The online racing simulator
Okey. I have small hands so :P
Got my 2nd replacement wheel today and the new gated shifter is malfunctioning. so I guess i'll just use the old one. And then tomorrow I'll have to pay around $30 again to send the broken wheel back to them since their customer support doesn't seem to offer the same level of service that pretty much every company i've delt with has offered. good times.

Drivers are still beta... but at least they are digitally signed so no need for readydriver. My brother asked me if he should order the GT3 RS, and I kinda just ignored him. I think he got the message.
Yea... I may need to send mine back too.. And I might not get another one back. :mad:
I sent my1st email on the 24th of May and didnt get my replacement wheel until today. Logitech sent me a replacement wheel in like a week for my DFP.
Hi did you get the new 911 Turbo S wheel? how does it perform compare to g25?
Turbo S won´t arrive until september it looks like. Internals is if not identical so pretty close so you can eagle out for 911 turbo or GT 3 RS reviews and you should have a pretty nice idea about the force feedback and feel of it. The grip looks identical to the old 911 turbo actually.
Quote from oqvist :Turbo S won´t arrive until september it looks like.

They said in an interview that it's a conservative date. It could get shipped sooner but don't count on it.

As long as mine is here before Forza 3 I don't care.
Quote from MadCat360 :They said in an interview that it's a conservative date. It could get shipped sooner but don't count on it.

As long as mine is here before Forza 3 I don't care.

I would be very surprised if it was shipped sooner... Murphys law is constant
Quote from oqvist :I would be very surprised if it was shipped sooner... Murphys law is constant

OZMGZ delayed until Jan '10.

lol I kid
Quote from wgan :Hi did you get the new 911 Turbo S wheel? how does it perform compare to g25?

no, i just have the normal 911 turbo wheel
Quote from Gabkicks :no, i just have the normal 911 turbo wheel

I have that one aswell. I do not have a 360 and do not intend on getting one since I have a PS3 so I have no problems with having just the Turbo. Not had a problem with it at all, works like a dream. I prefer it over the G25 by quite a long way, and I have had 2 G25s so I am not talking out of my backside!

I think the G25 pedals are probably a bit better though. The shifter might look a bit nicer on the G25 but the Fanatec shifter feels a hell of a lot better. It makes the G25s feel like a cheap and tacky toy.
yes I understood that but I didn´t understand the reference
A little birdie told me the Turbo S's are shipping on Sept 15th for pre-orderers, and Sept 20th for "normal" purchases.
Fanatecs webpage has been updated with the following on the Turbo S pages:

"September batch sold out, next shipping date November 2009"

What? Why can't they just sell and ship individually like the normal Turbo wheel? I really don't get that.
Quote from MadCat360 :Fanatecs webpage has been updated with the following on the Turbo S pages:

"September batch sold out, next shipping date November 2009"

What? Why can't they just sell and ship individually like the normal Turbo wheel? I really don't get that.

i got the 3rd batch of 911 gt3 rs and now there deayed 2 weeks because of not enough pedals where shipped grrrrr
I ordered a gt3 rs wheel (no pedals) last week but haven't heard anything - not even a tracking number or shipping notification.

Does anyone know if the gt3 rs wheels are delayed or just the wheel and pedal sets?

Not at all impressed with the ordering process/communication.

BTW - My first post on the "new" LFS forum.
Quote from zapz :

Me neither. I emailed them to add an RF Dongle to my Pure order and it took them 2 days to get back to me, then another 2 days to add the item after I sent them the money. But it's still not appearing in my order info page, so I emailed them again asking about that and it'll probably be another 2 days before they respond.
Quote from zapz :I ordered a gt3 rs wheel (no pedals) last week but haven't heard anything - not even a tracking number or shipping notification.

Does anyone know if the gt3 rs wheels are delayed or just the wheel and pedal sets?

BTW - My first post on the "new" LFS forum.

the 3rd batch of gt3 rs wheels was on the 24th of july i yijnk the uk was on the 30th i tihnk again i know mine has been dispatched ahh cant wait but i think you should get yours either pretty soon or in the 4th batch which could be a while away im not sure youll have to contact them
Thanks guys... I received an email from Fanatec two days ago saying my wheel should be delivered with in the week.
Just an FYI - Got the wheel on Friday
#674 - JCN
Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong place. I have one of the first gen Turbo wheels and the clutch pendal initially didn't work (recognized the pedal as half down), but worked with a later driver upgrade. Sometime in the last few months, the setting is messed up again and now the latest software updates aren't helping. Anyone have any thoughts that could help? I emailed Thomas but haven't gotten a useful reply. Using 32-bit Vista.

Thanks!
Has anyone gotten the turbo s to work in windows 7? I can't get my gas and clutch pedals to work

they work ingame, but not in the wheel properties... odd

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG