The online racing simulator

Poll : Who wants the XRT back?

Closed since :
I'm glad the XRT is gone from the demo!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the XRG
Just bring the XRT back period!!!!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the GTI
skoon doesn't care about dori ppl
I don't know which is worse; the occasional whining cheapskate career demo freeloader or the depressingly inevitable multiple pages of glib smugness in response from the thicker licensed members.

Someone wake me up when the next school term starts and we can have our forum back.
Quote from csurdongulos :they do indeed.

and all these threads are really just sad. strange most of the thread starters have drift in their names in some form

WHAT??!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??? WTF are you complaining about you get an open wheel!!!!!

Sheesh. The sad thing is that, these people cant seem to realize that this was never suppose to be a drifting game in the first place. (atleast not yet)
Quote from thisnameistaken :Someone wake me up when the next school term starts and we can have our forum back.

And I came back between school terms
And I'm not kidding either lol!
haha nice XD:I hated the XRT I'm glad it's gone! 92 85.98%
Where's the "I supported LFS, and so I can drive the XRT if I want to.... HA HA" option?
This pole is biased. A good majority of the people who voted "hated the XRT" dont really hate the XRT. But agree that the demo should not get back the XRT.

You have the FBM for godsake. -_-
Quote from thisnameistaken :I don't know which is worse; the occasional whining cheapskate career demo freeloader or the depressingly inevitable multiple pages of glib smugness in response from the thicker licensed members.

Someone wake me up when the next school term starts and we can have our forum back.

my thoughts exactly. i'm kinda looking forward to christmas day because they'll all be playing with their new transformers.
XFG and XRG are able to race each other the XRT is part of a class that is available in the full game. the FBM is a more logical choice to include in the demo because it shows the s-s side of lfs to potential customers.
:iagree:
hey all demo users buy S2 license or S1 and stop spaming i'm gotta buy the license very soon and i can drift lit any car i like and on every track... this is DEMO...
PEOPLE! I am glad to announce that the XRT is not gone! I've just checked TWICE and it is still there for sure
Quote from BOSCHO :hey all demo users buy S2 license or S1 and stop spaming i'm gotta buy the license very soon and i can drift lit any car i like and on every track... this is DEMO...

Some Demo users are so cool... Why can't more be like you?

I truthfully can't wait to have more people like you in S1/S2.
Quote from porschedrifter :BRING BACK THE XRT!!!

Ok so the new Y update is cool and everything, the new bmw formula car is nice... fast... However

The XRT needs to come back. Why would you remove that car instead of removing the other two cars that NO ONE uses, or rarely uses?!?!

Hint: GTI or XRG

Who would do something so cruel for us broke drifters that can't buy a license...

Lets face it folks the XRG is horrible at drifting... If you looked at the ratio from x10 as to who uses the XRG compared to XRT the results would be shocking.

IMO the XRG should have never existed.

LOL.

The XRG should have never existed? I didn't know Scawen was making the game for you, and he shouldn't include a car becuase it doesn't drift.

Boo hoo, go mow some lawns and buy S2. Get over it, you don't pay - you don't have a say.
Quote from notomorrow :but im sorry to say that i am now leaving the LFS community. In my opinion the XR gt was one of the best demo cars ever, capable of racing to drifting to anything you wanted it to do. Now my XR GT has dissapeared and along with it, over 50 of my setups that ive put countless hours into to get them perfected. Thank you for wasting a year of my time perfecting my favorite car and even going so far as to making hundreds of my own demo skins which are now USELESS.
goodbye to my 12.39 second drag car...
goodbye to my 1:25 drift car...
goodbye to my nsx that i manage to get to hit 145mph with
goodbye to wheelies and flips
goodbye to my 25+ engine sounds
goodbye to over 125 custom XRGT skins
goodbye to over 50 custom made setups
goodbye to all the nice people ive met
Kudos to [Shikane Drifters], DragMania, Team 360, T5, Silly Project, and also to the Ghost Drag Team.
You guys have all helped make my time on this game a bit better and i thank you for it.

And we should care why...?? seriously go play ricerboy prostreet noob king

Quote from porschedrifter :BRING BACK THE XRT!!!

Ok so the new Y update is cool and everything, the new bmw formula car is nice... fast... However

The XRT needs to come back. Why would you remove that car instead of removing the other two cars that NO ONE uses, or rarely uses?!?!

Hint: GTI or XRG

Who would do something so cruel for us broke drifters that can't buy a license...

Lets face it folks the XRG is horrible at drifting... If you looked at the ratio from x10 as to who uses the XRG compared to XRT the results would be shocking.

IMO the XRG should have never existed.

And you are using useless statistics to support the argument how lonely are you? I AM HAPPY WITH XRT BEING GONE NO MORE USELESS PPL TRYING TO SPOIL THE WORD "LFS"
If you have a computer... Which can run LFS demo in the first place... But you can't afford 24 pounds to buy the game... And you think you're "poor"...

I don't need to finish that sentence, everyone knows what I want to say

It's like saying: Oh, let's go to the restaurant and eat lobster, but can we do that? I mean.. We are too poor to pay the bus and go to the restaurant!
Let's just eat caviar at home.
I edited the poll so the single option that is pro-change is a fairer question to ask. Very few people hate the XRT.
180 says NO
23 says YES

I think us "Grippers" (ROFL) has spoken.
If you have enough money to buy a computer, you have enough money to buy a low priced game... that's all.
And if you don't have the money, it's because you spent 4 years doing nothing but drifting the XRT.
Quote from Rappa Z :And if you don't have the money, it's because you spent 4 years doing nothing but drifting the XRT.

:ices_rofl
Quote from Rappa Z :And if you don't have the money, it's because you spent 4 years doing nothing but drifting the XRT.

SIG.. SIG!
Just voted and saw the results so far...I can think of one word that sums it up perfectly:

PWNED!!!!

Now I think I'll go and do a few laps in my nice powerful XRT!
Quote from marsaz :PEOPLE! I am glad to announce that the XRT is not gone! I've just checked TWICE and it is still there for sure

gone on Demo XD!
What I feel sorry for is the demo driftorz that won't have the chance to drift in the LX-6. Now THAT will make a man out of ya and eat the XRT for breakfast, lunch and Thanksgiving
This thread is closed

Patch Y: Bring back XRT [to demo]
(319 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG