos and i know a bit of the amout of time that we can spend making a decent video.
I don't even want to know how many hours you spend in the all process of making this. Just thank you for actually doing it.
And, adding the fact that you used a song of one of mine ultimate favorite Band, the Foo Fighters is like a bless.

This is now... my favorite Live For Speed Video.

Thank's a million times.
I made a draft translation for unokeva for the English version of this movie. As you've already seen it i don't consider this will be a spoiler for you people. I'd just like to have some native speakers to have a look at it and point out any mistakes or things that should be changed

Quote :Every morning you wake up with that need...
...for speed
To be able to step on the pedal not fearing...
...to be fined
We have the solution...
...to your problems
A simulator to quench your thirst...
based on realistic physics...
where you'll be able to drive a car...
with more than 500 horsepower
You won't be able to tell the difference...
between reality...
and fiction

There's still more
A simulator especially devoted...
to online competition
Now you can show...
that you are the best pilot

Do you know the word...
DRIFT?
Sliding along the corners...
without losing control...
aiming for the perfect drift

Welcome...
...to the best simulator in HISTORY

Please reply ASAP or maybe it will be too late to add changes
very nice vid beginning was a bit slow but action picked up around the 3 minute mark . 6 stars
Very nice! Just one question: Where can I find a tutorial for the Depth Of Field used in this movie? Is there?
I'm blown away by this video already (although only 1:47 in, stupid Orange Broadband). The video is such high quality, it's a pleasure to view. The sound it also very good. And the clouds... OMG TEH AWESOMENESS!

5% buffered... This will be a long night.
Well now I've finished it and I'm amazed. I'm also disappointed that no other movies I ever make in my life will be as good as that. Amazing.

PS, thanks for (I think) putting me on the list at the end, I feel honoured
Awesome video. Very well done.

Loved the effect with the moving sky.
damn! this is fantastic! what kinda editing software do you use?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :damn! this is fantastic! what kinda editing software do you use?

Credits say After Effects, and Virtual Dub.
Nice movie as always.

I wonder what car is it at the end credits?
Quote from MaKaKaZo :Nobody wants to contribute to the English version?

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=697554#post697554

Even the guiris pasan of you my friend

Seems correct to me, but I don't speak english at all

@STAM1NA
There is a little tutorial (hmm... I think mini-guide fits better ) about the effects unokeva used in this video at liveforspeed.es

http://www.liveforspeed.es/ind ... file=viewtopic&t=4502

Bad news are, obviously, only spanish speaking forum
Anyway, the quid is to select the part of the image, apply the plugin with the correct value and do it to every frame you want to
WOW amazing video!!!!OEN!OENOO!ENO!EONEONE
And
And
How his lfs looks so good?And how his wheels spins like that?
English version ... ready
Amazing! It's incredible, and so much FPS. =)

Acojonante, es increible, que suavidad, que efectos, es la leche tio. Ahora mismo estoy haciendo un video utilizando tu guia de grabar a 0.125 y pasarlo por VirtualDub. Lo dicho, perfecto.
Woooh the English version is cooler The new effect used for the text looks better and some typos were corrected. The translated text probably could be better though. I guess if the new version deserves its own thread... maybe some people who have already commented here won't check the thread again and realize there's a English version available

Mola mola! Jajajja el efecto nuevo de las letras muy wapo y el texto en inglés aunque no sea perfecto le da un toque más vacilón jajaja. Espero que no se quejen mucho de la traducción Quizás deberías abrir un nuevo thread o anunciar de alguna forma que hay una versión nueva, que seguramente mucha gente no se entere. Ere un cráhr!
Can somebody upload the English version to some other website, I cant download it from the megaupload
Quote from Spangler_CZE :Can somebody upload the English version to some other website, I cant download it from the megaupload

They are trying to upload it to stage6 but there are some unknown problems at the moment. Check back later and maybe it will be solved.
Just... breathtaking. Amazing intro!
#73 - Migz
This is beatiful! the most amazing thing ive seen, i can swear to god hand on my heart i ejaculated in my pants watching this.
I think we should all donate towards this video, and get the copyright for the song and have this put on t.v to advertise lfs. Even if it is 7 minutes long, this deserves to be used to show the amazing capabilities of lfs.
Truly well done, amazing video, amazing effects, just superb!
20/10!

Edit: I was just wondering as i cleaned my pants, how long did it take you to do this? How long were all the clips you had at your disposal, in total? And how long did you spend on editing?
And is there a list with people who were involved? so i can add them to my mental list of sexual gods.
lol

New Video Clip-Intro: Welcome to LFS 2
(136 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG