The online racing simulator
New Video Clip-Intro: Welcome to LFS 2
(136 posts, started )
Weno chicos.... acabo de terminar el video. Os estareis preguntando que que tiene de distinto este video... pues muy sencillo , se puede apreciar en las imagenes. Estube aprendiendo nuevas herramientas y nuevas formas de trabajar con el After Effects... y creo ke es el mejor video que hice nunca y con diferencia ( en el aspecto tecnico claro ) . Bien basicamente ahora podreis apreciar unos motion blur muy reales... desenfoques reales con la camara , algunas sustituciones de fondos y nubes... etc.

Creo ke no es un video Intro... mas bien lo llamaria Videoclip-Intro.
Joder no se que me pasa... acabo de terminar este video y ya se me estan ocurriendo nuevas cosas jajajaja .

El otro dia ya puse algunas fotos en stage6... asi ke no pondre ahora ninguna... mmm son las 7:36 y no apetece .

Bueno cuando veais el video ... solo quiero que me conteis si os gusto o no... si es mejor ke los anteriores... y las partes mas emocionantes o
aburridas.

Caracteristicas:

Video formato : Avi con Xvid.
Tamaño : 240 Mg
Tiempo : 7 minutos aproximadamente.

http://www.stage6.com/LFS-SPAIN/images/

Version English:

Megaupload:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9C7KHQDO

Stage6 :

http://www.stage6.com/LFS-SPAI ... /2188386/Welcome-To-LFS-2

Youtube :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VNKfipLHtP4

En pokito tiempo tendremos otro link... del servidor de Packer.. creo ke se ofrecera para alojar mi video.

Que lo disfruteis .
#2 - Don
very nice and professional
Quote from Don : very nice and professional

I can only quote Don.
(dito)

I think for showing an LFS race boradcast there should be this first minute as intro, always, because it is so great, and the rest of the vid is so great too... and... great, great, great

I give it a 98/100
Very nice intro indeed.

Something I noticed at the very start: is "Nine Inch Niles" an Egyptian cover band for "Nine Inch Nails"?

EDIT:
Oh also, I like the irony of having the phrase "necesidad de velocidad" in a LFS video
#5 - Lynce
Best movie ever
Well, Unokeva.

We declare formally war

And, at this moment, best movie ever.

---------------------------------

Bueno campeón, al final te has adelantado y no me has dejado ayudarte con el guión, no pasa nada. Me llega con la dedicatoria.

Un abrazo !!
10/10 best lfs movie ive seen yet
I'm impressed by the quality of this movie. It has all it needs, and i think it's the best movie ever at this moment but only by this movies we'll have better quality and expectations from the following ones. So a big from me, Unokeva!
And I'm looking forward for your next movie Lynce!
GREAT!

The only flaw is that you are missing a "T" in the end. Waching.
omg that was f**king cool video
Great movie!
10/10 from me! =)
While being technically impressive and the effort put into it is massive, it's nowhere as breathtaking as the FZ50 intro / welcome to LFS
Quote from squidhead :While being technically impressive and the effort put into it is massive, it's nowhere as breathtaking as the FZ50 intro / welcome to LFS

I don`t agree, but it`s probally a mather of taste
Great editing and superb effects.
Now the only thing that you need to improve is your camerawork even if is at a really high level already.
Also you need to be less lazy because I spotted many scenes that you have already used at your previous videos

squid, check out the resolutions on both this and Lynce’s vids and you will find out that HD is not always the better looking. especially when we have 3D graphics with lots of rough edges.
Quote from squidhead :While being technically impressive and the effort put into it is massive, it's nowhere as breathtaking as the FZ50 intro / welcome to LFS

I think it is because it has more racing action. We have different priorities.
:clapclap: wow
#16 - Jakg
Come on megaupload!

Stupid 60 KB/s...
One word to describe that - Awesome.

Thanks for waching.
What can i say? Beautiful, great, awesome!
XFR@AS historic - the best.

You rule man, can't wait for your next movie.
Very nice intro indeed!:wow:
fantastic work. Best quality LFS video to date in my view!
Quote from Jakg :Come on megaupload!

Stupid 60 KB/s...

Lol
Go to stage6 link, you can download the movie there aswell I downloaded it with 280kb/sec
#22 - Jakg
Stage6 has a habit of killing Aero and my second monitor so i stay away.

96/100, you lose 4 marks for...

Typos (waching -> watching, nine inch niles -> nine inch nails),
low-res skins in some scenes,
Use Ai more - Online racing looks good but the "jumpiness" can be a little offputting,
NOT LONG ENOUGH!

Ok, as you can tell by my VERY petty comments this thing freaking rocks. My top 3 favourite LFS movies are now all made by same guy!

When you got into the drift scenes from the white FZ5 to the two guys twinning my jaw _LITERALLY_ dropped.

It would rock even more if you did an English version though.

I know most of the attractiveness of your movies is special effects, but what mods are you using? Anything self-made? Your movies are on another level!
surely must have a really beefy PC to cope with this, no? What would you use to capture the video, camtasia or fraps?
Simply a masterpiece, once again... I'm blown away...
One word - WOW. Simply awesome. :wow:

(136 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG