The online racing simulator
New Video Clip-Intro: Welcome to LFS 2
(136 posts, started )
#26 - Jakg
Quote from StableX :surely must have a really beefy PC to cope with this, no? What would you use to capture the video, camtasia or fraps?

Not really.

My old PC (3 GHz Quad + 7950GT) could do full size capture (ie 1680*1050) without dropping below 30 FPS, for 800*600 you'd need much much less. Even if he's PC is crap (which i doubt tbh) you could just record at half-speed or whatever.

The most important parts for frapsing is a dual-core CPU and most importantly fast HDD's - preferable two separate drives or RAID.
teh sex !!!11_one ! Give us moar !!! please !
Srsly, this is a masterpiece. No need to describe it further, everything has been said already, and everything is true. It's like it's from another world :O
Quote from unokeva :Well guys... I've just finished the video. You probably are wondering what's new in this one... so easy, you can see it in the screenshots. I was learning to use some new tools and new ways of working with After Effects... and I think this is the best video I've ever done so far (in a technical way of course). So now you can see some kinda-real motion blurs... some camera focus work, some scenarios and sky substitutions, etc...

I think this is not an intro video but a Videoclip-Intro.
Damn it... just finished this work and I'm getting new ideas hahahaha

Enjoy it!!

Some crappy translation for those non-spanish speakers
:inq:

Increíble trabajo como siempre unokeva!!

P.S: "unokeva" may be transalated into english as "onethatgoes" if you get more familiar this way
Oh my god, what a movie...!!! Absolutely brilliant! :bowdown:
The video is simply awesome, the only downsides are what you've already been told about mis spelling and I miss a few more takes of the twin with n2o.
This video was loading for me about 2 hours, but that worth that. It's totally awesome. This video could be a intro of lfs.
9.5/10 :clapclap:
Heh, finally you have done it, you have beaten my all time favorite lfs movie from 2003 ("Downtown Race" by JoeCool&Fordman if anyone remember )

Really, really good work
Quote from Kraniwani :Heh, finally you have done it, you have beaten my all time favorite lfs movie from 2003 ("Downtown Race" by JoeCool&Fordman if anyone remember )

Really, really good work

Uhh, do you have a link for that video?
Muy bueno el vídeo, y encima con survivalism de intro, NIN + LFS = bestial
Amazing ... just amazing.
#36 - JJ72
Amazing, I like the beginning! And the additional blur with the wheels just make the game look so much more convincing, just a few scenes with large grid of GTRs were there some wrapping issues, the rest with the XRT and XFRs are all very refined. I'll say the mixed class with AI on south city is my favorate bit.
Quote from zeugnimod :I think it is because it has more racing action. We have different priorities.

Yeah excatly! Thats what makes this video stand out, it looks good and has some pretty good action at the same time.
Fantastic I'm speechless now. Probably all of your videos i've ever seen look like LFS is running at DX9 or DX10, i like it . Keep it up.

BTW You know that your next videos must be at least like this. (However i can hardly imagine how could your work look better.)
Esta muy excelente!
Another killer vid from unokeva. Just brilliant stuff, man! Heck, even end credits are worth watching. Keep it up!!
Three words:

Oh - my - god.

Best lfs video ever. Congratulations, unokeva.

10/10.
This is just SICK! F*ckin AMAZING! They keep getting better and better, awesome work Unokeva! :bowdown:

Great ! Awesome!!! Amazing!!!
yo no hablo espanol muy bien pero es un muy muy bien pelicula.

27/10 points!

Im just completetely off my socks. Thats just no comparision to all lfs movies ever before. Thats just plain and simple one of the best videos ever. 100% Respect unokeva !

edit: the title of the music Foo Fighters is not Board of Canada its The Pretender

i hope i saw that right.

I need a damn DVD Player to watch that 50 times on my TV in HD Better than every hollywood movie
Wow, really impressive VIdeo you made! Is that completely out of Live for Speed ? And how did you do the thing with the camera ? From out side of a car and getting higher and higher...that looked amazing.

Sil
Quote from baSh0r :edit: the title of the music Foo Fighters is not Board of Canada its The Pretender

Boards of Canada is a band.

The song during the credits, I think.
THAT was bloody superb
looking forward for EN version, but anyway the vid is great ... well done job i rate 9,8/10
Well, thanks for letting us others who tries to make movies, now look like nothing.

Dude... you are just insane. Awesome video.
Quote from zeugnimod :Boards of Canada is a band.

The song during the credits, I think.

oh that was embarrasing

New Video Clip-Intro: Welcome to LFS 2
(136 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG