The online racing simulator

Poll : Who wants the XRT back?

Closed since :
I'm glad the XRT is gone from the demo!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the XRG
Just bring the XRT back period!!!!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the GTI
Lol the guy plays since 2 days and he think he will be missed or something?
Who of the smart guys is trolling?
little cheapskate. you should have bought S2 a long time ago. Do you have an xbox or anything? those games cost the same as S2
Quote from Riders Motion :Lol the guy plays since 2 days and he think he will be missed or something?

The join date is when he joined the forum

He's been playing the game for a year
£24!? That would take over 100 years to earn!

But seriously, £24 is not a lot of money. You get SO MUCH for it too. You don't know what you're missing. AND it's a one-off payment until S3 comes out. AND you are supporting the devs.
how can you leave us? our world is going to fall apart, it only stuck together because of you.
Quote from JTbo :Who of the smart guys is trolling?

Count me out. I'm not smart
:sleep2:

Want a little Cheese with your whine?
mmmm.... cheese
Quote from JTbo :That's it, I'm off to make dinner

mmmm...dinner what are you making? Pi *wink wink*
Quote from notomorrow :but im sorry to say that i am now leaving the LFS community. In my opinion the XR gt was one of the best demo cars ever, capable of racing to drifting to anything you wanted it to do. Now my XR GT has dissapeared and along with it, over 50 of my setups that ive put countless hours into to get them perfected. Thank you for wasting a year of my time perfecting my favorite car and even going so far as to making hundreds of my own demo skins which are now USELESS.
goodbye to my 12.39 second drag car...
goodbye to my 1:25 drift car...
goodbye to my nsx that i manage to get to hit 145mph with
goodbye to wheelies and flips
goodbye to my 25+ engine sounds
goodbye to over 125 custom XRGT skins
goodbye to over 50 custom made setups
goodbye to all the nice people ive met
Kudos to [Shikane Drifters], DragMania, Team 360, T5, Silly Project, and also to the Ghost Drag Team.
You guys have all helped make my time on this game a bit better and i thank you for it.

mmm, how do I express what I'm feeling right now. What words can I use........

Pictures worth a 1000 words.
Quote from notomorrow :but im sorry to say that i am now leaving the LFS community. In my opinion the XR gt was one of the best demo cars ever, capable of racing to drifting to anything you wanted it to do. Now my XR GT has dissapeared and along with it, over 50 of my setups that ive put countless hours into to get them perfected. Thank you for wasting a year of my time perfecting my favorite car and even going so far as to making hundreds of my own demo skins which are now USELESS.
Kudos to [Shikane Drifters], DragMania, Team 360, T5, Silly Project, and also to the Ghost Drag Team.
You guys have all helped make my time on this game a bit better and i thank you for it.

Nobody cares

LOL.
Who renamed this thread...

and did they merge it into another thread??

The XRT is still there, and your setups will probably be useless anyway with the new patch.

This is your first post and you haven't paid anything to the devs - i don't really think you were ever IN the community.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Why these threads live? In other forums this kind of bullsh*t gets deleted right away?!

Quote from Dillyracer :

I'm seriously starting to get mad. You are all acting like someone goddamn died, I don't care you go away, why do you need to post it here ?

No need to get bent out of shape! If anything, have a laugh...we haven't had this kind of entertainment here for quite a while.

Here is what Scawen should do in one years time: Take away the XRG and replace it with the UF1. Now THAT will be funny to see the responses and reactions!
I merged it into the poll thread. It was a silly thread with no value.

Notomorrow, if I said to you "I'm no longer going to be your friend and go to the pub with you because you won't buy me any more beer, even though I never bought a round in my life!".. what kind of reaction should I be expecting? Do you think we will not say "Wow.. you really WERE freeloading all that time!"? Do you think your "friendship" will be missed? What have you GIVEN to LFS to balance what you have GOT from it in all this time? A leaving speech? Thanks so much!
Quote from SamH :I merged it into the poll thread. It was a silly thread with no value.

Notomorrow, if I said to you "I'm no longer going to be your friend and go to the pub with you because you won't buy me any more beer, even though I never bought a round in my life!".. what kind of reaction should I be expecting? Do you think we will not say "Wow.. you really WERE freeloading all that time!"? Do you think your "friendship" will be missed? What have you GIVEN to LFS to balance what you have GOT from it in all this time? A leaving speech? Thanks so much!

I agree.

Oh, and where's the poll option for : "Shut up, you already have the FBM, cheapskate!"
Quote from hrtburnout :I agree.

Oh, and where's the poll option for : "Shut up, you already have the FBM, cheapskate!"

Pardon me for being ignorant. But the demo people HAVE THE FBM?
If you haven;t made a contribution to LFS for over 4 years i don't think you're going to start now. Why should you keep you're drift car and in turn give nothing?

I think there should be a new club, The "I like the new realism because a lot of people are making fools of themselves over a stupid car" Club.

edit: they get the FBM instead of the XRT, i know i would enjoy the FBM more.
Quote from lizardfolk :Pardon me for being ignorant. But the demo people HAVE THE FBM?

they do indeed.

and all these threads are really just sad. strange most of the thread starters have drift in their names in some form
Quote from porschedrifter :Who would do something so cruel for us broke drifters that can't buy a license...

If you're really broke then I can see that the XRT's absence is hurting, and you have my sympathy.

On the other hand...
Quote from porschedrifter :I bought ps2 for GT3... I will be buying ps3 for GT5 as well

Quote from porschedrifter :My system specs are
AMD Athlon 64 4600+ x2 939 @ 3.0ghz fsb 1000
Evga 8800gts clocked past 8800gtx ultra specs.
Asus A8N32sli Deluxe
4gb A-Data DDR400 2.5-3-3-6
Xfi Xtreme Gamer Pro
OCZ GameXtreme 700w
XP 64 Pro

Perhaps you just need to shift your priorities.
Learn to make a poll.
This thread is closed

Patch Y: Bring back XRT [to demo]
(319 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG