(72 posts, started )
I just did a 1:36:6
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Mariah Carey is one sexy yank

too bad she's talentless and her face looks like it's a plastic mask
I'm Rubbish 1.59.35 lol
Edit Woot I beat Harry Enfield.
lol still rubbish
O_O

I somehow (Don't ask how) got a 1:06 by following the map.

*runs*

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :O_O

I somehow (Don't ask how) got a 1:06 by following the map.

*runs*

DK

Well my 1.36 would of been a 1.06 or something too, but i actually went straight on and the second to last corner, and had to do a U'ey!
Quote from BlueFlame :Well my 1.36 would of been a 1.06 or something too, but i actually went straight on and the second to last corner, and had to do a U'ey!

I did that first run

Then looked at the map :P

DK
My time is a 1m 37.347
You guys clearly must be taking the wrong routes, or using the other cars rather than the standard liana.
Quote from DaveWS :You guys clearly must be taking the wrong routes, or using the other cars rather than the standard liana.

Yes, some of you must be missing out a bit of track if your getting the low 1 minute times, i managed to do a 28 second lap by doing the wrong route!
Quote from jaws99 :Yes, some of you must be missing out a bit of track if your getting the low 1 minute times, i managed to do a 28 second lap by doing the wrong route!

I dont think its possible to get under 1:40 in that game with the standard liana. Are you sure you are using the standard one?

Press 'o' when you are starting, and then press '1'
Quote from niall09 :I dont think its possible to get under 1:40 in that game with the standard liana. Are you sure you are using the standard one?

Press 'o' when you are starting, and then press '1'

Chuck Norris can!

DK
Quote from DaveWS :You guys clearly must be taking the wrong routes, or using the other cars rather than the standard liana.

No, i took the Standard Liana and set a 1:39 first time then did 1:36
Quote from BlueFlame :No, i took the Standard Liana and set a 1:39 first time then did 1:36

And yes, I definately did a 1.36.6
The options screen doesn't work, windows I have open in the background show through over the game sometimes and it makes my PC reset itself.

I'm sure its great if it works though
I just dont believe someone driving this way:

with standard Liana makes time below 1:38
Well I think we must be total noobs then Dave, now I just ask that someone fraps there 1.36 time to see where I can make my 8 seconds.
Quote from Bawbag :I just ask that someone fraps there 1.36 time to see where I can make my 8 seconds.

+1
guys you can save replays in game ... no need for fraps
I think some people are cutting turns, I will post a youtube clip of a proper lap with no cuts (other than the normal stuff you see people do on the show)
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I think some people are cutting turns, I will post a youtube clip of a proper lap with no cuts (other than the normal stuff you see people do on the show)

There is a replay that comes with the game that does a tour of the lap.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :There is a replay that comes with the game that does a tour of the lap.

Yeh but people have said they can't do a few things on the game, or people are just cutting the track because they aint bothered watching that replay.

Anyway here is the clip, took 5 mins to do anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8LoEUClq6I
I got a 1m 41.188 meh didnt spend much time anyways on it lol (Didnt cut)

Top Gear Simulation
(72 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG