The online racing simulator

Poll : Who wants the XRT back?

Closed since :
I'm glad the XRT is gone from the demo!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the XRG
Just bring the XRT back period!!!!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the GTI
Quote from Krayy :What I feel sorry for is the demo driftorz that won't have the chance to drift in the LX-6. Now THAT will make a man out of ya and eat the XRT for breakfast, lunch and Thanksgiving

and Christmas

and hey at least I got all the 24 demoers that are on the forum to vote
Vote [1] remove forum poll option for demo users
i can understand ppl missing the xrt i was demo drifter too,but its a free demostration of a great game,want it, buy it,no? dont complain..and i cant believe some1 cant get 40 some $..
I gues some people don't know good they've got it

Something had to change with the demo and I'm glad it did. Not because it hurts drifters - I couldn't care less what you do with a car - but because the inclusion of the FBM encourages more people interested in racing to try this game. After all, that's what LFS is all about and having three road cars and no open-wheeler (especially since LFS already had four before the FBM - MRT, FOX, FO8, BF1) wasn't showing the full potential of the game at all.
Vote [1] otown for president of demo land
|||Stu voted [1] [2/8]
I like your avatar XD

Its funny AHAHA
aoun voted [4/8]
removed xr gt turbo?
why lfs removed my favorite car from demo i miss my xr gt turbo
Because the Devs wanted to, they feel it was a good decision .

Maybe you could save up for the s2 account, a dollar a day might help even . Youve had the demo for 1 year according to your Join Date. If you saved even 5 dollars (2 euro or pounds, 5 aud or whateva your currency is), a month, youd have plenty .
Can the mods just start to lock threads like these, getting annoying.
Eh, thought id stop giving them shit and maybe be nice and explain, if they windge and cry about drifting, thats a different story.. he is just asking.
The idea is that the demo should give you a taste of what S2 has to offer. It has the slowest front wheel drive road car, the slowest rear wheel drive road car and the slowest single seater racing car.

This means that if you want a more powerful rear wheel drive road car for drifting purposes then you need to buy the full version. I think that anyone who actually owns a PC should be able to pay for LFS if he want's to. Maybe the large variety of cars and tracks in the full version of LFS will even lead to a much richer environment for drifters if the scene shifts from demo to S2?
UF1 is slower than GTi...
& MRT is slower than FBM
Quote from Vietboi2 :why lfs removed my favorite car from demo i miss my xr gt turbo

Why dont you just buy the game?
Quote from aoun :

"Grippers" (ROFL)]

Who the hell came up with that name. Hmm...idk how about RACERS??? illepall
87.78% are glad the XRT is gone from the demo.

Backlash against those demo users who have been drifting online for nearly a year without buying a license? I think so.
Quote from srdsprinter :UF1 is slower than GTi...
& MRT is slower than FBM

I don't count MRT as a racing car but I can't think of a way to rebut your UF1 claim.
Quote from J.B. :I don't count MRT as a racing car but I can't think of a way to rebut your UF1 claim.

MRT = Formula SAE
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :87.78% are glad the XRT is gone from the demo.

Backlash against those demo users who have been drifting online for nearly a year without buying a license? I think so.

This bickering is flooding the forums. I call we temp ban any demo user
Quote from J.B. :I don't count MRT as a racing car but I can't think of a way to rebut your UF1 claim.

I figured you'd give it a go...
Quote from lizardfolk :MRT = Formula SAE

Yeah, that's a car for slaloms and design judges, not for races.
IIRC they do race it in fact. Not perhaps in the most traditional sense of "racing", but some sort of mini-endurance races or something...
Quote from lizardfolk :Who the hell came up with that name. Hmm...idk how about RACERS??? illepall

Who the hell came up with that name? i wish i knew the same thing mate. lol
This thread is closed

Patch Y: Bring back XRT [to demo]
(319 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG