Poll : Who wants the XRT back?

Closed since :
I'm glad the XRT is gone from the demo!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the XRG
Just bring the XRT back period!!!!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the GTI
Quote from porschedrifter :and Christmas

and hey at least I got all the 24 demoers that are on the forum to vote

And the funniest thing is, at the time of your post there were LESS than 24 votes AGAINST removing the XRT...which means some of your demo users thought that removing the XRT from demo was a GOOD THING!!!

(pwned! )
Quote from J.B. :I don't count MRT as a racing car but I can't think of a way to rebut your UF1 claim.

Since the MRT is an autocross-designed car, I don't think it suits demo's great variety of autocross layouts.
Its simple
Devs removed it so more demo racers will move on to S2
S2 is worth it, demo users are so lucky to have the oppourtunity (spelling lol) to even drive 3 CARS and get onto Blackword (Road/offroad/car park) Now that is lucky to even get on all 3 different types of track.
But removal of the XRT was defonetly needed, this will/hopefully get more demo racers onto S2 and get noticed by PROPER TEAMS not demo crappy one's
Good thing removed XRT from demo....you have a lot of money my friend i think....somebody not have enough money to buy the game....and i have S2 lisence,but im loved drift in demo.... so remove XRG and take back Turbo!
Quote from KENWOOD :Good thing removed XRT from demo....you have a lot of money my friend i think....somebody not have enough money to buy the game....and i have S2 lisence,but im loved drift in demo.... so remove XRG and take back Turbo!

So in the first sentence you say it's good that the XRT is removed, and in the last sentence you want it back
How about an "I don't really give a crap"-option?
Drift Cancer
[quote=porschedrifter;642853]Yeah the FBM is nice but I loved drifting in the game more than gripping.

In the demo it would be wise to display the drifting aspect as well as the gripping aspect.

And able cars that show it off the best

Hint: XRT and FBM[/quote

Don't
Really have the
Intelligence
For anything more
Technical

Stick to playstation, x-box and your Tonka Toys and leave the rest of us free to enjoy a fairly realistic sim.
Quote from TenTimes :Don't
[COLOR=Red]R[COLOR=Black]eally have the
[COLOR=Red]I
[COLOR=Red][COLOR=Black]ntelligence
[COLOR=Red]F
or anything more
[COLOR=Red]T[/COLOR][COLOR=Red][COLOR=Black]echnical

That's not really helping anything. You should be able to drift just fine (if you are capable of good driving) in a realistic sim anyway. And LFS allows for that just fine. Getting it right will become progressively more satisfactory as LFS evolves and incorporates more damage and so on.
the result of the poll basically says it all
Quote from psychometalist :sorry mate, when you are a guest in a house, you have to eat what they've cooked.

Give this man a medal, so many words about this bullshit and answered so succinctly.

You sir deserve a big

+1
Quote from axus :That's not really helping anything. You should be able to drift just fine (if you are capable of good driving) in a realistic sim anyway. And LFS allows for that just fine. Getting it right will become progressively more satisfactory as LFS evolves and incorporates more damage and so on.

Yes, I know, but it gets very frustrating when your race gets ruined by someone who is obviously a drifter (some reference to being the undisputed god of all drifters in their name). Yes, it does take skill of a kind, but it takes a whole lot more to be able to race fast, clean and smooth and this is what I fear is lacking.

If you log onto what is clearly a drift server, then go for it, but otherwise STOP RUINING THINGS FOR EVERYONE ELSE!!!
Quote from notomorrow :but im sorry to say that i am now leaving the LFS community. In my opinion the XR gt was one of the best demo cars ever, capable of racing to drifting to anything you wanted it to do. Now my XR GT has dissapeared and along with it, over 50 of my setups that ive put countless hours into to get them perfected. Thank you for wasting a year of my time perfecting my favorite car and even going so far as to making hundreds of my own demo skins which are now USELESS.
goodbye to my 12.39 second drag car...
goodbye to my 1:25 drift car...
goodbye to my nsx that i manage to get to hit 145mph with
goodbye to wheelies and flips
goodbye to my 25+ engine sounds
goodbye to over 125 custom XRGT skins
goodbye to over 50 custom made setups
goodbye to all the nice people ive met
Kudos to [Shikane Drifters], DragMania, Team 360, T5, Silly Project, and also to the Ghost Drag Team.
You guys have all helped make my time on this game a bit better and i thank you for it.

Can i add one more thing to your list please?

goodbye tool , dont let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.

Same thing over and over , if it meant so much to you fork out the dollars and support the guys that made it, Christ its not rocket science.
Quote from notomorrow :but im sorry to say that i am now leaving the LFS community. In my opinion the XR gt was one of the best demo cars ever, capable of racing to drifting to anything you wanted it to do. Now my XR GT has dissapeared and along with it, over 50 of my setups that ive put countless hours into to get them perfected. Thank you for wasting a year of my time perfecting my favorite car and even going so far as to making hundreds of my own demo skins which are now USELESS.
goodbye to my 12.39 second drag car...
goodbye to my 1:25 drift car...
goodbye to my nsx that i manage to get to hit 145mph with
goodbye to wheelies and flips
goodbye to my 25+ engine sounds
goodbye to over 125 custom XRGT skins
goodbye to over 50 custom made setups
goodbye to all the nice people ive met
Kudos to [Shikane Drifters], DragMania, Team 360, T5, Silly Project, and also to the Ghost Drag Team.
You guys have all helped make my time on this game a bit better and i thank you for it.

This is hilarious. For $25 (ish) you could have the XRT back. If it bothered you that much then you could find that.

25 bucks to get a year of your life back. Or does the world owe you a living?
Quote from dutch_NL :have you got a patch problem. say it here.

You are addicted to Nicotine patches?

oh he's edited it...

i got many problems with the patch
you list two things... one of which is available for 24 quid, the other with a small movement of your foot (probably)
and wants the xrt back.
and i can't shift now and if i give gas it just don't work.
if your in FBM take your foot off the gas when shifting
so the patch sucks.
....AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA, demo users making a big deal saying they are leaving LFS, like it matters, as if they were ever going to buy the game , ahahahhahahahhahahahahhahaha........

...classic!
If you want the XRT, get a licence first
Quote from dutch_NL :i got many problems with the patch
and wants the xrt back.
and i can't shift now and if i give gas it just don't work.
so the patch sucks.

No, you can't shift properly, that's not a problem of the patch.
And the XRT isn't gone, it's just not in the demo anymore.
Quote from dutch_NL :My english is not all to well

but i like te preview patch more.

Je moet je gewoon aanpassen aan de nieuwe manier van schakelen.

You just have to adjust to the new way of shifting.
Quote from Spangler_CZE :If you want the XRT, get a licence first

Indeed. With an 12 pound S1 licence you have the XRT and extra tracks and cars. Other solution is to keep playing X.
Why can't people do something as simple as lifting off the throttle when shifting? It makes you wonder if they dress themselfs in the morning.
Quote from dutch_NL :that's bad .because i drove the XRT all the time.

Consider this an opportunity to drive something else.

Go find out what demo means and STOP WHINNING because you don't get what you want for free anymore!!!!!!!

Oh really? Sorry hold on everyone, stop the development of the game. We forgot that dutch_NL actually uses the XRT for free. Scawen you made a mistake, put the XRT back.
This thread is closed

Patch Y: Bring back XRT [to demo]
(319 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG