The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Quote from stablex :Shaun lees is celtic100! And he's a douche :d

+111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLeeeees!
Quote from Rudagar :Is there any way to change my club? It's Celtic at the minute, and being a Rangers fan I'd quite like a change .

why you in Celtic? Are you up in Scotland? You have an English flag in here
Quote from Kid222 :Haha, yeah, it's no use to me, but i'm glad anyway. Still i'm targeting only TOP20, because, let's be honest, there are better drivers out there.

Muppet...... your good for top 10 at least

I won't mention the false start last week though

Should be good if most of the real VW Jetta drivers enter the series

Best of luck Cagas

Oh yeah I get a mention in the iRacing News Apparently i'm Scottish - and a little confused about who to support in the Rugby tomorrow now

http://www.inracingnews.com/ir ... ets-the-early-jetta-pace/

Have you noticed James Barrington there too - Count.Bazley
Quote from CELTIC100 :
Oh yeah I get a mention in the iRacing News Apparently i'm Scottish - and a little confused about who to support in the Rugby tomorrow now

Oh thats an easy one, chose the team thats most likely to win.

(not Scotland then )
Quote from CELTIC100 :Muppet...... your good for top 10 at least

I won't mention the false start last week though

Should be good if most of the real VW Jetta drivers enter the series

Best of luck Cagas

http://www.inracingnews.com/ir ... ets-the-early-jetta-pace/

Have you noticed James Barrington there too - Count.Bazley

I wonder if they noticed one of the cars in their article photo is facing the wrong direction :spin:

Sounds like you are doing pretty good this season Slees
Quote from AjRose :I wonder if they noticed one of the cars in their article photo is facing the wrong direction :spin:

Shop?
Quote from CELTIC100 :I won't mention the false start last week though

Yeah, i messed up badly, i started when red lights came up. But at least i had great race after that. And you did well there.
More LFS love to top Jetta rankings now please!
I can never find a decent grid in the Jettas, and I wish I could as I love the car. When is it decently full usually?
Quote from Wilko868 :I can never find a decent grid in the Jettas, and I wish I could as I love the car. When is it decently full usually?

The best grids of the week Wilko are Fri, Sunday or Monday evenings with Sunday 20:15 race usually being the main race of the week.
Quote from CELTIC100 :The best grids of the week Wilko are Fri, Sunday or Monday evenings with Sunday 20:15 race usually being the main race of the week.

Lush, thanks for the info Shaun!
Does anyone have a decent COT Daytona set that they'd be willing to share please?
Quote from StableX :why you in Celtic? Are you up in Scotland? You have an English flag in here

If you look closely it's a Northern Irish flag. I'm living in Scotland at the moment. Is that why I'm under as Celtic?
Quote from Rudagar :If you look closely it's a Northern Irish flag. I'm living in Scotland at the moment. Is that why I'm under as Celtic?

yup
Quote from Rudagar :If you look closely it's a Northern Irish flag. I'm living in Scotland at the moment. Is that why I'm under as Celtic?

Son, let me explain it for you.

You have been blessed with the fact that you have been born/living in either Ireland (Republic and North), Scotland or Wales, or as we like to call them "Gods Chosen Countries"(hereby revered to as the GCC). You live in a land where the hills are greener, the water pure and the air is cleaner. We have fabulous culinary delights which astound and astonish the rest of the world, and while our sporting teams lack in quality (talent and skill), the locals can at least leave the patio tables and chairs out on the streets knowing that there is little chance of them being used in armed combat. We also have Irn-bru.

We, in the GCC, have to put up with some downsides though. The constant sneer from our border neighbours, who continually look down on us in the misguided notion that they are better. Some in GCC suffer more than others, in that we have to pay for overseas delivery from a company in “The land that has no name” because he happens to live 20 miles north of Inverness (THAT'S STILL ON THE MAINLAND NUMBNUTS....CHECK THE SODDING MAP)

In short, welcome to Club Celtic, and if we band together and channel the spirit of our Celtic ancestors we can take on the world......................

…......or get really drunk while attempting to do so, whatever suits yourself tbh.
Just a quick good luck to anyone competing in the Daytona 500. It'll be a killer for us Europeans, but we'll stick it out for some fun! So yeah, good luck to any LFSers competing!
Quote from Wilko868 :Just a quick good luck to anyone competing in the Daytona 500. It'll be a killer for us Europeans, but we'll stick it out for some fun! So yeah, good luck to any LFSers competing!

CoRe's got:

Kevin Burns
Nolan Scott
Dennis Lind
Phil Diaz
Tim George
Kenneth O'Keefe

Good luck too all, if you see any LFS'ers in your split, work together!
Almost tempted to get in, but notenough practise by a mile...

good luck all, see you in about 3+ hours
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Almost tempted to get in, but notenough practise by a mile...

good luck all, see you in about 3+ hours

Or in my case, 15 minutes!
Server's blown up! :doh:

Going to miss the start now
Bad time for a server crash then...
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Bad time for a server crash then...

Mmhm :doh: Looks like it's happening to everyone but can't confirm as of yet. Grrrr!
wow iracing, f*cking perfect.
Oh dear
Quote from SidiousX :wow iracing, f*cking perfect.

After that post I can now confirm it is in fact everyone! :doh:
I was wondering, then came on here to see all the comments! Glad its not just me then.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG