The online racing simulator

Poll : Who wants the XRT back?

Closed since :
I'm glad the XRT is gone from the demo!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the XRG
Just bring the XRT back period!!!!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the GTI
#76 - Don
or you could just spend 24GBP and you wouldnt lose anything.
#77 - Rish
If your that gutted then stump up the £24 for S2!
Goodbye and merry christmas.
Meh...

to solve this problem, you could just buy the license and the XRT will be re-united with you
Maybe I am missing something? Why don't you just buy the game rather than being a cheap skate and racing the demo?

It's only £24!!!! The Devs can choose to give you whatever part of the game they want as the demo, afterall they are giving it away for free!!!!

Is it me or is this the most ridiculous thread ever?
#82 - Rish
Quote from notomorrow :but im sorry to say that i am now leaving the LFS community.

THE BEST FIRST POST EVER!

Quote from notomorrow :
goodbye to my 12.39 second drag car...

That's demo alright

Quote from notomorrow :
goodbye to my nsx that i manage to get to hit 145mph with

That's a regular demo tweak

ehm, would you like anyone of us to call the mod, so he can help you leave?
#84 - joen
No!! please don't leave! Don't do this to us!! What will become of LFS without you?!

Quote :

Like, lol?

Plus, the XRT hasn't gone anywhere.
Bye dude, this place won't be the same without you

:weeping: anyone got a tissue.

off topic edit, lol i thought i was going to be the first to reply but there were 10 post made in the time it took to find that smilie. This is almost becoming a new sport....shoot the whinging demo'er
Hmm... How about

Goodbye to Demo
Hello to S2

If you've really spent that much time driving the XRT and perfecting it and making skins I suggest you buy S2. Its not that expensive @ £24, cheaper than most PS2 games. I once found a £20 note on the ground lol. It shouldn't take that long to save up if you dont have the money.
Quote from Rish :lol, (what is it with these cats)

Aren`t kittens just so much cuter than yet another demo guy without his XRT?
Just Buy The Damn Game!!!
Who's going to be the first to tell him the XR GT is still there?!!!
No one... the XR GT is not still in the demo
You're skins and setups are not lost, they are still there. You have to rename the setups though, in order to work with the patch Y naming convention.

So all you have to do is purchase S1 or S2, the former which sets you back the ridiculously cheap amount of $23.81.

That's like estimated 5 meals at McD, a few miles worth of gas, a months bus tickets or a night drinking with friends.
#92 - BURN
kthxbye
Quote from JO53PHS :No one... the XR GT is not still in the demo

The non-turbo XR GT is also removed from the demo? Did not the FBMW replace the XR GT TURBO or XRT?
Quote from benja-man :You're skins and setups are not lost, they are still there. You have to rename the setups though, in order to work with the patch Y naming convention.

So all you have to do is purchase S1 or S2, the former which sets you back the ridiculously cheap amount of $23.81.

That's like estimated 5 meals at McD, a few miles worth of gas, a months bus tickets or a night drinking with friends.

Or he could buy S1 and a half if he found a £20 note on the floor
Quote from Mazz4200 ::weeping: anyone got a tissue.

I read that AS I was blowing my nose, lol.
#96 - Rish

what did you expect from this thread, unless you hadn't noticed. people with S2 aren't very sympathetic to demo users when they start moaning so i think i speak for most if not all of us when i say!
I AINT BOVVERED
Quote from sinbad :The non-turbo XR GT is also removed from the demo? Did not the FBMW replace the XR GT TURBO or XRT?

Sorry I got the XRG mixed up with the XRT
Quote from notomorrow :but im sorry to say that i am now leaving the LFS community. In my opinion the XR gt was one of the best demo cars ever, capable of racing to drifting to anything you wanted it to do. Now my XR GT has dissapeared and along with it, over 50 of my setups that ive put countless hours into to get them perfected. Thank you for wasting a year of my time perfecting my favorite car and even going so far as to making hundreds of my own demo skins which are now USELESS.
goodbye to my 12.39 second drag car...
goodbye to my 1:25 drift car...
goodbye to my nsx that i manage to get to hit 145mph with
goodbye to wheelies and flips
goodbye to my 25+ engine sounds
goodbye to over 125 custom XRGT skins
goodbye to over 50 custom made setups
goodbye to all the nice people ive met
Kudos to [Shikane Drifters], DragMania, Team 360, T5, Silly Project, and also to the Ghost Drag Team.
You guys have all helped make my time on this game a bit better and i thank you for it.

FFS, just buy the game if you had so much fun with it FOR FREE.

I'm seriously starting to get mad. You are all acting like someone goddamn died, I don't care you go away, why do you need to post it here ? Seriously FFS, if you spend so much time on it, why not buy the game ? I seriously haven't seen any demo that has been played for more than 1 year. And when the dev edits it, you are all talking like you have something to say ? You don't even support the devs.
Quote from JO53PHS :Sorry I got the non turbo mixed up with the XRT

So did he, I was playing devil's advocate, I knew exactly what he meant really
Quote from sinbad :So did he, I was playing devil's advocate, I knew exactly what he meant really

I'm confused
This thread is closed

Patch Y: Bring back XRT [to demo]
(319 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG