The online racing simulator
Post your CTRL+V
(2583 posts, started )
Joseph says:
ZOMG
I AM KEN BLOCK[url="file:///C:/Users/Jack/Downloads/the.secret.life.of.the.american.teenager.s02e01.hdtv.xvid-fqm.avi"]
[/url]

Quite possibly the greatest thing ever seen. Macbook Pro running without a hard drive or a top case. Was booted by shorting out 2 wires (put in by Apple for techs to be able to do just this.. start without the top case). Being booted from the Firewire drive that's connected and it's running without a battery.
Welcome back, Velociround [logout] Ratio: 3.220 Uploaded: 31.15 GB Downloaded: 9.67 GB
Quote from dawesdust_12 :

Quite possibly the greatest thing ever seen. Macbook Pro running without a hard drive or a top case. Was booted by shorting out 2 wires (put in by Apple for techs to be able to do just this.. start without the top case). Being booted from the Firewire drive that's connected and it's running without a battery.

every modern notebook can do that:hide:
^&
Quote from dawesdust_12 :[i-mg]http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs127.snc1/5454_1125235064479_1635210007_318940_4481047_n.jpg[/img]

You really need to do all that to remove a battery and harddrive from a mac?!
Quote from Krane :You really need to do all that to remove a battery and harddrive from a mac?!

Just the hard drive. Battery is removed from the bottom externally (not like the newer macbooks). The hard drive is placed in a relatively simple spot, but they use Torx screws like they're god (and I have very poor Torx drivers), and it's just a lot of work becuase everything has to fit perfectly, and you can't be careless. It's not relaly all that much work, but I waited for the drive for 4 days, and was impatient so I booted it from an external drive, and backed my Sisters drive up too (as she was getting my old drive). It just looks like a lot becasue all the keyboard is off, but it's 1 large panel that comes off.
Ich bin im Moment Maschinenbaustudent an der TU Clausthal, und wäre in meiner gesamten klausurfreien Zeit vom 3. August bis zum 11. September verfügbar.
Anbei finden sie meinen Lebenslauf.
Dijana hidiĆ
Mark the whole text by pressing ctrl+a, then press ctrl+c and you have successfully copied the whole thing
Ferret (11:29):
I wanna go horse riding at 11:30pm
Mike (11:30):
Break a leg

Post your CTRL+V
(2583 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG